What's new

CJ takes sou moto against his own Son !!

This dude even claimed that Taliban/AQ had nuclear bomb which could have put Pakistani National Security at so much risk but thankfully no one bought his BS.

I missed that BS, what time did that happen?

How the heck is Hamid Mir cooking up conspiracy theories!!! An investigation before the investigation.

The issue has been going on for 3 years, and 3 years back, the government cases were brought up, not the Balochistan one. It is the PPP which is asking the CJP to resign, not anybody else. Ahmed Khalil is the right hand man of prime minister, not the army. And it is believed that it was Ahmad Khalil who handled the finances and repeatedly told Arslan that it was the company credit card. And Hamid Mir even goes on to say that the recent blasts and sectarian violence is connected with ISI and the Arslan case. How much more stupid can one get.

I am not pro-army or anything, they do wrong things, but this is too much by Hamid Mir.

Cooking up really awkward conspiracy theories.

You know Hamid Mir. The guy is too shady to be a journalist. His past is shady and his programs are even more shady and pathetic.

Now if someone from "establishment" threatens him or warns him over these lame conspiracy theories he would become another innocent just like that witch Asma Jahangir. Typical dramay baaz camp of Pakistan which includes Sethi, Asma etc etc. Yeh sarai dramai hamarai qismat main hi reh gaye thai.

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Bin Laden 'has nuclear weapons'
1. On May 25 2006, Hamid Mir gave an interview to Ryan Mauro titled ‘Al-Qaeda’s Hidden Arsenal and Sponsors‘. Following are a few excerpts:
RM: It has been reported that you believe Al-Qaeda has nuclear weapons. How did you come up with this conclusion?
HM: I came up with this conclusion after eight years of investigation and research in the remote mountain areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan. I traveled to Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Syria, Uzbekistan, and Russia and met dozens of people. I interviewed not only Al-Qaeda operatives but met scientists and top U.S. officials also. I will have the details in my coming book.
RM: How many nuclear weapons does Al-Qaeda possess?
HM: As far as I know, they smuggled three suitcase nukes from Russia to Europe. They smuggled many kilos of enriched uranium inside America for their dirty bomb projects. They said in 1999 that they must have material for more than six dirty bombs in America. They tested at least one dirty bomb in the Kunar province of Afghanistan in 2000.
They have planned an attack bigger than 9/11, even before 9/11 happened. Osama Bin Laden trained 42 fighters to destroy the American economy and military might. 19 were used on 9/11, 23 are still “sleeping” inside America waiting for a wake-up call from Bin Laden.
RM: In a recent interview, you described a nuclear test in Kunar province in the year 2000 where an Egyptian scientist lost an eye. Was it a radiological “dirty bomb” or a more serious tactical nuclear weapon?
HM: It was a radiological dirty bomb.
RM: Why hasn’t Al-Qaeda used nuclear weapons if they possess them?
HM: They are waiting for the proper time. They want the U.S. to be involved in a mass killing of Muslims, so that they will have some justification. That is what I was told by a top Al-Qaeda leader in the Kunar Mountains of Afghanistan.

Al-Qaeda's Hidden Arsenal and Sponsors: Interview with Hamid Mir

Hugh Cort | The American Hiroshima | AFCPR.org

Al Qaeda claims to have bought nuclear weapons | CTV News

another anchor/host caught defending Malik Riaz and the name is Mehar Bukhari !!!

from last 30 minutes she is putting CJ in question as if he is the one who has wronged.

what a loose character this Mehar Bukhari is proving herself to be !!

Yeah, and the US knows that they have these nukes, and sleeper agents but does nothing, while Israel just on suspicion of a Nuclear reactor, bombs the dang Iraqi site place.

And Hamid Mir knows it but not US!!

Smuggling nukes into US, suitcase bombs etc etc. Just like that COD 5/6 story line!!

another anchor/host caught defending Malik Riaz and the name is Mehar Bukhari !!!

from last 30 minutes she is putting CJ in question as if he is the one who has wronged.

Money Talks and bullshit walks!!!!!! and our gullible people respect these journalists...:lol:

Javed Chaudhary as well, then Iftikhar (whats his full name?), the guy who hosts 'awaam ki adalat'.

Sab samnay a raha hai.

[video]http://www.zemtv.com/2010/08/25/qamar-zaman-qaira-sharing-cigarettes-with-mehar-bukhari/[/video]

Let's be rational, does any father keeps check of his 32 year son's bank accounts and business??? And while the PM was absolutely innocent on his son's case and need not resign, the CJP needs to resign on this because he does not check his 32 year old son's activities.

Some people are going bonkers!

Totally pre-planned to force the CJP into resignation.

Javed Chaudhary as well, then Iftikhar (whats his full name?), the guy who hosts 'awaam ki adalat'.

Sab samnay a raha hai.

[video]http://www.zemtv.com/2010/08/25/qamar-zaman-qaira-sharing-cigarettes-with-mehar-bukhari/[/video]

so far I have pointed out

Hamir Mir

Kamran Khan

Mehar Bukhari

Mubashar Luqman

Javed Chaudary

that are clearly saving Malik Riaz and putting all the blame on Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Chaudary.

kamran Khan is particularly interesting, it seems he is pretty close to Malik Riaz.

GEO airing 15 minute Bahria commercials every few hours!!!

^^ check out print media and other channels. its seems as if they are flooded with Bahira town promotions and other projects-- and all of a sudden !!

haven't you heard of the saying "iss hamaam mai saab hi nangay"

and here is what Nabeel Gabol has to say

Tweet "after this scandal lewinsky clinton type of scandal is ready ARY is ready waitin for signal.."

so we should expect a ground is being prepared against Chief Justice Iftikhar...

Another source is saying that the video is about Arsalan saying that he will get Behria town concession in cases against Malik Riaz.

I'm enjoying it, how hard PTI is trying to save CJ family.

CJ family is corrupt because they were groomed in corrupt sarroundings.

There is no escape, may be both Imran Khan and CJ can negotiate with Rehman Malik, today but the evidence is ought to surface later.

I would love to see CJ and his political patrons in Jail.

Money Talks and bullshit walks!!!!!! and our gullible people respect these journalists...:lol:

Patriot, stay on topic... discuss AQ and dirty bombs in separate thread.

Dil ki baat zubaan per aa hi gai na ??

Does he look like a teen aged lover?

Another source is saying that the video is about Arsalan saying that he will get Behria town concession in cases against Malik Riaz.

What a disgrace?

Will record statemet before SC tomorrow: Malik Riaz

Back
Top Bottom