What's new

Civil-military leadership keen on testing JF-17 Thunder in Yemen

Now, now.... since when did preserving that big 'chair of gold' become haraam?
That is what its all about....... as for "cannon fodder"; how does it matter? as long as it is somebody else....nah? :D
you are sick

and scary

Et is clearly lying. Please tell me why cant we test jf17 in fata and tirah , wny go to yemen.
Secondly, saudia media is making statements of our army joining them on their own . They did it on first day as well and doing now too. A pressure tactic to push our army into this. They know pak army doesnt want to participate. Anyhow i am not going to jump to conclusions fast.
Acha irfan bahi as of black september, wasnt that plo's fault! Why they were trying to take over jorda someone else's land . Lets call what is wrong as wrong.

Saudis have no natural enemy capable to cause any threat to it. Israel and KSA are indifferent to each other and in many cases their friend and foe list matches exactly. and in case of Iran both are spearheading their efforts against Iran. Iran I am afraid is only capable of throwing world class rhetoric but it has a third rate military with some mid 19 century technology Saudi Police and paramilitary is more equipped than Iranian forces.

those Iranian missiles? their launchers would be blown up by Saudi F-15s before they even get the chance to deploy and if they do manage to throw some missile then they will be shot in the skies.
this is hard and fair analysis without any intent of insult towards Iranians. I support Iran in terms of its support for Iraq against ISIS and also support its Palestinian stance rest (like Yemen/ Syria) is controversial so I leave it.

rhetoric is good for exercising lungs and patriotism helps too but technology always wins

Then what about their new aircraft they showed recently .Qaher ,something like that was its name.
Dont know its specs.
And Saudis are testing their F 15 on Houthis very well.

standing together with Indians here on "Moral high ground"
I would say we dont need to bring out modest planes when Saudi 10+ coalitions have top tier shiny planes that money can buy. secondly we still have stranded Pakistanis in Yemen and instead of giving Houthis an excuse to expend all their anger on these Pakistanis (and Indians for mistaken identity) we should say haram haram and rush to India to attend Gandhi foundation's world seminar on "non-violence"

standing together with Indians here on "Moral high ground"
I would say we dont need to bring out modest planes when Saudi 10+ coalitions have top tier shiny planes that money can buy. secondly we still have stranded Pakistanis in Yemen and instead of giving Houthis an excuse to expend all their anger on these Pakistanis (and Indians for mistaken identity) we should say haram haram and rush to India to attend Gandhi foundation's world seminar on "non-violence"

Absolutely right .If Pakistan uses any of its fighter or ground forces against Houthis in Yemen.
Entire South Asians will become target practice of Houthis for Turkey Shoot.

no jf -17 used in operation zarb E azb, may be used for recone missions but never used for bombing. f-16 is very effective as the sniper targeting pod can only be used with f-16s
:rofl:

There is a footage of JF-17 delivering death to talibitches ..

JF-17 uses :

image.jpg
image.jpg

And a Pak pod developed (JV) with an unnamed European firm (probably SELEX).

Then what about their new aircraft they showed recently .Qaher ,something like that was its name.
Dont know its specs.

I think qaher has same functional status as tejas.
Wont be operational for another nine..ty years...

hate as in?? there is already a conflict going on and lot of countries are involved...it is not as if Pakistan is going to turn the table head on...however in turn it would be good combat practice for your fighters as well the plane...no??

what is the need to bring off topic crap which will derail the thread??
Saudis the masters of Muslims Destruction.

bomb Muslim civilian populations of Pakistan and now Yemen.
Hi,

Will you say the same when those according to you somehow are Muslim civil population bomb the shit out of your family ?

This is where the problem lies, People with your mindset still consider them terrorists as Muslims, Yet I have failed to see those muslims as TTp Or boko Haram for that matter attacking legitimate targets such as say pubs, bars brothels or houes of these greedy bastards politicians.

All I see them attacking schools and hospitals, locals masjids tombs and what not.

Its very easy to run away from troubles and live quite a peaceful life on the other side of world such as Canada and then talk shit.
Try living here for a year and then i ll ask you !

Last edited:
That "dude" committed genocide of fellow Pakistanis and lost of Pakistan. You should try to read history. I am defending Pakistan from these irresponsible dimwits who believe that everything can be solved with bullets and bombs.
when the other used bullets and bombs, we will also use bullets and bombs,
and the dude who did operation Search light was Gen Tikka Khan

from where?

the dude was certainly better than you, at least he tried and dint sit in front of the keyboard and talk sh*t about Pakistan

yus, cuz the Taliban only imposed bans on Muslim women
Ban on jobs, education , going out alone etc?? Did they do that??? I dont understand ppl who try to stop women specifcally unmarried from working.

pakistan develop targeting pods!!!????:o::o: that too in a JV with European firm??:laughcry:
lol.. tell this to your kid may be they will believe you... that is pod in the pics is Chinese made WMD-7 china give that to pakistan because US won't allow using of sniper in a chinese plane.

A different pod

Ban on jobs, education , going out alone etc?? Did they do that??? I dont understand ppl who try to stop women specifcally unmarried from working.
yes, yes the Taliban did exactly that

The new generation of Yahya Khans and Tikka Khans are sitting in GHQ commanding Talibans and killing fellow Pakistanis. It is the Pakistan army that created this mess by providing weapans and training to Talibans whose ranks later joined TTP. The military actions have unintended consequences but our dimwits don't learn from past mistakes.
we did that to help them fight if the Russians, not turn on us

NO, most if not all the countries involved in the coalition are not exactly Iran's friendly neighbours.
Besides, the JF-17 has already been tested in attacks against militants close to Afghan border so it's not as if in Yemen the aircraft will face any better opposition.
Pakistan should only jump in if say Saudi sovereignty was threatened.
Dude you are better than this...testing it against terrorist in home country vs a hostile neighborhood is a different ball game....you never know how much Iran is going to help the opposition here...anyhow my point was when Pakistan has anyways supported Arabs in this fiasco then it hardly matters if you bring in JF-17

Also please note that in yemen world will be watching your performance closely and who knows will help in export orders which you people are trying from some time...

My 'No Comment' reply could be considered condescending and I did not want insult your intelligence. Your attempt to derail the thread is also duly noted.
Hi,

By all means, It was your pathetic statement and ill-informed knowledge about the reality which was de-railing the thread.

what type of A2G weapons would the JF-17 use?

JF-17 used on the international stage and proves it's worth would no doubt garner some orders in the ME,Africa, and Latin America.

Back
Top Bottom