What's new

Chinese view of Pakistan

Only one thing puzzles me about the relationship...the Pakistanis relate very much to Islam, and Chinese communist promote atheism. How do you reconcile close friendship with "Khuffars"?

Check the term "Hui Chinese", we have huge number of Muslims living in China. Hui Muslim fought the WWII side by side with Han Chinese, they worked hard with us when we develop our shared economy.

Why we can't get alone with Muslims?

Let me assure you one thing: we Chinese will never ever fight with the Muslim world, because we are not friendly than Americans..

Only one thing puzzles me about the relationship...the Pakistanis relate very much to Islam, and Chinese communist promote atheism. How do you reconcile close friendship with "Khuffars"?

one thing puzzle me too , usa leturing china how to get along with muslim country. hmmmmmmmm is your economy that bad you dont have a mirror at home?

one thing puzzle me too , usa leturing china how to get along with muslim country. hmmmmmmmm is your economy that bad you dont have a mirror at home?

First of all, there is not just one opinion in Pakistan. Pakistan is a truly diverse society, with a wide range of opinions. As you can even see in this forum, there are Pakistanis that are Islamists. Then there are plenty of Pakistanis that are Agnostics & Atheists. Even most of the Islamists do not think like the Taliban, do not want a repressed society. There are some extremist fundos that might want to, but most 'Islamists' in Pakistan are not like that. And the regular Islamists (& the fundos) do not wish to impose their beliefs on China, or any outsiders. Contrary to what the Indian members are alluding to here, China has always stood by Pakistan in its hour of need. The most notable one is after the OBL raid, which was a traumatic experience for the Pakistani nation, when the US bit Pakistan like a snake in its own backyard, & Pakistan was expecting its worst fears to come out true: its isolation & 'dissolution' after its loss of credibility. The Chinese supported Pakistan through thick & thin. They've given military support, civilian (economic, infrastructure development) support, verbal support, support at the UN demonstrated by their actions; without asking for much in return, & Pakistan will always be indebted to China for that, no matter how much the Indians want to sow the seeds of hatred between us.

I've never seen an article where a country says they will stand by india no matter what. Or is it just the case where only indians like indians? and that is teetering on the edge.

Because we need no "master" to stand by us. Look this way, when China is in need, it won't count on your "help". You don't matter. But China matters a lot for Pakistan.

Because we need no "master" to stand by us. Look this way, when China is in need, it won't count on your "help". You don't matter. But China matters a lot for Pakistan.

I am sure your Russian weapon suppliers might have had a different opinion in the days of the Cold War up until the early 2000s as far as Russian intentions go :lol:

Pakistan did help out China during the 2008 Sichuan earthquake. They almost emptied its national storage of tents to support China. I don't think China has any chance to get into any form of turmoil as currently going on in Pakistan.

@ Aryan_B, LEGENDARY WARRIOR, Leviza, peaceful, ChinaToday

Please mercy on "Juice"

He is just another victim of zionist media!!! :rofl:

I've never seen an article where a country says they will stand by india no matter what. Or is it just the case where only indians like indians? and that is teetering on the edge.
Actually that's because everybody knows that India doesn't require anybody to stand beside her.
Actually in the Past USSR did say the same thing to us.

I am sure your Russian weapon suppliers might have had a different opinion in the days of the Cold War up until the early 2000s as far as Russian intentions go :lol:

er..So Russia has been single biggest supplier of weapon to China for a long time. Is Russia master of China? You need to add..more. It lacks substance...

Pakistan did help out China during the 2008 Sichuan earthquake. They almost emptied its national storage of tents to support China. I don't think China has any chance to get into any form of turmoil as currently going on in Pakistan.

Yes, you must show your sincerity. My point still stands. This is very much "one-way" friendship. You need China. And to some extent China needs Pakistan.

er..So Russia has been single biggest supplier of weapon to China for a long time. Is Russia master of China? You need to add..more. It lacks substance...

Yes, you must show your sincerity. My point still stands. This is very much "one-way" friendship. You need China. And to some extent China needs Pakistan.

China doesn't dictate terms to Pakistan. Pakistan & China have their independent domestic & foreign policies. Pakistan survived just fine when China wasn't an economic superpower, & will continue to do so now that it is one.

Are you certain that these stats are even reliable? I would doubt otherwise.

Chinese find Pakistan better ally than India - Rediff.com News

97% of the Chinese people like Pakistan according to a poll from Baidu

Well, i know this poll might not be a 100% representive poll conducted by the professional, nor it is a random survey.

But still Baidu is the largest Chinese-speaking online community, there are many young Chinese netizens over there. This gives a pretty good example how Pakistan is viewed by the younger generation of China.

´ó¼Ò¶¼Ï²»¶°Í»ù˹̹Âð£¿_°Í»ù˹̹°É_Ìù°É

Credits:ChineseTiger1986

Hehe, even if that was the case. Look how things turned out. Jointly developing 5th gen fighter. Funny ain't it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom