What's new

CIA veteran: Israel to attack Iran in fall

First you say the Arbi always fight then you say Arbi is giving them means to live and help put down arms -- typical arbi.

And I knew exactly that this will be your response and this is why I exactly left out the grammatical mistake, Just to show everyone how blind you are with hate.

We always fought and we learned from our fighting. We learned that now is the time to build later when we are strong enough one day. We will fight.

Poor Sodie, argument has failed you and now you resort to playing victim - ironic that those who have projected a ideology of hate disguised as a religious sect, now play victim of hate -- it won't wash - fact of the matter is that if you wish to argue that Sodie arbis are seen as other than friends of israel, then you have to explain why the arbi street do not believe you and instead believe the iran. That's the challenge you have to argue, not your sorry victimhood.

Just as certain you are about the 'wipe off' threat. Never has A'Jad said that he would kill all the Jews etc. He used Soviet Union in that 'wipe off' comments as an example of a 'regime' which went to the dustbin of history. But, of course, you have to parrot a different line to justify a war. We can't help each other here.

About those combatant groups, would you mind telling me the difference between Hamas's threats vs Israel's actual implementation? What Hamas (and most likely Likud and other right wing Israelis SAY) is actually being done by Israel on the ground: A slow genocide of the Palestinian statehood because of the criminal 'Settlement Enterprise'. So...just like the Jews in America feel they have to help Israel--a separate country--A'Jad thinks he has to help his Palestinian brothers.

IF Israel leaves the W. Bank and gives Palestinians a viable state then A'Jad will lose his steam. So long as Israel is an expansionist power--a power where many believe that the 'real Palestine' is in Jordan (implicit ethnic cleansing)--the mullah regime will, sadly, find an audience in and outside of Iran.
Good...Now we are making progress. So despite condemnations at US for 'meddling' in the internal affairs of other countries, it looks like when a country deems it is necessary to 'meddle' it will find a 'just cause' to do so. That is what I was trying to get at.

Poor Sodie, argument has failed you and now you resort to playing victim - ironic that those who have projected a ideology of hate disguised as a religious sect, now play victim of hate -- it won't wash - fact of the matter is that if you wish to argue that Sodie arbis are seen as other than friends of israel, then you have to explain why the arbi street do not believe you and instead believe the iran. That's the challenge you have to argue, not your sorry victimhood.

If you find any Saudi that considers him/herself a friend of Israel I will personally transfer my entire bank account to you. LoL

I hope U.S. wont help Israel in an Iranian-Israeli war.

I know many Pakistanis will want to help Iran against Israel. Many of our fellow Pakistanis hate Israel as much as India if not more.

Israel and americans do not have to on a war with Iran. Stuxnet has done a wonderful job for them, Iranian Nuclear capabilities has been pushed several years back.

sigh...
I wanted to use a facepalm pic but this is beyond that.
stuxnet hit Bushehr, a light water reactor.

Our most famous predictor Vanga, said the end of the world will begin from the Middle East. Well, apparently he was talking about possible war in Iran.

Attack on Iran would mean complete destruction for Israel, so Netanyahu better find another oil source.

Back
Top Bottom