What's new

chinese withdrawal

Their time is up , our time is now.
We cant see them, our time is now....

sparky it must be a heart attack for those trolls and their cheerleaders....hahahah

Quote me one national source terming it as a indian victory.. all are saying its a simlutaneous withdrawal !

I'm talking about the Indians on this forum declaring victory, even though the Indian side withdrew as well.

I've seen the Indian media reporting over this incident and they've gone crazy attacking themselves and the Indian lack of response rather than anything else.

The International media hasn't been interested in this issue, and the Chinese media hasn't been interested in this issue.

The only thing left to question now is whether India ever actually believed we were 20 km into Indian territory, since this withdrawal suggests otherwise.

I'm talking about the Indians on this forum declaring victory, even though the Indian side withdrew as well.

I've seen the Indian media reporting over this incident and they've gone crazy attacking themselves and the Indian lack of response rather than anything else.

The International media hasn't been interested in this issue, and the Chinese media hasn't been interested in this issue.

The only thing left to question now is whether India ever actually believed we were 20 km into Indian territory, since this withdrawal suggests otherwise.

Bro we are just having some fun here. India and china are two mature countries who know how to resolve their differences. No body won and no body lost. Cheers !

Just like majority of indians live in villages, majority read hindi news papers. If u are referring to TOI, only useless people follow it and useless people make threads out of it.. what matters at the end of the day is what Indian def minister and PM are saying on the floor of the parliament.

But I would like your response on the latter part of my post !

LOL at the Indian going bonkers from inferiority! We bullied India and took what we wanted. You begged for mercy and we finally took pity on you. :omghaha:

End to Indo-China face-off in sight

The two sides are expected to arrive at an agreement with New Delhi thinking about agreeing to go slow on construction of bunkers in the disputed area and Beijing reciprocating by pulling back its troops to their original position across the Line of Actual Control (LAC).

Its an Indian victory in the same sense as Kargil war.... yes, we kicked out Pak intruders them, from our own territory even then.

Still it was a victory.

This was a nano-Kargil ... but nonetheless a victory. And we won it without firing a bullet.

Simultaneous withdrawal means that both tents are withdrawan ... India too set up a tent (or tents, whatever) about 300 meters from chinese incursion. Simultaneous withdrawal is a euphemism, to give the chinese a face saver.

Its a reversion to status quo ante .. as it existed prior to April 15.

The 3 Chinese soldiers we captured were identified as:
Leung Kam Yin of Shuigou village,Mi Gao Huangchen of Shuangqiao village and Xiao Fei Fang of Guoliang Village.

They were all ordinary soldiers.

let me reply you nicely,yes we believe that you were inside Indian territory.China never had those regions..Tibet doesn't belong to you and not only those areas,but a lot of other areas as well belongs to Imperial state of Kashmir,which later ceded into India.so,those areas are indian teritorry.but you know,as those areas were barren lands and nobody(both kashmir stae and Tibet) bothered to demarcate them properly,we're in a fix.and you are saying Indian troops withdrew as well,well,why would we post our soldiers middle of nowhere??we just patrol those areas,just like other border areas as well.do you expect we build and maintain tents everywhere??those soldiers went back to base as usual.

Somebody was sayin that thank god China doesn't play cricket otherwise BCCI would have banned them from playing in IPL!!

HAHAHAHA

LOL at the Indian going bonkers from inferiority! We bullied India and took what we wanted. You begged for mercy and we finally took pity on you. :omghaha:

The two sides are expected to arrive at an agreement with New Delhi thinking about agreeing to go slow on construction of bunkers in the disputed area and Beijing reciprocating by pulling back its troops to their original position across the Line of Actual Control (LAC).

He finally came out of the shock and after more than 250 posts in this thread all he was able to come up was this BS.

The 3 Chinese soldiers we captured were identified as:
Leug Kam Yin of Shuigou village,Mi Gao Huangchen of Shuangqiao village and Xiao Fei Fang of Guoliang Village.

They were all ordinary soldiers.

"Leug Kam Yin" of Shuigou village? :lol:

Do you even know what these words mean?

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Your government submitted to Chinese demands like a timid child but you clowns are still boasting like you're the shupa-powa!

Back
Top Bottom