What's new

*** Choosing Between ‘Greenfield FMBT’ & Arjun Mk3 ***

Which one should be IA's future MBT ???

• Total voters
As I said his list of crap just goes on and on,that chor Gupta is the moron who is still blabbering that Nirbhay is a target drone and not a cruise missile!!What a f++king moron!!

OMG psg's fanboyism on its NOT highest:P because abhi bahut sari film baki hai:hang2:

I dont know why shiv aroor accepted from trishul that MPR is Israeli:confused:

Arjun Project need not be scrapped after the MK2 version is completed because Even US is continuing their M1 Abrams tank program.

May be after induction of arjun confidence of army has increased in the platform hence they have realized that it has bright future if further developed.

As I said his list of crap just goes on and on,that chor Gupta is the moron who is still blabbering that Nirbhay is a target drone and not a cruise missile!!What a f++king moron!!

True or not.. but it make sense because MTCR restricts it... Since we are using Russian turbofan until the indigenous engine is ready.. there is no way it is going to be use as long range missile but a target practice missile

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

OMG psg's fanboyism on its NOT highest:P because abhi bahut sari film baki hai:hang2:

I dont know why shiv aroor accepted from trishul that MPR is Israeli:confused:

That is because it is an Israeli MPR .... DRDO radar is still waiting to see the light at the end of the tunnel

DRDO radar is still waiting to see the light at the end of the tunnel

Yeah,absolutely correct bro.And very very very very SORRY for that day man.It all happened dut to the Livefist.
By the way,I don't think DRDO will use russian turbofan engines for Nirbhay,infact GTRE has already developed a mini Kaveri which is undergoing trials.Besides there is no source other than the unreliable trishul which states about the russian engine.
REGARDS....

Yeah,absolutely correct bro.And very very very very SORRY for that day man.It all happened dut to the Livefist.
By the way,I don't think DRDO will use russian turbofan engines for Nirbhay,infact GTRE has already developed a mini Kaveri which is undergoing trials.Besides there is no source other than the unreliable trishul which states about the russian engine.
REGARDS....

right by GTRE is yet to prove it.. which"will/may" take another 2-3 years to provide it reliable as there is still some teething problems left.....

see the link

http://articles.jane s.com/articles/-Strategic-Weapon-Systems/Nirbhay-India.html

The Nirbhay cruise missile development programme was first reported in India in September 2007, but is believed to have started in 2005. The missile has been described as being similar to the US RGM-109 Tomahawk and the Russian Club (SS-N-27), and is being developed by the DRDO in Hyderabad. There are expected to be several versions of the missile, starting with a ground-launched version, and then followed by submarine- and air-launched versions. The Nirbhay missile is believed to have a length of 6.0 m, a body diameter of 0.5 m and a launch weight of 1,500 to 1,600 kg. It is believed to have a payload of 450 kg, which would suggest an HE, submunitions or small nuclear warhead, possibly in the 12 kT range. Guidance is reported to be Inertial Navigation System/Global Positioning System (INS/GPS) with an active radar terminal seeker. The missile is launched using a solid propellant boost motor, which is jettisoned after use, and a turbojet motor takes over for the subsonic cruise and terminal phases. It is believed that assistance has been provided with the turbojet engine by a Russian company, and that this engine is similar to the TRDD-50. A cruise speed of between M0.8 and M0.9 has been reported. The maximum range is believed to be between 800 and 1,000 km. A Transporter-Erector-Launcher (TEL) vehicle is reported to be in development by the Research and Development Establishment (Engineering) at Pune.Unconfirmed reports suggest that flight tests started in 2007, and that the Nirbhay missile

which says Russia's engine are used initially

right by GTRE is yet to prove it.. which"will/may" take another 2-3 years to provide it reliable as there is still some teething problems left.....

see the link

http://articles.jane s.com/articles/-Strategic-Weapon-Systems/Nirbhay-India.html

which says Russia's engine are used initially

Yeah,but this article is not saying about a russian engine itself but russian expertise,so there should not be any problen just like Arihant.But I thought Nirbhay will be powered by a turbofan engine and not a turbojet engine!!Even both Livefist and Broadsword had reported about the GTRE mini turbofan.What happened to that??
By the way,460 kg should be enough to put a 100 kt boosted fission warhead,don't you think so??

That is because it is an Israeli MPR .... DRDO radar is still waiting to see the light at the end of the tunnel

But you denied any DRDO MPR , I followed the thread. :lol: You even not aware that there was a DRDO MPR. There was a confusion whether it is Indian or Israeli MPR but you started denying that Indian MPR even exists.

Yeah,but this article is not saying about a russian engine itself but russian expertise,so there should not be any problen just like Arihant.But I thought Nirbhay will be powered by a turbofan engine and not a turbojet engine!!Even both Livefist and Broadsword had reported about the GTRE mini turbofan.What happened to that??
By the way,460 kg should be enough to put a 100 kt boosted fission warhead,don't you think so??

No.. read it carefully

It is believed that assistance has been provided with the turbojet engine by a Russian company, and that this engine is similar to the TRDD-50

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

But you denied any DRDO MPR , I followed the thread. :lol: You even not aware that there was a DRDO MPR. There was a confusion whether it is Indian or Israeli MPR but you started denying that Indian MPR even exists.

I didnt deny.. i said the current one was not DRDO... highlight the post

No.. read it carefully

I did read that source carefully bro.It stated,'It is believed that ASSISTANCE has been provided with the TURBOJET engine by a russian company and the engine is similar to the TRDD-50'.Now you tell me what does that mean.By the way the article itself says the 'missile'and not the 'drone' will have a topspeed of mach .8-.9 and a range of 800-1000 km.
Besides,DRDO has already made their mind that they will use turbofan engines in Nirbhay cruise missiles.So I very much doubt this engine will be used.

REGARDS....

Back
Top Bottom