What's new

Chinese view of Pakistan

From the Chinese perspective, Pakistan has been a reliable and strategic ally.
China and Pakistan are also neighbours with common interests.

Only one thing puzzles me about the relationship...the Pakistanis relate very much to Islam, and Chinese communist promote atheism. How do you reconcile close friendship with "Khuffars"?

We don't hate kuffars. If they are not a threat to Islam then we are their friends. However, the Quran says that Jews and Christians will never be faithful so don't take them as allies. As far as athiests and other religions are concerned , we are with them as long as they are with us.

The ONLY reason for the so called Pakistan -China friendship is India. else, what is common between Pakistan and China, religion?, culture? language? ethnicity? The logic is enemy's -enemy is friend. As an Indian I believe India-China although not friends, should maintain cordial relationship.

We try every thing to you guys for understanding the true meaning of friendship, but now i my convince that your brain cells don't understand the word"friendship". so now for your level of understanding which is way below then average Chinese and Pakistani i can say that above statement is true. happy now ! :whistle:

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

We all chinese love Pakistan!

bro can you make some brain cell for Indians so that they can understand meaning of friendship.

Check the term "Hui Chinese", we have huge number of Muslims living in China. Hui Muslim fought the WWII side by side with Han Chinese, they worked hard with us when we develop our shared economy.

Why we can't get alone with Muslims?

Let me assure you one thing: we Chinese will never ever fight with the Muslim world, because we are not friendly than Americans..

Ah but you are assuming that "Muslim world" is one big monolith that is always fighting with the Americans.

China already restricts freedom of worship to Tibetan Buddhists and Uighur Muslims.

The Saudis and Arabs in general are hopping mad with the Chinese for vetoing the UNSC resolution against Syria. And the Turkish public opinion is not favourable to China if not outright hostile to China because of the East Turkistani issue.

What you are saying is that any "Muslim country" that becomes "friendly" to the Americans is our enemy. In that case, you might only have Iran, possibly Pakistan on your side. Otherwise, no one really wants to "fight" with America. Infact, both Iran and Pakistan at one point in time used to have the closest realtions with American in the Muslim world. Even today, the top echelon in Pakistan continue to try and improve their ties with America.

Only one thing puzzles me about the relationship...the Pakistanis relate very much to Islam, and Chinese communist promote atheism. How do you reconcile close friendship with "Khuffars"?

One thing most Westerner and much of the religious world don't understand about East Asians is that most East Asian are ambivalent about religious, be it Christianity, Islam, or Judiasm, or whatever. There is none of the fatancism in religion that you would find in the rest of world. East Asian people don't choose their friends or partners according to religious affiliation. In a sense, East Asian have a neutral views of all religion. I have never heard any East Asian disparage other religion. However this is beginning to change because of the introduction of Catholicism and Christianity into Asia. Now Christian in Korea looks down on their own Buddhist brothers. Catholic onlys want to marry other Catholic. Before that, people only wants to marry into a "good family".

Take my mother for example, she grew up going to temples, we have altar for our ancestor in our house; but she would go to church to make friends with other people of the same ethnicity. She stopped going after church members told her that she couldn't have an altar for our ancestor in her house, because it conflicts with Christianity.

It is my opinion that East Asian philosophy have some great to offer to people around the world with respect to living in harmony. From my experience, religious people are often close minded, prejudice, and judgemental of others. I don't fault any of these people however, they believe what they believe, but for once, I wish them to see light.

I like the indian trolls here jealous of PAK-CHINA friendship and wasting there time here! ha ha ha
and Pakistan-Chinese brotherhood zindabad!!!
and for indian lads get some fresh air.....you people are always jealous and over proud!!!

One thing most Westerner and much of the religious world don't understand about East Asians is that most East Asian are ambivalent about religious, be it Christianity, Islam, or Judiasm, or whatever. There is none of the fatancism in religion that you would find in the rest of world. East Asian people don't choose their friends or partners according to religious affiliation. In a sense, East Asian have a neutral views of all religion. I have never heard any East Asian disparage other religion. However this is beginning to change because of the introduction of Catholicism and Christianity into Asia. Now Christian in Korea looks down on their own Buddhist brothers. Catholic onlys want to marry other Catholic. Before that, people only wants to marry into a "good family".

Take my mother for example, she grew up going to temples, we have altar for our ancestor in our house; but she would go to church to make friends with other people of the same ethnicity. She stopped going after church members told her that she couldn't have an altar for our ancestor in her house, because it conflicts with Christianity.

It is my opinion that East Asian philosophy have some great to offer to people around the world with respect to living in harmony. From my experience, religious people are often close minded, prejudice, and judgemental of others. I don't fault any of these people however, they believe what they believe, but for once, I wish them to see light.

This is a very good post. Christianity's reach in East Asia is disturbing. I'm glad Japan never succumbed.

we value our time-tested friendship with PRC and look forward to see the relationship continue to blossom and be strengthened --for the benefit of both our countries whose combined populations almost exceed 1.5 billion people

Pakistan-China friendship transcends everything. Be it religion, caste, color or economy. It is termed "higher than the Himalayas and deeper than the Pacific" for a reason.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom