What's new

CIVIL WAR HAS STARTED AGAIN !

Just came from Naswar Corner, BD section is too boring............

@ You see, Bangladesh had witnessed almost 22/25 military coups. Most of these coups were failed and never came in the press. The people came to know afterwards. Many people were killed prima facie, many were hanged after short trial and many were given jail but never some high achelon made any press conference.

@ And my dear Indian friend is too much warried of some Jamati military coup ! Look man we are well aquanted with these military coups in our country. If these is something gross mistake is going so it would be inevitable, no one can stop it.

So you are basically making assumptions based on past coups? but then again, they are assumptions

Fascista Awami League and its cheerleaders here and in other places are trying to label everything Islamic as "Jamaat" and attack it. We have seen how Islami Bangnk was labeled as Jamaat bank and was attacked. How Islamic library was attacked and burned down. Indians and Awami League shifted their attack form "war crime" to "Jamaat" to Islamic institutions and aspiration of Bangladeshis.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...s-aspiration-bangladesh-war-crime-excuse.html

It is clear that Indian and Awami League strategy is to use "Jamaat" as scapegoat to attack Islamic aspiration and Muslims. And to that end they will continue to lie and use Jamaat label to anything and anyone they are targeting, including discussion here.

No one holding you to join fun fest elsewhere.Why derailing discussion here?

@ Can any one say, why the "Moha Somabash" which was scheduled at Shahbag tomorrow 3 pm (22 February) is being prosponed. ?

@ Is it due to the threat of " Alem Somaj " ? Or due to the fear of bomb blast ?

@ Was it the impact of bomb blast of Hydrabad ? or

@ The concentration of RAW is shifted from Dhaka to Hydrabad ? or

@ Is it too costly for RAW to mann the Shahbag square ?

Whatever may be the case I am very happy that at last this useless gathering is finished.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

zakir vai ,sleep peacefuly for some few days :lol: . we are coming back in next march till then kill some popcorn and soda and keep planing how to size us and sharp your chapati ,khur kachi :lol: .this is an interval , picture abhi baki
Battle between imandar and beiman is on. I just heard shahbaghi gathering is disolving because they hearing the roar of mujahedeen in distance. Aage aage dekho toder ki bhabe size kora hoi. Beimaner ghusti.

lt.colonel shahid gulzar eliminated the JMB root banglabhai ,shaikhul abdur rahman .bd wil never gain a son like him in next 1000 years :(

Yet you still sucking up to Awami Ghaddar league and Hasina despite the fact that he was murdered in Philkana under Hasina's instruction. Do you have any shame or humility left? :angry:

Chill man where you found i like hasina and BAL? Well i like ershad and jatio party .i hate hasina more than you. the juboleage possed one of my valuable land in dhaka price almost 6 cr. taka.can you imagine that?how come i like such notorious people.i'm so lost
Yet you still sucking up to Awami Ghaddar league and Hasina despite the fact that he was murdered in Philkana under Hasina's instruction. Do you have any shame or humility left? :angry:

Back
Top Bottom