What's new

chinese withdrawal

I remember them making a few demands , now the sources are silent on that .

They left because some or all of them were met .

There is no news that DBO airfield is getting deactivated. Rest is speculation.

There is no victory neither loss.. the result is draw.. ie armies will go back to where they were when the last border talks were happening.. Which means the permanent structures which IA had built on it's way to DBO ALG will be pulled down mostly.

Indians claiming victory is in the context of what was going on in pdf for last few days.. People and flase flaggers from China and they greatest cheerleaders on earth were trying to browbeat the indian members into accepting the fact that chinese army was inside indian territory and portray this incident as IA loss..

Some unchecked false flaggers and cheerleaders even went to the extent of deducing a correlation between the distance chinese army came into the disputed area vis-a-vi IA army personnels "ball" size..

Then people were bringing armoured brigade and megatonnes as well .. So if you throw these non sense in the soup the withdrawal is IA victory :D

So what you mean is that it is a forum victory. :no:

I always maintained that disputes are due to differences in perception of the LAC, so it doesn't involve me anyway.

The issue didn't hold much interest in the International News or local Chinese news, so it matters little over here. Though I support peace over conflict in any case.

Since it ended with out firing a bullet and no gain and no loss for both countries..... Can anyone tell me what is that gained out of this stand off??????????

This was a childish episode.But china knew its supply lines were unsustainable in a major conflict.
From now on lets be more mature with each other.
What would another border war accomplish...nothing of benefit to anyone.

Blast_Off717.jpg

Okay.. now back to negotiations, to get them out of Aksai Chin.

We need to get the pre-1959 status restored .. when they first surreptitiously entered parts of Ladakh in the first place.

There is no news that DBO airfield is getting deactivated. Rest is speculation.

LMAO why will india deactivate ALG which was always inside indian teritorry ?

The problem was the series of bunkers/permanent structures which IA had built on it's way to DBO ! They will be pulled down and IA will take the old route which it was always taking since post 1962 !

Condition in reality is status quo... ie. when the last border talks were happening, the then position of the ARMY will remain.. ( which includes the daulat begi oldi airstrip )

THe only reason of contention was a permanent structure which India built as a stop over in it's route to DBO. ! Most probably India will be bringing it down.. which doesnt matter since DBO ALG will be under indian control !

The situation on the ground in that area and the conditions that the Indians have probably agreed to for this withdrawal aren't properly known at the moment , the Chinese asked for a lot besides this dismantling of a " permanent structure " , you may want to look at some of the earlier reports regarding the dispute . To think they left , without having some conditions met is well foolish . Second , even if they have withdrawn without having any of their conditions met , there is still no victory for either side as people are claiming here .

I know . India will agree to it . But the question is " Is that the only thing that you have/will agree to " ? Time will tell .

There is no victory neither loss.. the result is draw.. ie armies will go back to where they were when the last border talks were happening.. Which means the permanent structures which IA had built on it's way to DBO ALG will be pulled down mostly.

Indians claiming victory is in the context of what was going on in pdf for last few days.. People and flase flaggers from China and they greatest cheerleaders on earth were trying to browbeat the indian members into accepting the fact that chinese army was inside indian territory and portray this incident as IA loss..

Some unchecked false flaggers and cheerleaders even went to the extent of deducing a correlation between the distance chinese army came into the disputed area vis-a-vi IA army personnels "ball" size..

Then people were bringing armoured brigade and megatonnes as well .. So if you throw these non sense in the soup the withdrawal is IA victory :D

IA will not let that happen, they needd those landing strips and staging area to counter chinese infra right across the LAC, the chinese will need to break down their infrastructure and stop any further development for uss to stop ours.

Its the matter of national security and no one compromises on that.

The situation on the ground in that area and the conditions that the Indians have probably agreed to for this withdrawal aren't known at the moment , the Chinese asked for a lot besides this dismantling of a " permanent structure " , you may want to look at some of the earlier reports regarding the dispute . To think they left , without having some conditions met is well foolish . Second , even if they have withdrawn without having any of their conditions met , there is still no victory for either side as people are claiming here .

I know . India will agree to it . But the question is " Is that the only thing that you have/will agree to " ? Time will tell .

All these innocent doubts are there in your mind because u never knew which all areas were always indian and which all areas were under negotiation because u were busy cheerleading !

I think now its about time that we actually resolve the issue on the ground!!This face off should give both India and China a reason to take a re-look at the way they perceive each other.We cannot afford to have an inimical relationship given the realities that exist in both the countries in terms of their strength's and weaknesses!!

Back
Top Bottom