What's new

chinese withdrawal

Ḥashshāshīn;4246268 said:
India went back from their own land, thus making the Beg Oldi (thanks for correction @lightoftruth ) disputed.

The Line of Actual control has always been disputed and never demarcated , we know that but the Indians claim the area the Chinese set foot on , otherwise what reason did they have for all these flag meetings and negotiations anyway if the PLA was inside its own territory .

The withdrawal from the Chinese only would have meant a clear victory for the Indians but even according to the reports so far , it doesn't appear so . You do not retreat from an area which you perceive as yours and call it a victory .

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope someone drills sense into our govt and people.
lwe should make a serious attempt at nation building again. this time economy education and military should grow.
we are a peaceful country. but we should keep china and pak in their place.

Actually I am not considered about who started it first, it has to be India only since we have to give them little surety that no bullet be fired upon them while they are withdrawing. That is a normal procedure and MoU. It is only the condition I was worried about, if Any.

when you say Chinese incursion then obviously the question rises-who had started it first ?

Great news.... I am happy that the stand off is over..... Btw can anyone tell me who is hurt the most.... Chinese trollers here or their cheer leaders??

Talk about OP only don't bring in your theories

But the OP clearly says the Indians have withdrawn from the land they perceive to be their own . Where are my theories ?

Time for that will come later , for the moment , ponder over that .

The Indian side informed that all developmental works, construction of bunkers and road has been stopped in area and asked the Chinese side for an "unconditional withdrawal of Chinese troops from the Indian territory as per the agreements signed between the two sides on earlier occasions."

India knows the chinese concerns and are ready to talk about them - provided the chinese troops withdraw unconditionally - which they did.

Great news.... I am happy that the stand off is over..... Btw can anyone tell me who is hurt the most.... Chinese trollers here or their cheer leaders??

The Cheerleaders for sure, they simply can't believe that the chinese withdrew :lol:

The Indian side informed that all developmental works, construction of bunkers and road has been stopped in area and asked the Chinese side for an "unconditional withdrawal of Chinese troops from the Indian territory as per the agreements signed between the two sides on earlier occasions."

India knows the chinese concerns and are ready to talk about them - provided the chinese troops withdraw unconditionally - which they did.

The Cheerleaders for sure. :lol:

I cant agree more mate :)

@illusion8

Then the conditions were met , right ?

Yeah, I don't get it.

They said Chinese soldiers were 20 km in Indian territory for 16 days.

So how can the Indians "withdraw" when they were already 20 km inside their own territory?

How much further do they want to withdraw?

A win for India would mean the Chinese side withdraws while the Indians hold the territory. But that didn't happen.

So I have no idea how so many Indians are claiming "victory"? If anything, it sounds like the Indians agreed to withdraw from their own land.
:hitwall: Indians and chinese withdrew from "eyeball-to-eyeball" position. It's indian territory only but India should not patrol it coz of some CBMs[i dont remember exactly] and same with Chinese as well as the border is demarcated and disputed. And now...that volatile situation is getting defused and both parties are withdrawing from their respective positions.

Can't be true. @HongWu is still there with his armored brigade :lol:

I sincerely hope that this guy and the other Psychosis guy doesnt light a cigeratte hearing this news.

The methane that has filled in their room after hearing this news can be lethal and combustible.

when you say Chinese incursion then obviously the question rises-who had started it first ?

Chinese soldiers are outnumbered in that area so they took assurance from the Indian regime that no bullet will be fired, it does not matter who withdrew first. It is a demarcated LAC.

@illusion8

Then the conditions were met , right ?

The conditions don't get finalized during flag meetings - though the construction has stopped whether India will go ahead with the infra development or not will depend on further discussions.

Btwn Thank You, China for behaving well to diffuse the tensions.

Back
Top Bottom