What's new

CIA issued warning that children may be at scene of Kabul drone strike BEFORE missile hit car: Family of dead three-year-old demands person responsibl

I am sorry that I am not bright enough or quick-witted enough to understand your message. please either elaborate or give me a day or 2 to decipher it.

may be I get you now, are you saying that the drone came from a Tajik base?
Yes, the route you mention is very long, plus over Iran is hostile territory. But, US has enough bases... some people claimed in different forums ( not confirmed but maybe speculation), US using Indian-Tajik joint base Ayni air base for the strike.

It is a "Gora-men" world ... simple is that ...

Lyrics:

I'm a white man living in a white man's world
Under our roof is a baby girl
I thought this world could be hers one day
But her mama knew better

I'm a white man living in a white man's town
Want to take a shot of cocaine and burn it down
Mama wants to change that Nashville sound
But they're never gonna let her

There's no such thing as someone else's war
Your creature comforts aren't the only things worth fighting for
Still breathing, it's not too late
We're all carrying one big burden, sharing one fate

I'm a white man living on a white man's street
I've got the bones of the red man under my feet
The highway runs through their burial grounds
Past the oceans of cotton

I'm a white man looking in a black man's eyes
Wishing I'd never been one of the guys
Who pretended not to hear another white man's joke
Oh, the times ain't forgotten

There's no such thing as someone else's war
Your creature comforts aren't the only things worth fighting for
You're still breathing, it's not too late
We're all carrying one big burden, sharing one fate

I'm a white man living in a white man's nation
I think the man upstairs must'a took a vacation
I still have faith, but I don't know why
Maybe it's the fire in my little girl's eyes
Maybe it's the fire in my little girl's eyes

Yes, the route you mention is very long, plus over Iran is hostile territory. But, US has enough bases... some people claimed in different forums ( not confirmed but maybe speculation), US using Indian-Tajik joint base Ayni air base for the strike.
thanks, sounds plausible except regarding Iran: it being hostile territory is confined to soundbites, reality is something altogether different.

what's the reality?
I don't want to blatantly go against the established PDFer narrative. so I'll pass for now unless you want me to get muted for a week. which I do not like at-all.

I don't want to blatantly go against the established PDFer narrative. so I'll pass for now unless you want me to get muted for a week. which I do not like at-all.
lolzz ... go ahead, Mods are democratic people. Discussion within the framework of " mutual respect and forum standards " won't hurt anyone. But, bashing for bashing is kinda no go zone.

This family should be compensated as per the wishes of surviving member Emal Ahmadi. Americans should take responsibility.

indeed they are. majority rule zinda baad. read this here thread @ Br. Agno's profile page https://defence.pk/pdf/profile-posts/101713/
Since 2006 i have never visited anyone's personal message board. The first time I check the link.. it has 60 pages.. it's too much tooread. But, if you think you are right, keep up your work. It is fact Mod got agi and said many times ,,,,, we are not getting paid for this job... but if you think Mod is not doing the right job, then keep on engaging them civil way... that's all I can say..... i am not a native English speaker, but try my best to chose words that don't hurt anyone, but deliver the message in a civil way. PDF is one and only best forum, so try keep up the good work... we want to see this forum, where posts are full of logic, proper reference, knowledge, civil and invited everyone and less on emotions, give a positive image of Pakistan.

This how they make more fighters, news like these and everyone knows no one will be charged or punished increase hate for Americans, thank god this shit show is over.

munching on burgers, guzzling beers, and occasionally high-fiving their colleagues over their 'hits', and occasionally looking at some screens for football or baseball scores, and knowing that their actions, whether right or wrong, wouldn't bring any consequences. for themselves.

None of that is correct. Well, may be in movies, but NOT is real life operations.
This family should be compensated as per the wishes of surviving member Emal Ahmadi. Americans should take responsibility.

He also wants to move to USA. After all that.

Back
Top Bottom