What's new

chinese withdrawal

The Cheerleaders for sure, they simply can't believe that the chinese withdrew :lol:

Actually Cheerleaders had fun when they saw some indian members were crying in PDF and were saying "FK congress , modi needed for it, govt. is doing nothing but negotiation" :ashamed:

dam , 118 users in this thread now :woot:

I sincerely hope that this guy and the other Psychosis guy doesnt light a cigeratte hearing this news.

The methane that has filled in their room after hearing this news can be lethal and combustible.

I am worried that you might be right in your guess since i cant see him anymore....

But the OP clearly says the Indians have withdrawn from the land they perceive to be their own . Where are my theories ?

Time for that will come later , for the moment , ponder over that .

because we had agreement to not put permanent bases around... that point got no strategic value.... regular patrol is enough....Unlike Indo-pak border, Indo-china border don't have terrorists threat...

End to Indo-China face-off in sight

End to Indo-China face-off in sight

A breakthrough in the Indo-China standoff following the latter's incursion in Ladakh is likely before External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid travels to Beijing on May 9.

The two sides are expected to arrive at an agreement with New Delhi thinking about agreeing to go slow on construction of bunkers in the disputed area and Beijing reciprocating by pulling back its troops to their original position across the Line of Actual Control (LAC).

However, India will not agree to stop modernisation of Daulat Beg Oldi and Nayoma airfields in Ladakh, which according to China poses a strategic threat to Karakoram Highway. China had raised objections to construction of bunkers, roads and airfields in the entire stretch from Karakoram to the eastern edge of Siachen during the two flag meetings held between local commanders last week to resolve the ongoing impasse, sources said here on Saturday.

Daulat Beg Oldi airfield is about 30 km from the face-off site in Depsang Valley and forms part of the Karakoram-Eastern Siachen region. It is strategically important for India too.

While the Government is willing to give and take on the issue of slowing down construction of bunkers and other developmental works in this region, halting the modernisation of the airfields as part of proposed bargain is ruled out, they said. The two sides have increased diplomatic efforts to come to an agreement on these broad lines, officials said adding Beijing is likely to agree and pull back its troops to pre-April 15 position when the incursion took place.

For his part, Defence Minister AK Antony on Saturday briefed the President about the incursion and steps taken to resolve the issue, a day after the NDA met the President to express concern over Chinese incursion and killing of Sarabjit Singh in a Pakistani jail.

Sources said China is also keen to resolve the issue through diplomatic and political channels and withdraw from Depsang Valley as a goodwill gesture before Chinese Premier Li Keqiang's visit here on May 20. Moreover, the Chinese also realize the fact that it will be difficult to maintain the standoff for long as winter months are very harsh with temperatures dipping to minus 20 degrees.

Daulat Beg Oldi and Nayoma airfields became functional three years ago and transport planes like AN-32 and C-130J can land there. However, the airfields are not fit for transport planes during winter months due to snow on the landing strips and have to be repaired in the summer, they said. These airfields are the lifeline of the troops deployed in eastern Ladakh as the planes provide logistical support in terms of flying troops and supplies for jawans manning the LAC in that region.

As regards strategic importance of Depsang Valley for India, they said our troops are in striking distance of Karakoram Highway as it is about 110 km from the face-off site. Indian troops do carry out patrols across the Depsang Valley up to its perceived claim line which is about 20 km from the face-off location.

However, Chinese troops are now camping in the valley as per their claim line and posing a threat to Indian interests as our troops cannot patrol the area, they said. The Indian troops normally pass through the valley from the face-off point as other routes pass through rugged mountainous terrain with heights touching 20,000 feet. The face-off point is at about 16,300 feet.

Actually Cheerleaders had fun when they saw some indian members were crying in PDF and were saying "FK congress , modi needed for it, govt. is doing nothing but negotiation" :ashamed:

they got nothing, but forcing us to hate chinese.... I liked china atmost(before the DBO).... now i hate their culture.... and manners... simple fact... they down sized themselves by showing nasty attitude... anyways...... lol @stand off...

That is disputed land no one owns that stretch of land since LoC is not demarcated .
Is that so difficult to comprehend ???

I explained this part in my other post , it is disputed and not demarcated I know , still you claim it and you withdrew from there .

I sincerely hope that this guy and the other Psychosis guy doesnt light a cigeratte hearing this news.

The methane that has filled in their room after hearing this news can be lethal and combustible.

It will affect More than mega ton nuke :lol: well itbp men going back who all where away from chines tent around 300 meter... So india going back where it came from...

But the OP clearly says the Indians have withdrawn from the land they perceive to be their own . Where are my theories ?

Time for that will come later , for the moment , ponder over that .

Indian Soldiers regularly patrol that area till the line which India perceive as LAC.

Both side withdrew means that India had withdrawn the additional reinforcement it did in the wake of the PLA incursion.

BTW, it looks like with the change in your "STATUS" you have become a new TYPE of troller from a good poster earlier.

It seriously looks like the Jr.TT is a tacit "License To Troll" Post.

Back
Top Bottom