What's new

choice for india - nato vs SCO

Come on guyz, nobody can join nato. I write a long lecture before in another thread too :angry:

Read NATO's name, then go back and read the history before NATO was founded.
India is already a major non-nato ally and this is what i see the most :)

Its a no brainer that India should join the west and be a partner to the US similar to that of Japan, South Korea and Germany. But India has a traditional friendship with USSR and now Russia. And many in India are communist sympathizers supporting China. So in reality, it would be a toss up. That is why I would advise US to be aware of India as its wide political spectrum can potentially make its policies unpredictable.

I think SCO with US as a member is the best.. LOL

Military blocks are a thing of the past...trade is the new weapon.

SCO is emerging counter-balance to NATO and its in interests of India and Pakistan both to get into SCO. recently the organisation also shown interest in making both as members

SCO is emerging counter-balance to NATO and its in interests of India and Pakistan both to get into SCO. recently the organisation also shown interest in making both as members

Linky please.

scoh scoh SCO

The only country interested in making the SCO a military block is Russia as without the help of China no one takes Russia seriously nowadays.

A lesson for many people here..Russia has 12,000 nukes enough to blow the world up many times while China has around 200 nukes.Guess which country has more weight on the world stage?

India will never join any military block... It has been the policy of India from last 60 years since we got our hard earned independence to stay neutral and gain the best of all the world...

Lots of people saying India will not join SCO, there was reports earlier that India has pending membership in NATO, there was even a thread related to it in this forum.

India and interestingly Pakistan will be joining SCO soon.

The same people saying India wont join SCO will be seen jumping "hip Hip hurrays".:victory::victory:

Back
Top Bottom