What's new

CIVIL WAR HAS STARTED AGAIN !

what will happen if millions of Hujur decide to march towards Shahbag and in the process few of them get shot by trigger happy police force??? I can't imagine!!

Plz its not hating Islam. That;s just you dummies trying to flip the reality and turn this movement around. The truth is your hatred of what Bangladesh can become a truly progressive, democractic govt with freedom of religion

Islam and Muslims were never been any problem to BD, I do not see such historical record.

Your AL has done something wrong, it made both the Muslims and Hindus in BD polarized right now. We are not extremist nation like Talibans but progressive, but AL flipped the whole thing to divide the nation.

Islam and Muslims were never been any problem to BD, I do not see such historical record.

Your AL has done something wrong, it made both the Muslims and Hindus in BD are polarized right now. We are not extremist nation like Talibans but progressive, but AL flipped the whole thing to divide the nation.

Here you go buddy,

Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami, previously known as Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh, and Jamaat for short, is the largest Islamist political party in Bangladesh, though they have removed the phrase "Rule of Allah" from their party charter.
A large number of members of the party have played a crucial in the 1971 Bangladesh atrocities during the liberation war, such as in organized killing of intellectuals, genocide and violence against women.
Jamaat joined the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) in an alliance and lead a four-party coalition government during 2001-2006 and held two Ministries in Khaleda Zia's government. They are an anti-liberation front who openly attempted to stop the liberation of Bangladesh from Pakistan, believing it would have existed better as a dominated Islamic state under Pakistani rule.

Here you go buddy,

Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami, previously known as Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh, and Jamaat for short, is the largest Islamist political party in Bangladesh, though they have removed the phrase "Rule of Allah" from their party charter.

A large number of members of the party have played a crucial in the 1971 Bangladesh atrocities during the liberation war, such as in organized killing of intellectuals, genocide and violence against women.

Jamaat joined the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) in an alliance and lead a four-party coalition government during 2001-2006 and held two Ministries in Khaleda Zia's government. They are an anti-liberation front who openly attempted to stop the liberation of Bangladesh from Pakistan, believing it would have existed better as a dominated Islamic state under Pakistani rule.

By nature, Bangladeshis do not want Rule of Allah as in the Arabs, that is why they are a small party and get less seats in the parliament.

A fair trial is appreciated for the killing, but the AL is not doing that. Sure.

They were anti-liberation in 71, not now. Sure.

Yes Jammat is anti-Indian for India's hegemony and they are politically aware, I think if India works with all party, including Jammat, not with AL only, no one (including Jammat) will have problem with a India.

If Jammat still be anti-Indian even if India becomes friendly, I am sure Jammat will be ignored, and be identified as a impediment to the progress of BD.

what will happen if millions of Hujur decide to march towards Shahbag and in the process few of them get shot by trigger happy police force??? I can't imagine!!

The shahbagh movement is for demanding capital punishment of the war criminals and the hujurs are demanding punishment for some anti islamic blogger. Both are two different thing and the hujurs have not shown any interest to show solidarity with the Jamaati war criminals. Jamaat is trying to play tricks and launch propaganda that Shahbagh movement is all run by anti islamic element but it is far from reality. Bulk of the people at the people at Shahbagh has no connection with anti islamic activity and the number of anti islamic blogger is just few. Whatever the matter as soon as the Jamaati war criminals are hanged there wont be any need for protest.

By nature, Bangladeshis do not want Rule of Allah as in the Arabs, that is why they are a small party and get less seat in the parliament.

A fair trial is appreciated for the killing, but the AL is not doing that.

Majority of the Arab states does not follow rule of Allah but it does not make them less muslim. In terms of devotion to Islam Bangladeshi muslims are no less then Arabs.
They were anti-liberation in 71, not now. Sure.

Still a big amount of them are anti Bangladeshi element in Jamaat. If we go by the comment of some Jamaati member here in PDF it becomes quite clear which also includes you who was trying to glorify Pakistani era then present day Bangladesh.

Yes Jammat is anti-Indian for India's hegemony and politically aware, I think if India works with all party, not with AL only, no one will have problem with a progressive BD.

True. Jamaat also works as a lapdog of USA .... I guess you read the recent prothom-alo news on the wikileaks documents on Jamaat.

If Jammat still be anti-Indian even if India become friendly, I am sure Jammat will be ignored, and be identified as a impediment to the progress of BD.

Jamaat is or was ignored always in Bangladeshi politicts. They have very less credibility and tats why they get less vote. But the money from middle east is only helping them remain afloat in Bangladeshi politics.

The shahbagh movement is for demanding capital punishment of the war criminals and the hujurs are demanding punishment for some anti islamic blogger. Both are two different thing and the hujurs have not shown any interest to show solidarity with the Jamaati war criminals. Jamaat is trying to play tricks and launch propaganda that Shahbagh movement is all run by anti islamic element but it is far from reality. Bulk of the people at the people at Shahbagh has no connection with anti islamic activity and the number of anti islamic blogger is just few. Whatever the matter as soon as the Jamaati war criminals are hanged there wont be any need for protest.

Have i said anything about Jamat? Mullah protest is directed against what they call ' Shahbagi atheist' ! According to them slandering Prophet Muhammad pbuh is bigger crime than War crime- go figure

Majority of the Arab states does not follow rule of Allah but it does not make them less muslim. In terms of devotion to Islam Bangladeshi muslims are no less then Arabs.

Still a big amount of them are anti Bangladeshi element in Jamaat. If we go by the comment of some Jamaati member here in PDF it becomes quite clear which also includes you who was trying to glorify Pakistani era then present day Bangladesh.

True. Jamaat also works as a lapdog of USA .... I guess you read the recent prothom-alo news on the wikileaks documents on Jamaat.

Jamaat is or was ignored always in Bangladeshi politicts. They have very less credibility and tats why they get less vote. But the money from middle east is only helping them remain afloat in Bangladeshi politics.

This guy speaks the truth, about bhondo jamat being lapdop of US, the most Anti-Islamic nation ever :rolleyes:

sure they will win after hanged.well no hate for the dead . i will pray for them too innalliah .. :)
"I think it's going to be a bloody victory for Jamaat in the end. Many Jamaatis are going to die along with many of those rawami terrorists but surley, Jamaatis are going to win. I had my doubts a few days back but after the mask of those thugs at Shahbag came off I have no doubts whatsoever, about the impending victory of Jamaat."

Many people might think from posts like that, that Jamat and Mullahs are together, just made it clear. although i am with Jamat this time, cheers. Hail jamat :lol:

If bangladesh wants to be truly embraced and successful.....you go the way of Turkey. Any other method is BS and a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom