What's new

CIA issued warning that children may be at scene of Kabul drone strike BEFORE missile hit car: Family of dead three-year-old demands person responsibl

Incorrect. The opponents have already been victorious, so there is no demoralizing possible here. And there is no such policy.
Thanks, I'll take you word for it random poster.

Thanks, I'll take you word for it random poster.

Nah, why listen to reason when all the voices in your head whisper conspiracies? Just how do you know there is a "policy" to kill civilians to "demoralize" except your own delusions? Even that is not a problem, but your spreading such bullcrap is.

Nah, why listen to reason when all the voices in your head whisper conspiracies? Just how do you know there is a "policy" to kill civilians to "demoralize" except your own delusions? Even that is not a problem, but your spreading such bullcrap is.
Lol okay buddy. Your not a voice of reason except to stalk the forum and spread your bs all day long. Run along.

People sitting in some place in Colorado directing an armed drone over Afghanistan, munching on burgers, guzzling beers, and occasionally high-fiving their colleagues over their 'hits', and occasionally looking at some screens for football or baseball scores, and knowing that their actions, whether right or wrong, wouldn't bring any consequences. for themselves... Going on for a long time as the 'veterans' count in America keeps climbing up getting all the 'benefits' and the Military Industrial Complex gets getting satisfied...
Some goat-herder or some camel-herder or some other bloke of different skin color is inevitably, easily, and forgetably is yet another 'collateral damage'.
And what's even more disturbing--the Pentagon talked about 'secondary explosions' after the drone strike 'consistent with explosives' found in the car... How much have we been lied to, and how much have we swallowed those lies, and for how long these things have been happening??

This was a war crime. Not unlike Mai Lai.

Yup. The drone operators are probably some gamer psychos who think they are playing video games just killing scores of civilians. Fucking sick.

being dad of two daughters, i am typing this with tears in my eyes. This is exactly why they are creating enemies not on daily but on hourly basis and they simply cannot accept that, in light of recent geo political scenarios developing, someone should tell the decisions makers at Pentagon and US Government "Your Ego is writing cheques your body can't cash" ...

Some might say that this child's death deserves your tears more, being in Karachi and all:

both come under the category of murder as far as i am concerned, one however is mass murder

The point is that outrage, and effective solutions to such problems carry more weight if begun at home first.

Back
Top Bottom