What's new

Church set ablaze in India's Mandla district

A drunk burn down his church and suddenly its the Hindus fault.

A poem by Padma Sundaram,

Pagan Questions!!

India is no longer the PUNYA BHOOMI (Holy land)
envisaged by our ancestors
It has become a NARAK BHOOMI (Land of Hell)
What with Quota Mad Politicians
And Quislings of pseudo-secularism
Islamic terrorists and
Christian Evangelists
Oh God we Hindus feel Hell is a better place
For in hell at least there is no Quota
For the ABC’s and EFG’s of Quota Raj
Or reserved treatment for Christians and Islamists

India is surrounded by vultures even before the people are dead
The vultures of Islam and hyenas of Evangelizing Christianity
Islam says convert or die, for Indiaslambad belongs to us
Evangelists tempt you with
Vanilla Ice-cream (Seventh Day Adventists!)
Chocolate Ice-cream (Catholics!)
Pista Ice-cream (Born-Again Christians!)
Cassata (Pentecostals!)
Tutti-frutti (Anglicans!)
For the Evangelists say
Why fall for Islam
When we have so many varieties to offer you!!
With Christian compassion and benediction

But when the Hindus cry out
We don’t want to convert, Leave us alone!!
The Soul-saving Evangelists say
But you cannot remain a black dirty heathenish pagan,
For when we offer you the chance to become
A black clean Baptist Christian
How can you ever say no!
To this offer of Christian heaven on earth
From a trans-national departmental store
For your total salvation

Terrorist Islam says
In terms Jihadic
You leave them to us
We know how to bring these infidels to heel
They are not fit to be offered ice-cream and such dishes delectable
They must know
It is Believe The Book or else it is sure death
Dear God, I as a devout pagan Hindu cry out
I have nothing to do with the Book
I know nothing about the Book
For God’s sake
Leave me alone in peace.

OM SHANTI! OM SHANTI! OM SHANTIHI!

do you know what was the operation ? stupid ****
Yup the operatin was to kill the Sikhs who stood up for their rights against discrimination-
you are a hindutva dot head-

News like this even make it to Times of INdia and other global news agencies. :sick:

Only a Hindutva aka Saffron terrorist would believe that when people get drunk specially hindus they go on burning down other people religious places- a church in this case-

Is it mentioned it was Hindu drunks who burnt down the church? Are you sure it cannot be Christian drunks?

Let us not make general statements, There are good and bad in every society and let us not take one example of choice and draw a picture on the entire population..... There are bad apples in Hindu's like in every other religion or every other society....

I did not even mention Hindus.

My comment was in general to all those who here claim that sectarian clashes/problems don't occur in India. And when they do, people quickly disregard.

Yup the operatin was to kill the Sikhs who stood up for their rights against discrimination-
you are a hindutva dot head-
look madarssa kid, i know madrassa education taking a toll on you, but the operation was to flush out the terrorists. just like we have killed thousands of jihadi terrorists in J & K

People are punished for it, maybe new for you :lol:

Now answer! why do you support state sanctioned suppression of religions, and worse state sanctioned persecution of people.

Yup people are punished thats why there is a rise in communal violence all over india - whats the punishment btw?- A Vir Chakra?- :lol:- O wait you just elected the biggest perpetrator of communal violence as your PM- :lol:-

I did not even mention Hindus.

My comment was in general to all those who here claim that sectarian clashes/problems don't occur in India. And when they do, people quickly disregard.

It will be stupid to say that no sectarian clashes happens in India... Yes the clashes happens, it is not going to stop either...... Because we live in a society which has every other religion and all of them live close by..... As i said in my previous post as every society has their own bad apples, these kind of incidents will happen.... But the good part of it is majority of people (from every religion) doesn't follow the extreme views of these so called bad apples..... All such issues will be dealt locally and we have legal and security system which will take care of them.....

look madarssa kid, i know madrassa education taking a toll on you, but the operation was to flush out the terrorists. just like we have killed thousands of jihadi terrorists in J & K
Look a khakhi chaddi shiv senak is speaking- loose the foreign language will yeah and speak sanskrit-
Yup you killed Jihadi terrorists in J & K-
just like you kill crusaders christian in Kerala- Karnataka- Orissa and Gujrat-
Maoists?-
just like that-

Yup people are punished thats why there is a rise in communal violence all over india - whats the punishment btw?- A Vir Chakra?- :lol:- O wait you just elected the biggest perpetrator of communal violence as your PM- :lol:-
And you can do nothing about it. :nana::nana:

Look a khakhi chaddi shiv senak is speaking- loose the foreign language will yeah and speak sanskrit-
Yup you killed Jihadi terrorists in J & K-
just like you kill crusaders christian in Kerala- Karnataka- Orissa and Gujrat-
Maoists?-
just like that-

lol madarssa kid, don't get trigger happy and be safe don't blast yourself.

Yup people are punished thats why there is a rise in communal violence all
Hey it's not as much as the violence that is taking over Pakistan over who is the purest :lol: I mean....people attacking airports, taking over naval ships.
Why are atleast 20 shias killed everyday in Pakistan? Lets not even talk about Ahmadiyas.
Pakistan's Ahmadiyya: An 'absence of justice' - Features - Al Jazeera English
What do you call green on green violence? :lol: Again due to your blasphemy laws.

Is it mentioned it was Hindu drunks who burnt down the church? Are you sure it cannot be Christian drunks?
Of course- India with such a clean track record in communal violence- it must be drunken Christians burning down their holy place-

And you can do nothing about it. :nana::nana:
such shamelessness is a hopeless cause- i will not bother- :welcome:

lol madarssa kid, don't get trigger happy and be safe don't blast yourself.

Hey hindutva in khakhi chaddi- its time to take your mutr visargan ashnan- :lol:-

Back
Top Bottom