What's new

chinese withdrawal

But the OP clearly says the Indians have withdrawn from the land they perceive to be their own . Where are my theories ?

Time for that will come later , for the moment , ponder over that .

Atleast try to troll with sense.. don't be nonsensical like HonWu and party..

When the op says "the Indians have withdrawn from the land they perceive to be their own" it also simultaneously means CHinese army withdrew from the area they perceive as their own..

you are JTT.. apply those grey cells u got !

Condition in reality is status quo... ie. when the last border talks were happening, the then position of the ARMY will remain.. ( which includes the daulat begi oldi airstrip )

THe only reason of contention was a permanent structure which India built as a stop over in it's route to DBO. ! Most probably India will be bringing it down.. which doesnt matter since DBO ALG will be under indian control !

I explained this part in my other post , it is disputed and not demarcated I know , still you claim it and you withdrew from there .

The two sides are expected to arrive at an agreement with New Delhi thinking about agreeing to go slow on construction of bunkers in the disputed area and Beijing reciprocating by pulling back its troops to their original position across the Line of Actual Control (LAC).

However, India will not agree to stop modernisation of Daulat Beg Oldi and Nayoma airfields in Ladakh, which according to China poses a strategic threat to Karakoram Highway. China had raised objections to construction of bunkers, roads and airfields in the entire stretch from Karakoram to the eastern edge of Siachen during the two flag meetings held between local commanders last week to resolve the ongoing impasse, sources said here on Saturday.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/250367-chinese-withdrawal-11.html#ixzz2SR4omViJ

chinese went back to their base camp across the LAC, both troops are within their LAC boundaries. India can put conditions ask the Chinese to dismantle their side of the infrastructure too - and we will, because it's a direct threat.

damn..I'm late for the party...great news..missing Hong wu's armoured brigade and PLAAF already.. :cry: and where are other cheerleaders anyway??

I've already said repeated times that nothing will happen..nobody will risk a war on just a small stand off.they have better things to do.and India have to take care about handling the situation so that China'll not loose its face for that,or else,it'll complicate things..

Yeah, I don't get it.

They said Chinese soldiers were 20 km in Indian territory for 16 days.

So how can the Indians "withdraw" when they were already 20 km inside their own territory?

How much further do they want to withdraw?

A win for India would mean the Chinese side withdraws while the Indians hold the territory. But that didn't happen.

So I have no idea how so many Indians are claiming "victory"? If anything, it sounds like the Indians agreed to withdraw from their own land.

Sounds like the buffer zone has been extended on the Indian side. While Chinese have returned to the border, Indians may have retreated 40-50km deep inside Ladakh.

The Line of Actual control has always been disputed and never demarcated , we know that but the Indians claim the area the Chinese set foot on , otherwise what reason did they have for all these flag meetings and negotiations anyway if the PLA was inside its own territory .

The withdrawal from the Chinese only would have meant a clear victory for the Indians but even according to the reports so far , it doesn't appear so . You do not retreat from an area which you perceive as yours and call it a victory .

India also made tents near Chinese tent...Once Chinese move 19 Km back and India will go back in there permanent building....there was no use of staying in tent once Chinese are gone...

India will remain there in tent tonight and move tomorrow morning ..whereas Chinese are packed up and gone 7:30 pm India time..

117 people browsing the thread... I think people anticipate some fireworks after so much of threads opened in PDF along with few tents in lac.... the last time we had similar scenario when italian marines were returned to india

Well
the important thing is what has india agreed to chinese demands before chinese accepting to withdraw it's troops.?

Back
Top Bottom