What's new

CJ takes sou moto against his own Son !!

In today's column Javed Chaudhry talked about how offspring have created problems for their parents. He talked about Musa Gillani, Monis Elahi and Arsalan Chaudhry in fact his main focus was Arsalan but he conveniently forgot "Ali Riaz Malik" son of Malik Riaz, I wonder why.
Malik Riaz's son is one of the reason he is in trouble these days due to that Bahria Town race.

Agreed but in court of law only evidence works, while judicial process is not some way of settling scores!
or perhaps this is response of CJ style justice to get in race with sons of other corrupt families..
Today we can conviniently say their is no difference among CJ and Zardari!

Agreed but in court of law only evidence works, while judicial process is not some way of settling scores!
or perhaps this is response of CJ style justice to get in race with sons of other corrupt families..
Today we can conviniently say their is no difference among CJ and Zardari!
Difference is CJ is an honest person and CJ has brought his son in front of court unlike Zardari who is only trying hard to safe his black money but never accepts corrupt Musharraf touts to understand because they were the one who used cheap tactics to malign CJ but failed

Difference is CJ is an honest person and CJ has brought his son in front of court unlike Zardari who is only trying hard to safe his black money but never accepts corrupt Musharraf touts to understand because they were the one who used cheap tactics to malign CJ but failed

Chad day jan te hor koi gal kar. ye addi mujrim hain!

haha... well done justice sahib I was looking for this to happen from a long long time !!

Journos initially refused to go public because Malik Riaz gave them glimpses of the documents, and did not hand it over to them for detailed analysis.

Army is involved in real estate business, but this case has no real connection with real estate, so that angle is a bit unlikely.

oh yes it is, in cornering the CJ, bringing his brother as next malik riaz, and that kiyani's term is also to end by the next summer.

haha... well done justice sahib I am looking for this to happen from a long long time !!

oh yes it is, in cornering the CJ, bringing his brother as next malik riaz, and that kiyani's term is also to end by the next summer.

Give other chance as well!

We reject this partial judiciary and this is fact.

Appointment process of judges is inherently corrupt! :wave:

No Sir Malik Riaz himself is involved in all this not his son
I agree but in that car race accident case Ali Riaz was nominated and that's why he fled to Dubai and was later brought back. Plus in Bahria Town case he is also involved as Chief Executive that's why he submitted his reply to SC.

lol.... malik riaz wife says is nay jhoot hi bolna hai... hahahaha

about 1:15 sec of the video

Last edited by a moderator:

That theory then totally separates the judiciary and makes Malik Riaz the main man.

Although as of now, it seems that judiciary is the target and not Malik Riaz. people want CJP to get out and resign, and that is why this is happening.

Your theory might be an after-effect, a side effect.

BTW< i am hearing form the circles that COAS has kicked out his brother and is angry with him for some reason. Possibly because the brother has got himself involved in alot of stuff.

I wonder why all this came to the open in such a way, with Malik Riaz only when the Memogate Commission declared the action of Hussain Haqqani, thus the PPP as treasonous. Zardari has managed to successfully divert the topic from such a huge accusation of treason by the Ambassador, acting on the interests of the President and Government of Pakistan into something totally off topic.........

In my humble opinion one thing is crystal clear that whoever takes the the charge of seat like the CJP, he should be a man of chracter and principles. He must be fully aware and extra conscious of the activities of his family members. Myself as an observer is unable to differentiate between Ifthikhar Chaudary and Arsalan Ifthikhar, which means such high profile personalities should and must take responsibility of the actions of their family members. Otherwise these frightening situations will continuously happen again and again.

That theory then totally separates the judiciary and makes Malik Riaz the main man.

Although as of now, it seems that judiciary is the target and not Malik Riaz. people want CJP to get out and resign, and that is why this is happening.

Your theory might be an after-effect, a side effect.

BTW< i am hearing form the circles that COAS has kicked out his brother and is angry with him for some reason. Possibly because the brother has got himself involved in alot of stuff.

Then I dont understand why everyone in military circles is so happy to see CJ getting into this. It cannot be that "tu saday chief naal kiti si, hun tere naal v changi hondi paye aye".

objective is to get CJ cornered or atleast controversial, who are the players shall be visible by the end of the game.

BTW as a side effect of this power struggle, the media is fairly exposed especially the anchors and writers for sure.

Then I dont understand why everyone in military circles is so happy to see CJ getting into this. It cannot be that "tu saday chief naal kiti si, hun tere naal v changi hondi paye aye".

And how would you know that?Did you go and interview 1 lac officers and 7 lac soldiers?

Malak Raiz said in tonight's show: i requested CJ 2 things (1) no parallel govt. (2) no UNFAIR PPP cases." i ask WHO THE HELL R U TO ASK??? @tweet

P.S.

Malik Riaz says CJ should detach himself from all Bahria cases.

aagayie billi thalay say bahir aik ki tou !!

what I understand from Behar mukari and mubashar fulkman program with Malik Riaz is that they tried to prove

SC is controversial

Justice cannot be served through these judges.

why ?? No answer !!

what they fuccck these anchors think, public is ??? Phuddo?

Back
Top Bottom