What's new

choice for india - nato vs SCO

India will join SCO until the charter does not portray it as a military bloc. India doesn't want to get into an alliance with China anytime soon.

i bet you both Pakistan and india will definitely join SCO :bunny:

Eventhough India has very friendly relations with Russia but we indians have more similiarity with USA and Europe. Being a democratic country India wont be able to allign itself with Russia and China(communist) for long time in SCO.. Our leader know that very well..

India never join any alliance in future ....

India will join SCO until the charter does not portray it as a military bloc. India doesn't want to get into an alliance with China anytime soon.

I agree with u.. We will be more happy if it is not a military block..more of trade and business will be better

I want to ask the big question here to you .. WHY??

or WHYNOT???

Because its very wrong and dangerous to engage in military contracts and they are not being adhered to anyway as history has shown in the last century.

or WHYNOT???

I replied in earlier post.. we have more transparency in our system more like US and EU..Our governing systems are almost same.. we have more open society,, Media is free.. But you cannot say the same for other member country in SCO.. Even if India joins it, It will be difficult to carry on the burden for long time...

or WHYNOT???

Why we need any one ???

Biggest thread for India is China .................If we can make good relation b/w both countries so i think their is no fear for us .......

SCO countries have a better chance of holding steady thir policies and standing firm along with member nations .Sucha treatment for India at NATO is not going to be there.If given a point blank choice SCO should be the right one

Why we need any one ???

Biggest thread for India is China .................If we can make good relation b/w both countries so i think their is no fear for us .......

It is not a relation spoiler. We do have lots of alliances and most importantly SCO joining is a political issue and soon there will be a formal joining of India into SCO.

SCO countries have a better chance of holding steady thir policies and standing firm along with member nations .Sucha treatment for India at NATO is not going to be there.If given a point blank choice SCO should be the right one

You people need to understand that SCO is not an alternative to NATO. Its not in their charter. It doesn't talk about collective security of nations at all. That itself shows how much confidence SCO has in itself. The only nations that are worth their salt in SCO are Russia and China. Russia is already a partner outside of SCO with India and China will never be a partner like Russia until the border issue is solved.

If we join SCO then we will be bracketed with Russia and China by western countries in every sphere.. Mind you Western counteries have their own problems with both Russia and China... At present India has lots of good will in west.. They resect and suport our progress.. If we join SCO then that support will be lost and they will see us with doubts...

If we join SCO then we will be bracketed with Russia and China by western countries in every spere.. Mind you Western counteries have their own problems with both Russia and China... At present India has lots of good will in west.. They resect and suport our progress.. If we join SCO then that support will be lost and they will see us with doubts...

LOl that is funny. They can sit together in UNSC, G-20 ,G-8 together but an SCO will be targeted..

Very funny indeed.

Back
Top Bottom