What's new

Church set ablaze in India's Mandla district

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
BHOPAL: A church was set ablaze by some unidentified people in Mandla district on Friday night after they broke open its gates.

Incident took place at Pakritola Ghutas village and heavy police force has been deployed in the village after the case was reported on Saturday morning.

"A case has been registered under relevant sections. Prima facie it seems to be work of some elements who committed the crime after getting inebriated. We have launched a hunt to nab the accused," Mandla SP Gaurav Rajput told TOI.

"Police personnel have been deployed in the village to avoid any flare up," Rajput said.

Sources said religious books, furniture, musical instruments etc and all things kept in the church were gutted.

Four empty bottles of alcohol were also found near a hand-pump in front of the church, added sources.

"There are around 50 families of the community in the village and around 200-250 people gather for Friday prayers but there has never been any dispute till now. In charge priest also ruled out any dispute or enmity with anyone," Bicchia police station in charge, Ramesh Shakya told TOI.

"There is no law and order situation in the village, but precautionary measures are being taken," he said.

Church set ablaze in Mandla district - The Times of India

Being a Christian and that too from M.P., I would downplay any argument that this was inspired by any Religious sentiment.
A drunkard would beat his own wife for money which translates into lack of sociality, not religion.

But then, I cant help a face-palm when people like Usha Thakur get elected as an MLA.:crazy:

That a way to make them not go to church- no church no worshipers- no Christians- :lol:
Oh please dont bring your mindset to our country.
Christian pastor shot dead in Pakistan prison ucanews.com
15 Christians arrested in Pakistan under blasphemy law | Zee News
Blasphemy laws are deadly serious – we must stand up for Mohammed Asghar | Frankie Boyle | Comment is free | The Guardian
It's even legalised under your law :lol: Are you going to do away with garbage like blasphemy law?

So tell me Mr TejasMk3- does these links justify burning of a christian church inside india?-

So tell me Mr TejasMk3- does these links justify burning of a christian church inside india?-

It is a clear case of vandalism rather than Christian killing as enshrined in pakistani constitution. Even Christian priest is himself stating this to be such, and this when he could have reaped a bountiful crop of victimhood by accusing hinduvadis.

Last time a church was burned, it was found to be done by Christians.

Again mosques have been attacked all over India. But fake Christian news get coverage.

It is a clear case of vandalism rather than Christian killing as enshrined in pakistani constitution. Even Christian priest is himself stating this to be such, and this when he could have reaped a bountiful crop of victimhood by accusing hinduvadis.
you are damn fool for believing that- only shows your low caliber when it comes to arguments-

Even Christian priest is himself stating this to be such, and this when he could have reaped a bountiful crop of victimhood by accusing hinduvadis.

Read this-
"A case has been registered under relevant sections. Prima facie it seems to be work of some elements who committed the crime after getting inebriated. We have launched a hunt to nab the accused," Mandla SP Gaurav Rajput told TOI

and now tell me again- what is the Christian priest actually saying-

no..it justifies you to look at pakistan before commmmmenting about just about anybody in india. Si ?
How about you look at india and solve all her problems- the rapes- the communal violence- even before coming on PDF commenting on Pakistani issues?- Fair?-

you are damn fool for believing that- only shows your low caliber when it comes to arguments-

Only a terrorist aka Jihadi could believe that blasphemy law , a law that is their to protect a "khatre mey" religion having zero self confidence, is a infidel friendly legislation.

and now tell me again- what is the Christian priest actually saying-

How about you look at india and solve all her problems- the rapes- the communal violence- even before coming on PDF commenting on Pakistani issues?- Fair?-

It was in this very news article, buy you cannot see it due to your Yindoo/India hatred.

In charge priest also ruled out any dispute or enmity with anyone,"
Church set ablaze in Mandla district - The Times of India

Thing is this is a crime in India. This type of stuff is allowed by the state in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom