What's new

Chinese ZTZ-96B lose a wheel during Tank Biathlon

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum has become a joke.
The stupid member @anniyan who started a thread mocking at others should be ashamed at himself.In this day and age if we are laughing at china,it simply means either we are stupid or delusional and have 0 knowledge of what china is capable of.

Indian members are being very very stupid...........there is a reason chinese economy is 4 times ours.

I have got a chinese cellphone(mi 5),a laptop made in china,an amp/dac(fiioe17k),an mp4 player(fiio x1),headphones(hifiman he-400i costing 32000 rs).I am extremely happy with the products,india manufactures no substitute.

I agree with many chinese here that indians need to stop boasting before something concrete happens.

This forum has become a joke.
The stupid member @anniyan who started a thread mocking at others should be ashamed at himself.In this day and age if we are laughing at china,it simply means either we are stupid or delusional and have 0 knowledge of what china is capable of.

Indian members are being very very stupid...........there is a reason chinese economy is 4 times ours.

I have got a chinese cellphone(mi 5),a laptop made in china,an amp/dac(fiioe17k),an mp4 player(fiio x1),headphones(hifiman he-400i costing 32000 rs).I am extremely happy with the products,india manufactures no substitute.

I agree with many chinese here that indians need to stop boasting before something concrete happens.
chinese economy is 5 times ours

Hi we can all learn from China and its progress ,China remains mostly neutral with respect to other countries internal matters unlike some other countries ,the road to interfering goes both ways one should understand ,bullying your neighbours will not take you far .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom