What's new

CIVIL WAR HAS STARTED AGAIN !

Those countries not share same type of problems we face. Those countries also faced some disputed maters and they came with strictness. As like Britain they still imposing colonial power to some states. We will follow the rules which better suit us.

If you believe Bangladesh's current development methodology is perfect for Bangladesh, then you are mistaken.

BDelT5tCcAArldy.jpg:large

This is not help, this orchestration of fascist fest by paying money. That is worse than criminal act and should hunted down until 2 generation later. Now question is where these money coming from? One indication Ahmedia industrialist (namely Pran group) supplying money. As indicated earlier Pran group owner has close indian connection and more than likely india is laundering and distributing money through Pran.

Shahbagh protest will go without any help it is impossible.

look at those pics carefully.how much money is there? 20 to 30 k highest.even a rikshwala has that ammount of money

You need to assimilate your weakness in your argument, you are in a new place where you would see some new things. Therefore, your best bet would be to learn more, and speak less.

Someone I know was arrested from Kamalapur, Dhaka few days ago. Though he came to Dhaka for other reasons, police arrested him as a suspicious Jamat supporter. They released him though within couple of hours after receiving 20,000 Tk!!

My two statements do not contradict each other. Maybe they do to the Jamati mind and others but not to the normal mind. Let me explain my friend.

1. Banning an organization, which by the way calls for civil war and attacks the police, burns cars and murders civilians is not an act of violence. It is a legislative act.

2. Reacting to that ban by waging a campaign of violence is violence.

Let's say the government of Texas decided to ban smoking in public and people went out to attack police, threaten "civil war" and destroy properties and murder civilians. What the Texas government has done is a legislative act and the rioters have done is an act of violence.

Sorry you fail to understand that.

This is what I wrote in that post.

In some other post you advocated for ban of JeI which would obviously lead to violence. Now you say you are opposed to violence. This is contradictory unless you think banning JeI wouldn't lead to violence. In that case what are the reasons behind your conviction?

So your rhetoric doesn't give an answer to what I asked.

I have never seen you condemn Jamat even up till now whereas I have condemned the Awami League many times and have no problem in doing so.

Why do I have to condemn Jamaat, to convince you that I'm not one, I suppose? I don't have to, unless it's relevant and as long as my views/opinions are logical and consistent. I don't have to resort to unnecessary claims here and there for credibility, like "You think I sound like I'm far from Islam, but I tell you I'm a practicing Muslim, I performed Hajj, I'm a buzurg, I'm a qibla, kutub, mashaikh etc, etc." Please stop being judgemental everywhere.

In a recent thread about moderation I posted on-topic and stated that I would leave if certain unpleasant individuals were made moderator (my personal choice, the forum will continue) as I felt they are unsuitable. I did not elaborate on why they were unsuitable or make any comments about those two individuals. You then posted an off-topic message purely about me (not about moderation) falsely claiming that I had done X, Y and Z and how wonderful one of these two people were. Your post was clearly biased. Thus due to this and other things I believe your sympathy lie with Jamat. This is your right, but please do not try and appear neutral when you are far from so and I would appreciate it if you stop following me around the forum focusing on how to attack me.

Yes that was off-topic, but done in my limited knowledge in the hope of eliminating a misunderstanding (that's what I thought), with no ill-intent. I didn't make any false claim. This is the link to the other one's post where he quoted your post which was later deleted by mods.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/233660-shahbagh-square-new-rise-3.html#post3891468

Post#37.

i have deobandi friends they dont like jamaat
but they do not want jamaat banned and leaders killed

people who say that are talking bullshit
most deobandi family has at least one person who is jamaati

Pran group has a board of directors, it is not all ahmadia there. But most are awami leaguer's though. I personally know one of the director's friend, she is a childhood friend of mine.

Sikdar group do you mean siraj sikder's brothers and sisters? one of them owns prime bank and the other litu siker owns a lot of garments, he is quite big. They hate awami league more than you, trust me:lol:

The other sikdars are in banani chairman bari, they are a lot of brothers and all devided one of them is a fake mukti joddha, he wants to be the mayor of dhaka from bal though. Their father was a ******* though:lol:

@ It hardly matters what the Director's belong. Matter is about the chairman and MD. So far I know the Chairman of Pran group is General Amjad(Retired) and his son is MD. I think they are not Sunni's or Shia's. One of my friend told me that he may be Ahmedia ?? Once back in 1980's when General Amjad was the Area Commander of graeter North Bengal, he made one big mosque in Bogra Cantonment. Surprisingly once the mosque was complete, he called the local engineer to give a partition at the back(outside) of the mosque. This was made to hide the place where the "Imam" stands which is little bit potruted outside. Probably in Ahmedia group they do like that. But greater Sunni Muslims do not do that. His wife is "Bombayia".

