What's new

Chinese ZTZ-96B lose a wheel during Tank Biathlon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penguin is a pretty neutral and impartial guy and good at analysis. His points are spot on. That incident happened because of a crash on the wheel by another tank, and despite it rolling off, it kept going.

giphy-tang-iran_gvij.gif

Two tanks collide. Chinese tanks lost the wheel and other tank remained intact. Tanks have 7 wheel. It is complement for china that It could run with one wheel lost. Ya really great.

So chinese tanks maintain its record of breaking down consistently for 3rd year atleast. @ years ago it broke down in tank biathlon. Last year, it looses a wheel and this year it maintained its fabulous track record loosing the wheel. China should be praised for their consistency. Before the start of Biathlon, I had asked that what shall happen to chinese tanks this time? I am happy that I am proven right this time also. These are the best tanks china had made to scare the world. Chinese mall lives up to its exception.
India try to build his own Arjun Main battle tank since 1974, and it proves to be a rubbish at last. It's quite funny your now try give comment on our 96B. Instead of our best 99A, we send the inferior 96B to save Russia's face. If you India have any self-respect, bring your own tank to the competition as us please.
Maybe you need understand what is "Shame" and "Dignity" first.

Two tanks collide. Chinese tanks lost the wheel and other tank remained intact. Tanks have 7 wheel. It is complement for china that It could run with one wheel lost. Ya really great.
Look at the angle, the Iranian tank was using the tracks to rub against the Chinese wheel, and yet the Chinese tank can survive it with only a wheel coming off and still it went ahead without a single wheel, if you ask me, I will say it's a good tank.

Btw, where is Arjunk?:rofl: IA is still embarassed by this tank?:rofl:

So chinese tanks maintain its record of breaking down consistently for 3rd year atleast. @ years ago it broke down in tank biathlon. Last year, it looses a wheel and this year it maintained its fabulous track record loosing the wheel. China should be praised for their consistency. Before the start of Biathlon, I had asked that what shall happen to chinese tanks this time? I am happy that I am proven right this time also. These are the best tanks china had made to scare the world. Chinese mall lives up to its exception.

truth b told india will not be a formal military power unless it reforms and keeps it budget high, reduce incidents, scraps off old junks and have better military reviews

Look at the angle, the Iranian tank was using the tracks to rub against the Chinese wheel, and yet the Chinese tank can survive it with only a wheel coming off and still it went ahead without a single wheel, if you ask me, I will say it's a good tank.

Btw, where is Arjunk?:rofl: IA is still embarassed by this tank?:rofl:

Shhh your using too much logic, cow humpers hate that! Only cow piss will make super tanks like arjunk

This chinese tank is 2 generations behind current tank

Shhh your using too much logic, cow humpers hate that! Only cow piss will make super tanks like arjunk

actually i feel that arjun is not a bad tank but its grossly overpriced.

everything that is made in india is bound to have issues.

Chinese Tank lost the wheel yet managed to finish second in competition. Why Indians are laughing at it?
They had their intact tanks so what position they finished the race?

PDF Indians have been trolling on the SAME incident for one Full year now. They must have got a few tons of satisfaction from this alone. Considering the sorry state they are in, they do need that. :partay:

Curious bunch aren't they!

So, Chinese delegations are watching. Dose this give you the reason to be proud?

This chinese tank is 2 generations behind current tank

Till last year , we had sent T 72 which is very old tank but but that did not happen with it. Last year, your latest tank's wheel had dismantled without any accident in normal run. So this is common through out the chinese tank without any exception.

Till last year , we had sent T 72 which is very old tank but but that did not happen with it. Last year, your latest tank's wheel had dismantled without any accident in normal run. So this is common through out the chinese tank without any exception.

And you did not win anything either. Better luck this year with Russian T-90.

tb11082016itogen.jpg

And you did not win anything either. Better luck this year with Russian T-90.

tb11082016itogen.jpg

We are in the final which will happen on 12th. I hope that few more wheels may not fall out of Junk chinese tanks.

We are in the final which will happen on 12th. I hope that few more wheels may not fall out of Junk chinese tanks.

You can always wish. By the way, when Indian Army will have the balls to bring its own ARJUN mbt to Tank Biathlon?

You can always wish. By the way, when Indian Army will have the balls to bring its own ARJUN mbt to Tank Biathlon?

We first sent T 72. This year we sent T 90. May be next year or in 2019, we shall sent Arjun. We have started with our old tanks and moving ahead with our newer tanks. Next shall be Arjun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom