What's new

Church set ablaze in India's Mandla district

I don't understand what problem you got... I mean it is purely my choice to follow what ever I want...

Did I say I have a problem? I am just trying to see how caste system fits into Christianity. So if you are a scheduled caste, is the pastor the Brahmin caste?

Did I say I have a problem? I am just trying to see how caste system fits into Christianity. So if you are a scheduled caste, is the pastor the Brahmin caste?
I know brahmin guy who follow Christianity... If you ask him.. He respond I'm brahmin... But not Christian..

Confusing. Follows Christianity, but not Christian.

I am Catholic too. BTW. Though I don't like evangelists. They try to convert everyone - even catholics. I have seen muslims attend their churches and getting converted. They misuse poverty and hardships.

I am Catholic too. BTW. Though I don't like evangelists. They try to convert everyone - even catholics. I have seen muslims attend their churches and getting converted. They misuse poverty and hardships.

I have seen that. They easily qualify as one of the most ridiculous set of people anywhere.

It will be stupid to say that no sectarian clashes happens in India... Yes the clashes happens, it is not going to stop either...... Because we live in a society which has every other religion and all of them live close by..... As i said in my previous post as every society has their own bad apples, these kind of incidents will happen.... But the good part of it is majority of people (from every religion) doesn't follow the extreme views of these so called bad apples..... All such issues will be dealt locally and we have legal and security system which will take care of them.....

I know you understand and i appreciate that. But check out the comments by other members. Makes one frustrated, no?

I know you understand and i appreciate that. But check out the comments by other members. Makes one frustrated, no?

I think we should ignore such comments/posts..... there are such posters from every country, and most of them wont even mean what they say here.... They try to score points..

What was the reason behind this incident?

Don't take this event seriously. It is what was expected in MODI SARKAR...Love JIHAD in UP and burnt churches in Bhopal & many news ideas are in pipeline..
He has a vision ahead to implement Gujrat model to whole over INDIA and make it Gujratistan (Formerly Hindustan).

A very well advice, i must say this :enjoy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom