What's new

Chinese ZTZ-96B lose a wheel during Tank Biathlon

Status
Not open for further replies.
We first sent T 72. This year we sent T 90. May be next year or in 2019, we shall sent Arjun. We have started with our old tanks and moving ahead with our newer tanks. Next shall be Arjun.

Good! I hope your prediction would be better than your track record on India's super-supercomputer by 2017.

Good! I hope your prediction would be better than your track record on India's super-supercomputer by 2017.

Its between 2017 to 2020. Read article once again.

I hope your mighty tanks do not loose more wheel in remaining 2 days and your so called heavy lift rocket do not put your satellite on the bottom of the sea.

Its between 2017 to 2020. Read article once again.

I hope your mighty tanks do not loose more wheel in remaining 2 days and your so called heavy lift rocket do not put your satellite on the bottom of the sea.

Until your arjun mbts enter tank biathlon or your HPC appears in the top 500. You remain as a joke.

Until your arjun mbts enter tank biathlon or your HPC appears in the top 500. You remain as a joke.

you guys were saying same about Tejas. When we sent it, you ran away. If we send Arjun, you will run away once again.

you guys were saying same about Tejas. When we sent it, you ran away. If we send Arjun, you will run away once again.

Tejas still needs FOC which was promised by the end of 2011. If you still have no idea how India operates, shame on you! :partay:

Tejas still needs FOC which was promised by the end of 2011. If you still have no idea how India operates, shame on you! :partay:

It made your aircraft ran away in its IOC phase to not let the world compare 2 aircraft if you have any idea.

We first sent T 72. This year we sent T 90. May be next year or in 2019, we shall sent Arjun. We have started with our old tanks and moving ahead with our newer tanks. Next shall be Arjun.
Are you sure? We heard the MK-2 is three times expensive than T90, it seems India don't have enough reason to repleace it. Maybe India can consider our VT4, cheaper and better.

Are you sure? We heard the MK-2 is three times expensive than T90, it seems India don't have enough reason to repleace it. Maybe India can consider our VT4, cheaper and better.

Its wheel gets break down. you know indian army do not accept the Junk. keep it for next biathlon. To maintain the record, you have to loose a wheel in 2018 also.

Let's watch the live of 2017 now
Indian T90 are fireing now
http://www.pearvideo.com/living_1128226

1 got within 3 times

QQ截图20170810164636.png

The first group CHina 36:47, INdia 38:40

Let's watch the live of 2017 now
Indian T90 are fireing now
http://www.pearvideo.com/living_1128226

1 got within 3 times

View attachment 417368
The first group CHina 36:47, INdia 38:40
Their tank failed right? They are changing tanks. see they are running now. It took a tank crashing into ours to it immobilize it and yet without one wheel, our tanks can still fight on, and yet we still emerged the silver medalist in 2016. Indians? LOL

We are in the final which will happen on 12th. I hope that few more wheels may not fall out of Junk chinese tanks.

You shouldn't wish evil on others, now it fell back on yourself. The engine of your best tank just blew up and India disqualified for the final. China's old Type-96B beats your best tank hands down. :partay: Who is the junk, Russian Tank or India crew?

Two tanks collide. Chinese tanks lost the wheel and other tank remained intact. Tanks have 7 wheel. It is complement for china that It could run with one wheel lost. Ya really great.
If i put my track on your wheel it is not going to be my wheel coming off obvious. Dont be a jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom