What's new

chinese withdrawal

For our beloved cheerleaders

Funny-Cheerleaders-Performance-At-Lower-Level-7.jpg

So what you mean is that it is a forum victory. :no:

I always maintained that disputes are due to differences in perception of the LAC, so it doesn't involve me anyway.

The issue didn't hold much interest in the International News or local Chinese news, so it matters little over here. Though I support peace over conflict in any case.

It was the maturity and measured response of the Indian govt which kept things under control.

Yes, better sense prevailed on the chinese eventually.

But this is only reverting to status-quo.. the larger thing is that China should realize that it cannot remain in any part of Ladakh (i.e. Aksai Chin). Ladakh was never a part of Tibet, leave alone china.

This incident achieved nothing but reduced trust which will need that much more time to re-build.

Anyway, there never was and never will be a non-negotiated resolution to this issue.. because Indo-Tibet border is never demarkated since history. Good.. that chinese are back to negotitations. Hope they don't resort to such gimmicks again.

I always maintained that disputes are due to differences in perception of the LAC, so it doesn't involve me anyway.

The issue didn't hold much interest in the International News or local Chinese news, so it matters little over here. Though I support peace over conflict in any case.

Quote me one national source terming it as a indian victory.. all are saying its a simlutaneous withdrawal !

ps. What i mean is when those flase flaggers come to troll again... indians can counter troll by claiming it as a victory.. nothing more nothing less..

besides, a lowly forum ( be it a peaceful one or full of trolling ) on interweb doesn't make an iota of diff in real world.

All these mundane things aside, now that both armies are retreating to old positions, looking at broader perspective, rather than terming it a Indian victory I will term it as a Chinese loss..

This is because, if chinese side had a problem they should have raised the matter in any forum before asking it's army to march in.. It is clear that chinese preferred military solution over diplomatic solutions..

In this strategic poker game when you open your cards like that it can be termed as a chinese loss in some sense !

The situation on the ground in that area and the conditions that the Indians have probably agreed to for this withdrawal aren't properly known at the moment , the Chinese asked for a lot besides this dismantling of a " permanent structure " , you may want to look at some of the earlier reports regarding the dispute . To think they left , without having some conditions met is well foolish . Second , even if they have withdrawn without having any of their conditions met , there is still no victory for either side as people are claiming here .

I know . India will agree to it . But the question is " Is that the only thing that you have/will agree to " ? Time will tell .

LOL, we are a status quo power, no one and I mean no one makes us do anything that we dont want to do.

International media didn't give importance because India stance is very soft... and chinese media is due to the tents is inside Indian territory... so it matters to India than chinese..... coming to the forum.... it is victory over the internet warrior( those who thought or thinking about another war and those talking about humiliation)..... instead of understanding India is not interested in war....

Taking on mighty india was like saying i want to suicide, kill me.... China a coward nation who cant even hold 19km. india done it again. Thats the power of india around world. First italians and now china.... Told you that india the future super power as it got support of majority of countries. Specialy major powers. Congratulation india. Well done. You made china runaway. i hope brainless china will think before doing any stupid idiotic move.... That too on mighty elephant tiger the india.... Congratulations indians around world. This is modern era victory.

@Spring Onion I remember you had great fascination on Chinese tents.... Now its the time to check what happened to that tents.... whether the tent was taken back or left there....... I know you would be upset to see this news.....

Last edited by a moderator:
The airfield is relatively far from the contentious area , never said anything about it .

it is the biggest strategic asset in the area. Other 'permanent structures' are little brick structures etc.

where are chinese trolls who were claiming that china is not gonna back.....lols and where are those cheerleaders?? Isn't china claimed it to be their territory?? Hahahahah

@SpArK : is that mega ton or multi megaton frat...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom