Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's watch the live of 2017 now
Indian T90 are fireing now
http://www.pearvideo.com/living_1128226

1 got within 3 times

View attachment 417368
The first group CHina 36:47, INdia 38:40
Their tank failed right? They are changing tanks. see they are running now. It took a tank crashing into ours to it immobilize it and yet without one wheel, our tanks can still fight on, and yet we still emerged the silver medalist in 2016. Indians? LOL

They got out and ran? LMAO
cross-country-running-clipart-running-icon-hi.png

This can be the badge for Indian tank brigades :lol::lol::lol:

They got out and ran? LMAO
cross-country-running-clipart-running-icon-hi.png

This can be the badge for Indian tank brigades :lol::lol::lol:
I think this is the first time a cuntry couldn't complete the race. You can understand if 1 tank smokes, but TWO? They were bragging so loudly about beating China....bla bla bla the usual bragado, etc....that's why Chinese say never brag and be humble, let the actions prove your worth. Empty can does sound the loudest.

Chinese ZTZ-96B lose a wheel during Tank Biathlon

Watch at 00:10 secs
stup!d ind!ans, how many time should I post this pic.
9BN09Yt.jpg

seems indians dont have a brain.

We are in the final which will happen on 12th. I hope that few more wheels may not fall out of Junk chinese tanks.
ur junk T90S engine blew up yesterday. better for u guys to buy some 96B and learn some lesson.

stup!d ind!ans, how many time should I post this pic.
9BN09Yt.jpg

seems indians dont have a brain.

ur junk T90S engine blew up yesterday. better for u guys to buy some 96B and learn some lesson.

Engine blew up? In your dream?
Do not push your Junk 96B and type 99 too hard else all wheels shall fall down.

If i put my track on your wheel it is not going to be my wheel coming off obvious. Dont be a jerk

What does it mean? Are track and wheel belongs to different nations?

You shouldn't wish evil on others, now it fell back on yourself. The engine of your best tank just blew up and India disqualified for the final. China's old Type-96B beats your best tank hands down. :partay: Who is the junk, Russian Tank or India crew?

Engine blew up?? In your dream?

Engine blew up? In your dream?
Do not push your Junk 96B and type 99 too hard else all wheels shall fall down.

What does it mean? Are track and wheel belongs to different nations?

Engine blew up?? In your dream?
You just fried two tanks, first in biathlon history and I have never seen any tanks which didn't complete the race, India is the first who got booted out. Seriously I am beyond laughter, I have never seen such incompetence in my life, when we lost a 'wheel' (Russians lost theirs in 2015), we won SECOND PLACE IN 2016. India had never won a single MEDAL in the games :rofl:

LOSERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine their tanks getting fried in battle.

your T90S not only smokes,but also incontinence
8VZhzAB.jpg

it's not india! dont pee in the steet!
LOL ... I can't help but laugh !

In my eyes, there just China ZTZ-96B vs Russia T-72 and T-90 tanks.

Yes, This is very shameful for Indian armed forces. I would like the details to come out. Upto last tank Biathlon, we had used T 72 and we did not have any such problem. Tanks performed very nicely and all till the end of competition and all of sudden something went wrong. something unusual might have happened but no doubt It is very shameful. I am not the one who will defend that saying that ohhhh it is normal and it happens in such sort of competition. Some time even minor glitches make your vehicles break down.
I am sure that this will be a lesson for Indian armed forces and they will rectify whatever the problems are there and send the tanks which are flaw free.

Read my posts from last year on this and stfu. I am not taking lip from the likes of you.

Why are you so angry and aggressive? I could not understand your question so I just asked for an explanation.

Yes, This is very shameful for Indian armed forces. I would like the details to come out. Upto last tank Biathlon, we had used T 72 and we did not have any such problem. Tanks performed very nicely and all till the end of competition and all of sudden something went wrong. something unusual might have happened but no doubt It is very shameful. I am not the one who will defend that saying that ohhhh it is normal and it happens in such sort of competition. Some time even minor glitches make your vehicles break down.
I am sure that this will be a lesson for Indian armed forces and they will rectify whatever the problems are there and send the tanks which are flaw free.

What is shameful is not IA's performance, but the gloat over other's difficulties and ill wish to others that you and your countrymen displayed in full color in an international forum, and not to forget the undisguised NEW joy over an old incident from your wonderful "free media".

Last edited:
What is shameful is not IA's performance, but the gloat over other's difficulties and ill wish to others that you and your countrymen displayed in full color in an international forum, and not to forget the undisguised NEW joy over an old incident from your wonderful "free media".

Me and my countrymen? The most meaningful posts are written here by Indians. You guys can not do except trolling.

Me and my countrymen? The most meaningful posts are written here by Indians. You guys can not do except trolling.

Meaningful? You are in a very thread created by your countrymen with no meaning but trolling, and you dive in like a mindless maggot just sensed a rotten fish. Look at your own post #15.

Last edited:
Meaningful? You are in a very thread created by your countrymen with no meaning but trolling, and you dive in like a mindless maggot just sensed a rotten fish. Look at your own post #15.

Which Troll thread we create. It is you guys who create a troll thread. If we have a demonstration, you create a thread. If a rape takes place, you create thread. Even if somebody issue a statement in democracy, you create a thread. Look how many useless threads you guys have created. You troll there like anything. We do not create such type of thread.

The thread is an attempt to save face, that too from an event occurred last year but the tank remained in action and didnt go out of service. Now talk about both Bhishmas with frying their engines and creating history in the event.

No, they have no shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom