Not open for further replies.

anniyan

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Chinese ZTZ-96B lose a wheel during Tank Biathlon

Watch at 00:10 secs

Super Duper Fancy Attractive Beatutiful Marvellous Innovative Unbeatable Chinese MBT :rofl:

It proved Copy + Paste will not work everytime, especially during War

meanwhile in Supa Powa India
ins-betwa-story_647_120616021009.jpg

Reactions: Riz
how many thread will youy post about it indians?:hitwall:

http://static.thanhnien.com.vn/uploaded/hoanhson/2016_08_07/giphy-tang-iran_gvij.gif

Keep this thread open please, don't delete this.

We should have kept the last thread going so I can see who it was that didn't try to find the facts on this incident and put them on the ignore list.

This btw was found by @Penguin

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/new-...wn-at-tank-biathlon-competition.444461/page-3
Penguin is a pretty neutral and impartial guy and good at analysis. His points are spot on. That incident happened because of a crash on the wheel by another tank, and despite it rolling off, it kept going.

giphy-tang-iran_gvij.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The "elite" Indian tank crews got their asses handed to them by a broken tank last year:lol::lol::lol:

quite happy that chinese tank worked in spite of an accident and wheel loss.
In your opinion what are the reasons that one of Indias elite tank crews finished 4 places below a damaged tank? Is it poor warrior spirit, corruption, or lack of training on the t 72?

Where is the Arjun Main battle tank?
Junk yard

So chinese tanks maintain its record of breaking down consistently for 3rd year atleast. @ years ago it broke down in tank biathlon. Last year, it looses a wheel and this year it maintained its fabulous track record loosing the wheel. China should be praised for their consistency. Before the start of Biathlon, I had asked that what shall happen to chinese tanks this time? I am happy that I am proven right this time also. These are the best tanks china had made to scare the world. Chinese mall lives up to its exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom