What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

The full name of Christchurch shooter is Brenton Harrison Tarrant. He is charged with murder at court.

View attachment 546720

Look at that little pu$$y can't be more than 5ft 5. Angry little man who took it out on innocents. I to noticed the hand sign.
I hope a Muslim prisoner caves his skull in.

It does. Do we not enforce no alcohol, no blasphemy, no nudity, no vice, no homosexaulity, no adultery in Pakistan?
It is not enforcement but the guidance & commandments, and it is up to us either follow or not, what if soldiers don't obey the order of Gen on ground? This is way of life to live peacefully, if anyone don't want to live peacefully and want to follow own path then my dear peace is not possible, because human is greedy in every sense.

I didn't bother to read the whole thread.

But I know some of the users are rejoicing on this incident.

Or at least, using 'whataboutism'.

Look at that little pu$$y can't be more than 5ft 5. Angry little man who took it out on innocents. I to noticed the hand sign.
Does NZ have capital punishment?

@TruthTheOnlyDefense

Looks like your australia mighty democracy is working for australia citizen and new zealand. Thanks to the great policy, China hardline handling of extremism looks like failing. :enjoy:

guidance & commandments
You are right. Then we must give 'guidence/commandments' to the west to ban -

• Gays
  • Lesbians
  • blasphemers
  • heretics
  • alcohol drinkers
  • undecently dressed women including uncovered heads
  • interest
  • Jewish bankers [please @Azadkashmir]
  • mixed sex schools
  • sex education
And then apply partly or fully

• Sharia law including
  • declaring sovereignty in Allah.
  • rule by a just Muslim leader as calipha
This would be a true Islamic caliphate in the west. Or face Jihad. :mad: and get :butcher:

I saw the hand sign. He did the shooting in New Zealand for a reason. He knows will get prison time only and no death sentence.

Sadly the death toll has increased to 50, a Saudi national just lost his life in hospital.

No sadly bro.

BREAKING NEWS

A second man is being charged with him, his name is Daniel John Burrough, 18.

There goes the theory this was some 'lone wolf'. This is a network. I see the Kiwis and Aussies coming down hard on them.

I heard 4 arrested in act of terror. 3 men one woman.

@Indus Pakistan

Mods are ones who determine the title for this thread. It was not my title, but it seems they have deemed this appropriate. It's hard to give these terrorists a label because they identify with right wing. Especially the neocon segment of right wing in America. The reason they focus on Muslims/Islam is because neocon influence in US is strong and there are many so called 'news sites' there that only publish anti-Muslim/Middle eastern content and pro Israel content. They are the ones responsible for the brainwashing and lots of these people are Jewish and Evangelical fanatics like David Horowitz , Ben Shapiro, Bill Maher , hell even Sam Harris, and Robert Spencer.

4 out of 5 are Jews, last guy is Christian. The Jews in America do this as they want to submerse US public into supporting Israel strongly. The Jews are highly responsible for Islamophobia. So we end up with neocons like this guy who are European nationalist neocon type. Ironically in America the neocon agenda is backfiring and the white nationalists are diveded there. Some only hate Muslims and support Israel. While others hate Israel and the Jews. And one recently shot up a Jewish synagogue.

But , overall , this alt right movement is the dominant one and no surprise Jews like Dave Rubin and Gad Saad among others are giving these guys platforms so as long as they remain cool with Jews and Israel. When are people gonna call out the Jews for this? Go look all these people up and you will see what I mean.

They are always left out of this discussion. The Jewish community needs to get their so called 'thinkers' under control. Now this community sees a strategic tool for Israel in this alt right movement. These alt righters have platform in the US because of that.

Those that you referenced are playing with fire.

No sadly bro.

BREAKING NEWS

A second man is being charged with him, his name is Daniel John Burrough, 18.

There goes the theory this was some 'lone wolf'. This is a network. I see the Kiwis and Aussies coming down hard on them.

I hope he finds NICE Muslim inmates..

I saw the hand sign. He did the shooting in New Zealand for a reason. He knows will get prison time only and no death sentence.
So there is a capital punishment law in Australia?

I agree with Chinas policy towards Muslims, good on you guys.
I told you guys.. This guy is a terrorist sympathizer

Sadly the death toll has increased to 50, a Saudi national just lost his life in hospital.

I heard 4 arrested in act of terror. 3 men one woman.

This is like an episode of American Horror Story Season Apocolypse.

Watch it to get the full reference.

But this a33hole spending the rest of his life in prison gives him an oppurtunity to spread his worldview to criminals in there with him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom