What's new

choice for india - nato vs SCO

r3alist

Reaction score
just say who you would choose any why for india's long term benefit.

please no "inbetween" answers, more "if you had to choose you would go for...." otherwise no point in this thread, thanks.

SCO consists of all major rising economies and also an ally nation who will even commit resources at our disposal and has even done so in the past

India in Nato !!!! ...... That would be interesting .... A first non European country without a shore along the Atlantic.

None of them - We dont want to join any military camp.

We would like to have a good working relationship with both NATO & SCO

i dont literally mean NATO you fools, i meant where there long term strategic alliance is based, and remember no middle ground, make a choice!!

Asian Democratic Alliance.

1465.gif
1495.gif
1473.gif
1412.gif

We started the Non-Aligned movement during the cold war. We will start the Asian democratic alliance this time.

Last edited:
NATO is Present
SCO is future

Its funny that SCO is formed to keep US out of Asia, but both Russia and China are paying for the US defence bills by hoarding dollars.

India will not join any of these due to their commitment to non ailed movement.

But for discussion

India should join NATO, I do see India as an importance counter-balance to China in NATO perspective. Already there is emerging a kind of partenership between lead by USA, India, Australia, Japan, South korea, Singapore to encircle China strategically as China is increasing its presence in Asia millitarily.

As far as NATO and the Atlantic Ocean is concerned, much alike Estonia neither do Turkey. Greece, Italy, Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany. NATO would be left with only the United Kingdom, Norway, France, Portugal, and Spain from Europe. If something like India and Israel joining NATO comes it wont be a big surprise.

But from military alliance and Obama Pro Muslim policies, Pakistan is more closer than India....India is more like pro soviet.

And India is besides everything else more likely to join SOC and has a lot of projects with Russia currently not only BrahMos and aviation technology but they recently signed for a lot of future projects at hand. If India join SOC its a big loss for USA as it will result an anti USA movement more economically then militarily. I don't see USA would like it much and let it happened.

Back
Top Bottom