What's new

CIVIL WAR HAS STARTED AGAIN !

Bro, the bloggers lost their credibility when it was proved that they were atheists. In a third world muslim country, being an atheist is frowned upon, it is simply a taboo.
The faith of the bloggers simply puts a big question mark over the shahbag movement and Mullahs are there to neutralize and send the kids back home. It has nothing to do with jamaat, it is an atheist movement and the muslims have risen to put an end to it.
Jamaat won in the sense that the movement was created to finish jamaat off, since the movement's objectives are questionable and public are made aware of this, Jamaat has come on top. I hope it explains your doubts.

"I think it's going to be a bloody victory for Jamaat in the end. Many Jamaatis are going to die along with many of those rawami terrorists but surley, Jamaatis are going to win. I had my doubts a few days back but after the mask of those thugs at Shahbag came off I have no doubts whatsoever, about the impending victory of Jamaat."

Many people might think from posts like that, that Jamat and Mullahs are together, just made it clear. although i am with Jamat this time, cheers. Hail jamat :lol:

"I think it's going to be a bloody victory for Jamaat in the end. Many Jamaatis are going to die along with many of those rawami terrorists but surley, Jamaatis are going to win. I had my doubts a few days back but after the mask of those thugs at Shahbag came off I have no doubts whatsoever, about the impending victory of Jamaat."

Many people might think from posts like that, that Jamat and Mullahs are together, just made it clear. although i am with Jamat this time, cheers. Hail jamat :lol:

"whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

if Jamat can mobilize Alem samaj of Bangladesh against the Shabagi atheist would be a key victory for jamat . jamat have to effectively use defaming of Islam and prophet by the so called bloger to turn both the alem ulema in Jamat's favor. most of the time tis alem samaj were against Jamat or keep mum about whatever happening against Islamic party's which in fact keep both Jamat and Alem Samaj in weak position . now they have to take a crucial step.

I think if Mullahs, as a responsible and conscious citizen of Bangladesh, get more politically aware, then they will not dislike Jammat as like before. Jammat is politacally aware, so Jammat is evil!

Actually, this 71 incident and "Islam nie politics propaganda" portrayed them as opportunist of Islam very badly while AL is selling the interest of BD!

Should not the Mullahs/Alem Samaj be politically aware, as like Susil Samaj as a citizen of BD? I believe the number of Alem Samaj is grater than Susil Samaj.

Now the Alem Samaj needs political motivation and awareness like Jammat to reflect their aspiration in the BD's policies but democratically, politically, and not being extremist.

Alem Samaj's aspiration must be reflected in the democracy, as like Susil Samaj does. Politics is not for the Susil Samaj only.

I think if Mullahs, as a responsible and conscious citizen of Bangladesh, get more politically aware, then they will not dislike Jammat as like before. Jammat is politacally aware, so Jammat is evil!

Actually, this 71 incident and "Islam nie politics propaganda" portrayed them as opportunist of Islam very badly while AL is selling the interest of BD!

Should not the Mullahs/Alem Samaj be politically aware, as like Susil Samaj as a citizen of BD? I believe the number of Alem Samaj is grater than Susil Samaj.

Now the Alem Samaj needs political motivation and awareness like Jammat to reflect their aspiration in the BD's policies but democratically, politically, and not being extremist.

Alem Samaj's aspiration must be reflected in the democracy, as like Susil Samaj does. Politics is not for the Susil Samaj only.

keep the mullahs out of politics.

keep the mullahs out of politics.

If the politics of Susil Samaj does not hurt them/their sentiment. But everything is democratically, not being extremist.

+ Political awareness means making awareness democratically, not extremism. Political awareness can make them more educated, more concerned about the economy of a country, not just like pushing Islam forcefully, and not considering the sentiment of other religions like Talibans.

The situation has suddenly turned in favour of Jamaat. Devout Muslims in BD are now calling for the lynching and hanging of the leaders of the goons at Shahbag. On Friday from 450000 mosques in BD people are going to bring out processions against the thugs at Shahbag. If Jamaat calls for uninterrupted hartals people are going to enforce that. Let's see what Jamaat does. I hope they do what most people are expecting from them, something that Khaleda miserably failed to do. Only this will save the country from another civil war.
Actually it happened because of Amardesh's master stroke. Since it published blogger's blasphemy against Rasul (PUBH) and Islam; Mullah Brigade AKA sleeping giant woke up. God indeed worked in a mysterious way.

Actually it happened because of Amardesh's master stroke. Since it published blogger's blasphemy against Rasul (PUBH) and Islam; Mullah Brigade AKA sleeping giant woke up. God indeed worked in a mysterious way.

;)I can assure you that amardesh was given green signal from BNP

I think it's going to be a bloody victory for Jamaat in the end. Many Jamaatis are going to die along with many of those rawami terrorists but surley, Jamaatis are going to win. I had my doubts a few days back but after the mask of those thugs at Shahbag came off I have no doubts whatsoever, about the impending victory of Jamaat.
India's closeness with AWAMY League is the biggest ingredient of this equation. It is still 10: 1 (AT LEAST) in AWAMY's favor and until Muslim power steps up to save JI/SHIBIR by materially, they have a daunting task to complete at their hands. Yes, JI would have to take a very big casualty. Let's hope that the righteous prevail.

;)I can assure you that amardesh was given green signal from BNP
It is very much understandable. Hope BNP walas join in it by the ripe time.

India's closeness with AWAMY League is the biggest ingredient of this equation. It is still 10: 1 (AT LEAST) in AWAMY's favor and until Muslim power steps up to save JI/SHIBIR by materially, they have a daunting task to complete at their hands. Yes, JI would have to take a very big casualty. Let's hope that the righteous prevail.

It is very much understandable. Hope BNP walas join in it by the ripe time.

BNP is doing the PR, the mullahs and the jamaatis are the muscle.

Very well said, indeed. Mullah's job isn't to practice rituals (Namaz, Roza, hazz etc.) but to spread the liveliness of Islam as well. But being very academic, inter wind and unimaginative; they are some how unproductive. At least political awareness should be added in their menu, IMO.

BNP is doing the PR, the mullahs and the jamaatis are the muscle.

I don't like this. BNP should be more pro-active and open in favor of JI. 'Dhari Mach Naa Sui Pani' strategy is actually working in AWAMY's favor.

Very well said, indeed. Mullah's job isn't to practice rituals (Namaz, Roza, hazz etc.) but to spread the liveliness of Islam as well. But being very academic, inter wind and unimaginative; they are some how unproductive. At least political awareness should be added in their menu, IMO.

I don't like this. BNP should be more pro-active and open in favor of JI. 'Dhari Mach Naa Sui Pani' strategy is actually working in AWAMY's favor.

Mullahs should start business and contribute in the economy and serve the nation being progressive.

Educated, democratic and progressive Mullahs could be value addition in the society.

you have to understand that these war crimes trial is a sensitive issue, BNP cannot support the leaders of JI and join JI in their protest for the fear of getting labelled anti liberation, that is a massive vote killer.

Mullahs can vote BNP, as BNP's policies does not hurt the sentiment of them. But BNP should not be opportunists of Mullahs. BNP Needs to be strong to defend the interest of BD. And must need to recruit good leader and remove the corrupted leaders like Najmul Huda aka the CNG chor.

Plz its not hating Islam. That;s just you dummies trying to flip the reality and turn this movement around. The truth is your hatred of what Bangladesh can become a truly progressive, democractic govt with freedom of religion

Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami (Bengali: বাংলাদেশ জামায়াতে ইসলামী), previously known as Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh, and Jamaat for short,[1] is the largest Islamist political party in Bangladesh,[2][3] though they have removed the phrase "Rule of Allah" from their party charter.[4]
A large number of members of the party have played a crucial in the 1971 Bangladesh atrocities during the liberation war, such as in organized killing of intellectuals, genocide and violence against women.[5][6][7][8]
Jamaat joined the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) in an alliance and lead a four-party coalition government during 2001-2006 and held two Ministries in Khaleda Zia's government. They are an anti-liberation front who openly attempted to stop the liberation of Bangladesh from Pakistan, believing it would have existed better as a dominated Islamic state under Pakistani rule.

Back
Top Bottom