What's new

Church set ablaze in India's Mandla district

don't blow yourself madarssa kid. i know you people get trigger happy. :rofl: you will only get 72 bamboos
Hey Khakhi Chaddi in your next janam you will reborn as a Moth- :woot:-

hahaha... live your life, think about your family, don't blow yourself in a market place. 72 bamboos will be waiting for u.
:lol:- only advice i can give you is to fly high and dont get near any Chinese- they will swallow your hindutva moth as.s RAW-

Being a Christian and that too from M.P., I would downplay any argument that this was inspired by any Religious sentiment.
A drunkard would beat his own wife for money which translates into lack of sociality, not religion.

But then, I cant help a face-palm when people like Usha Thakur get elected as an MLA.:crazy:

If people like Usha Thakur elected .it is only people in MP mistake.

That a way to make them not go to church- no church no worshipers- no Christians-- :lol:

Are u talking of the bombing incident in Peshawar Church where more then 100 ppl died & scores of ppl were injured
U read the OP properly
"There are around 50 families of the community in the village and around 200-250 people gather for Friday prayers but there has never been any dispute till now. In charge priest also ruled out any dispute or enmity with anyone," Bicchia police station in charge, Ramesh Shakya told TOI.

"There is no law and order situation in the village, but precautionary measures are being taken," he said.

Back
Top Bottom