Why do I have to condemn Jamaat, to convince you that I'm not one, I suppose? I don't have to, unless it's relevant and as long as my views/opinions are logical and consistent. I don't have to resort to unnecessary claims here and there for credibility, like "You think I sound like I'm far from Islam, but I tell you I'm a practicing Muslim, I performed Hajj, I'm a buzurg, I'm a qibla, kutub, mashaikh etc, etc." Please stop being judgemental everywhere.

Yes that was off-topic, but done in my limited knowledge in the hope of eliminating a misunderstanding (that's what I thought), with no ill-intent. I didn't make any false claim. This is the link to the other one's post where he quoted your post which was later deleted by mods.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/233660-shahbagh-square-new-rise-3.html#post3891468

Post#37.

Let me make just one point. The violence carried out by Jamat is not the government's responsibity. Jamat is vandalizing throughout the country because their leaders are convicted with crimes against humanity. Their past vices are coming back to haunt them and they see no way out. That is why they are resorting to violence and only they are responsible for that. And the law-violators should be thrown to jail through proper process.

Post#37.

Someone I know was arrested from Kamalapur, Dhaka few days ago. Though he came to Dhaka for other reasons, police arrested him as a suspicious Jamat supporter. They released him though within couple of hours after receiving 20,000 Tk!!

Why doesn't he file a case?

Let me make just one point. The violence carried out by Jamat is not the government's responsibity. Jamat is vandalizing throughout the country because their leaders are convicted with crimes against humanity. Their past vices are coming back to haunt them and they see no way out. That is why they are resorting to violence and only they are responsible for that. And the law-violators should be thrown to jail through proper process.

Why doesn't he file a case?

Yes, of course it's not and I'm not arguing over that. But that's highly likely to follow in case they get banned.

i have deobandi friends they dont like jamaat
but they do not want jamaat banned and leaders killed

people who say that are talking bullshit
most deobandi family has at least one person who is jamaati

and ignorant. Ignorance is bliss.

Those wannabe comrades, who negated vehemently on the idea of the existence of war cloud/rhetoric, needed to look at the prelude of past civil wars and compare it the present one at BD.

নাস্তিকদের ফাঁসির দাবিতে বিক্ষোভে উত্তাল রাজধানী
নাস্তিক-মুরতাদদের কবর রচিত না হওয়া পর্যন্ত সর্বাত্মক আন্দোলন চালিয়ে যাওয়ার ঘোষণা
বিভিন্ন স্থানে ছাত্রলীগের হামলা পুলিশের বাধা ও গ্রেফতার

স্টাফ রিপোর্টার : ব্লগে ও ফেসবুকে ইসলাম, মুহাম্মদ সাঃ ও নামায, রোজা, হজ্জ নিয়ে কটূক্তি করায় নাস্তিকদের ফাঁসির দাবিতে উত্তাল রাজধানী। ইসলাম বিদ্বেষী ব্লগার আসিফ মহিউদ্দিন, আরিফুর রহমান, টেলি সামাদ, রাজ সোহান ও ইব্রাহিম খলিলসহ নাস্তিকদের ফাঁসির দাবিতে রাজধানীতে দফায় দফায় মিছিল করেছে তাওহীদি জনতা। তারা অবিলম্বে নাস্তিকদের পৃষ্ঠপোষকতা না করে তাদের গ্রেফতার করার জন্য সরকারের কাছে দাবি জানিয়েছে। নাস্তিক-মুরতাদ ও নবীর দুশমনদের কবর রচিত না হওয়া পর্যন্ত সর্বাত্মক আন্দোলন চালিয়ে যাওয়ার ঘোষণা দিয়েছেন তারা। বিক্ষোভ মিছিলে অংশ নিতে আসা ধর্মপ্রাণ মুসলমানদের ওপর হামলা চালিয়েছে ছাত্রলীগ। এতে আহত হয়েছেন অনেকে। বিভিন্ন স্থানে মিছিলে পুলিশ বাধা দিয়েছে এবং অনেককে গ্রেফতার করেছে।

গতকাল বুধবার বিকেলে ও আছরের নামাযের পর রাজধানীর বিভিন্ন মসজিদ থেকে মিছিল বের করেছে ধর্মপ্রাণ মুসুল্লীগণ। বিকেল ৩টার দিকে বায়তুল মোকাররম সংলগ্ন পুরানা পল্টনে বিক্ষোভ সমাবেশ ও মিছিল করেছে ইসলামী আন্দোলন বাংলাদেশ। ঢাকা মহানগর সভাপতি এটিএম হেমায়েত উদ্দিনের সভাপতিত্বে এতে প্রধান অতিথির বক্তব্য রাখেন ইসলামী আন্দোলনের প্রেসিডিয়াম সদস্য মুফতি সৈয়দ মুহাম্মদ ফয়জুল করীম। আসরের নামাযের পর পুরানা পল্টন মসজিদ থেকে মিছিল বের করে পল্টনে সমাবেশ করেছে ইসলামী ঐক্যজোট। ঢাকা মহানগর সভাপতি মাওলানা আবুল কাশেমের সভাপতিত্বে প্রধান অতিথির বক্তব্য রাখেন ইসলামী ঐক্যজোটের চেয়ারম্যান মাওলানা আব্দুল লতিফ নেজামী।

ইসলামী আন্দোলনের বিক্ষোভ সমাবেশে মুফতি সৈয়দ মুহাম্মাদ ফয়জুল করীম নাস্তিক-মুরতাদ ও নবীর দুশমনদের কবর রচিত না হওয়া পর্যন্ত সর্বাত্মক আন্দোলন চালিয়ে যেতে দলমত নির্বিশেষে সকল ঈমানদার জনতার প্রতি আহবান জানিয়েছেন। তিনি বলেন, নব্য ব্লগার নাস্তিক-মুরতাদদের সরকার সহযোগিতা করছে। সরকার তথাকথিত নব প্রজন্মকে নেশাদ্রব্য, লিভ টুগেদার করার সুযোগ করে দিয়েছে। প্রধানমন্ত্রীর সোনার ছেলেদের হাতে নিহত বিশ্বজিৎকে দেখার সুযোগ না হলেও নাস্তিক-বেঈমান রাজিবকে দেখতে বাসায় গিয়ে দেশের নববই ভাগ মুসলমানকে মর্মাহত করেছে। কোন অজুহাতে ধর্মদ্রোহী নাস্তিক গোষ্ঠীর আস্ফালন সহ্য করা হবে না। নাস্তিক ও ধর্মীয় অনুভূতিতে আঘাতকারী ব্লগারদের অবিলম্বে বিচারের আওতায় আনতে হবে, নতুবা মুসলমানদের ধৈর্যের বাঁধ ভেঙ্গে গেলে পরিণাম ভাল হবে না।

সমাবেশে বক্তব্য রাখেন সহকারী মহাসচিব মাওলানা গাজী আতাউর রহমান, অধ্যাপক সৈয়দ বেলায়েত হোসেন, মাওলানা আহমাদ আবদুল কাইয়ূম, মাওলানা আতাউর রহমান আরেফী, আবু সাঈদ সিদ্দিকী, ছাত্রনেতা মোঃ আরিফুল ইসলাম, ফজলুল হক মৃধা, মাওলানা এই্চ এম সাইফুল ইসলাম, নুরুজ্জামান সরকার, মাওলানা বাছির উদ্দিন প্রমুখ।

বিক্ষোভ সমাবেশ হওয়ার কথা থাকলেও বিক্ষোভ সমাবেশ বিশাল জনসমুদ্রে পরিণত হয়। সমাবেশে আসার পথে রাজধানীর সামনে ছাত্রলীগ ও আওয়ামী লীগের সন্ত্রাসীদের হামলায় ১৫/২০ কর্মী আহত ও ৫জন গ্রেফতার হয়। গ্রেফতারকৃতদের মধ্যে রয়েছে মোঃ সিরাজুল ইসলাম (২৫), আবদুস সাত্তার (২৩), শাহ আলম (২৮), আবু বকর (২৬) মোঃ আব্দুল্লাহ (১৮) গেন্ডারিয়া থানায় রয়েছে। আহতদের স্থানীয় হাসপাতালে ভর্তি রয়েছে।

ফয়জুল করীম বলেন, সরকার নাস্তিক মুরতাদদের বিরুদ্ধে কোন প্রকার ব্যবস্থা গ্রহণ না করলে আগামী নির্বাচনে আওয়ামী লীগকে আজীবনের জন্য প্রত্যাখ্যান করবে। আমরা কয়েকদিন ধরে বিভিন্ন জাতীয় পত্রিকায় প্রকাশিত রিপোর্টে জানতে পেরেছি একটি চরম ইসলাম বিরোধী নাস্তিক ব্লগার চক্র মহান আল্লাহ তায়ালা, মহানবী হযরত মুহাম্মাদ সাঃ, পবিত্র ধর্মগ্রন্থ আল কুরআন, আমাদের পবিত্র ধর্ম ইসলাম, ইসলামের মৌলিক ইবাদত নামায, রোজা, হজ্ব, যাকাত, কুরবানী, তাহাজ্জুত, উম্মাহাতুল মু'মিনীন, সাহাবায়ে কেরামসহ ইসলামের বিভিন্ন বিধি-বিধান নিয়ে অশ্লীল ও কুরুচিপূর্ণ মন্তব্য ও প্রচারণা চালাচ্ছে। আমরা নিজেরাও অনুসন্ধান চালিয়ে বিষয়টির সত্যতা পেয়েছি। আমরা বিস্মিত হয়েছি ৯০ ভাগ মুসলিম অধ্যুষিত একটি দেশে নাস্তিকচক্র কি করে ইসলামের বিরুদ্ধে এ জাতীয় উচ্চারণের অনুপযোগী ভাষায় অশ্লীলতা ছড়াতে পারে।

তিনি বলেন, আমরা জানি বিরোধী দল বিভিন্ন দাবি নিয়ে সরকারের কাছে দাবি জানায় কিন্তু এখন দেখছি সরকারই বিভিন্ন দাবি জানাচ্ছে যা নিয়মিত হাস্যকরও বটে। যুদ্ধাপরাধীদের বিচারের আড়ালে একটি নাস্তিক্যবাদী গোষ্ঠী ইসলামী রাজনীতি বন্ধেরও আওয়াজ তুলছে। ক্ষমতাসীন সরকারের ভিতরে ঘাপটি মেরে থাকা কোন কোন ইসলামবিরোধী মন্ত্রীও নাস্তিকদের এই সুরে সুর মেলাচ্ছে। আমাদের ইলেক্ট্রনিক্স মিডিয়া এবং প্রিন্ট মিডিয়ার একটি অংশ এই নাস্তিক চক্রকে উস্কে দিচ্ছে। আমরা গভীরভাবে বিষয়টি পর্যবেক্ষণ করে দেখেছি ক্ষমতাসীন আওয়ামী লীগ সরকার এই নাস্তিক চক্রটি দ্বারা প্রবলভাবে প্রভাবিত। এই অশুভ খেলা বন্ধ না হলে দেশের ইসলামপ্রিয় বৃহত্তর জনগোষ্ঠী ক্ষমতাসীন আওয়ামী লীগ সরকারকে ইসলামবিরোধী নাস্তিক্যবাদী শক্তি হিসেবে চিহ্নিত করে ক্ষমতা থেকে ছুঁড়ে ফেলার জন্যে ঐক্যবদ্ধ গণআন্দোলন গড়ে তুলবে।

আতাউর রহমান বলেন, শাহবাগের নেতৃত্ব দানকারী নাস্তিকরা নিজেদের বাঁচানোর জন্য এখন বলছে তারা এক দফার আন্দোলন। কিন্তু তারা যখন সংসদে স্মারকলিপি দিয়েছেন, তাতে ৬ দফা দাবি জানিয়েছেন। আর তাতে অন্যতম দাবি ধর্মীয় রাজনীতি বন্ধ করা।

সভাপতির বক্তব্যে অধ্যাপক মাওলানা এটিএম হেমায়েত উদ্দিন বলেন, দেশবাসী আজ দেখতে পাচ্ছে যুদ্ধাপরাধীদের বিচার নিয়ে সরকার একটা নোংরা রাজনৈতিক খেলা শুরু করেছে। বিচার নিয়ে ক্ষমতাসীন সরকারের রাজনৈতিক খেলার সূত্র ধরেই শাহবাগে তরণ-তরুণীদের অবস্থান। আর এখন এই তরুণদের অবস্থানকে কেন্দ্র করেও সরকার রাজনৈতিক ফায়দা হাসিলের চেষ্টা করছে। নাস্তিক বেঈমানদের এদেশে ঠাঁই হবে না। আমার দেশ সম্পাদকসহ অনেক সাংবাদিককে হত্যার হুমকি দিয়েছে যা মেনে নেয়া যায় না।

নবীর দুশমন নাস্তিক ব্লগারদের বিরুদ্ধে জনমত তৈরির লক্ষ্যে আগামী শুক্রবার দেশব্যাপী মসজিদে মসজিদে খতীবগণের খুতবা প্রদান। ২২ ফেব্রুয়ারি রাজধানী ঢাকায় বাদ জুমা সমাবেশ ও মিছিল এবং ২৫ ফেব্রুয়ারি ওলামা সম্মেলনের মাধ্যমে পরবর্তী কর্মসূচি ঘোষণা করা হবে।

এদিকে গতকাল বায়তুল মোকাররম উত্তর গেইটে পূর্ব ঘোষিত কর্মসূচিতে পুলিশি বাধার মুখে নেতৃবৃন্দ পুরানা পল্টন মসজিদের সামনে থেকে দলীয় কার্যালয় পর্যন্ত মিছিল করে এক বিক্ষোভ সমাবেশ করেছে ইসলামী ঐক্যজোট, এর পূর্বে পুলিশ সমাবেশের জন্য নির্ধারিত ব্যানার কেড়ে নিয়েছে। ইসলামী ঐক্যজোটের নেতৃবৃন্দ হুঁশিয়ারী উচ্চারণ করে বলেছেন, শাহবাগ আন্দোলনের পিছনে এ দেশের ইসলামবিদ্বেষী হিসেবে চিহ্নিত মিডিয়া প্রথম আলো, ডেইলি স্টার, কালের কণ্ঠ, সমকাল, যুগান্তরসহ কিছু পত্রিকা ও মিডিয়ার উস্কানি প্রধান ভূমিকা পালন করেছে। আমরা শাহবাগের ফ্যাসিবাদীদের মতো পত্রিকা অফিসে হামলা, ভাংচুর ও পত্রিকায় আগুন দিতে চাই না। কিন্তু এসব পত্রিকা নাস্তিক মুরতাদদেরকে যে ন্যক্কারজনকভাবে পৃষ্ঠপোষকতা দিয়ে যাচ্ছে তাদের ইসলাম ও মহানবী (সাঃ)-এর বিরুদ্ধে, আল্লাহর বিরুদ্ধে ঔদ্ধত্যপূর্ণ কথা-বার্তাকে আড়াল করার চেষ্টা করছে তা তাদের জন্য অশুভ পরিণতি ডেকে আনবে। বাংলাদেশের ইসলামী ও ঈমানী আন্দোলনের কথা এদের পত্রিকায় ঠাঁই পায় না। তারা ইসলামের বিরুদ্ধে অবস্থান নিয়ে নাস্তিক মুরতাদদের পৃষ্ঠপোষকতা করে আসছে। আমরা হুঁশিয়ার করে বলতে চাই, বেশি বাড়াবাড়ি করলে শাহবাগের চেয়েও বড় গণজোয়ার আপনাদের বিরুদ্ধে অচিরেই গড়ে উঠবে।

ইসলামী ঐক্যজোট ঢাকা মহানগর সভাপতি মাওলানা আবুল কাশেমের সভাপতিত্বে অনুষ্ঠিত বিক্ষোভ সমাবেশে প্রধান অতিথির বক্তব্য রাখেন ইসলামী ঐক্যজোটের চেয়ারম্যান মাওলানা আবদুল লতিফ নেজামী। আরো বক্তব্য রাখেন সিনিয়র ভাইস চেয়ারম্যান মাওলানা আবদুর রকীব এডভোকেট, ভাইস চেয়ারম্যান মাওলানা আবুল হাসানাত আমিনী, মহাসচিব মুফতী ফয়জুল্লাহ, যুগ্ম মহাসচিব মুফতী মুহাম্মদ তৈয়্যেব, মাওলানা ফজলুর রহমান প্রমুখ। বিক্ষোভ সমাবেশ থেকে আগামী শুক্রবার দেশব্যাপী দোয়া দিবস এবং জেলা উপজেলার প্রতিটি মসজিদ থেকে বিক্ষোভ সমাবেশ ও মিছিল করার কর্মসূচি ঘোষণা করা হয়।

http://www.dailysangram.com/news_det...news_id=109791

Post#37.

Look like you caught Hammer-fist red handed again. He does not have any answer so he sent his sidekick shadowFaux to divert the conversation. Typical handy work of Hammer-fist gang.

@ Many a time I wrote that this Hammer-fist writes contradictory statement. He himself does not know what he is writing !!!!

Post of the day. This is because lack of real information and knowledge about on the ground situation in Bangladesh. The entire mental construct is based on hearsay, ie words of other people. Just like in court, hearsay is not accepted as evidence, only eye witness account is acceptable, people who did not spend requisite time in the country as an adult, should not be considered bona fide Bangladeshi's, and as such not qualified to speak for Bangladesh or recommend solutions for Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom