What's new

Chinese view of Pakistan

^ this thread was not meant for indians- its about Pak- China friendship- so yup- Indian should stay out- Chill- Try to find a FRIEND-
are you that insane to think that socom will start a thread which doesnt include indians?

Only one thing puzzles me about the relationship...the Pakistanis relate very much to Islam, and Chinese communist promote atheism. How do you reconcile close friendship with "Khuffars"?

This relates to pak chinese. Not muslim to non muslim. We have Hindu and other non muslim pakistanis. China has muslims and non muslims. Simply we are talking about chinese pakistan. Stop trying to nit pick.

In any event it is a beutiful relationship that all are enemies are jealouse of and I am touched.

Only one thing puzzles me about the relationship...the Pakistanis relate very much to Islam, and Chinese communist promote atheism. How do you reconcile close friendship with "Khuffars"?

Wrong perception of Islam leads to nonsense statements like these. . :coffee:

I've never seen an article where a country says they will stand by india no matter what. Or is it just the case where only indians like indians? and that is teetering on the edge.

Didn't want to rain on your little love trip but since you asked:

2md47pv.jpg

m995jp.jpg

Do we indians need to respond to a guy whose profile picture itself is venom spewing,i urge all indians to stay away from this thread.

I like his picture. I think its lovely.
I think whether the post is 10 years or even 20 years old its lovely to be reminded of the wonderful relationship we have with our Chinise brothers. Long may it last. I love the connection loyalty and devotion we have for each other. Long may it live!!!!:china::pakistan:

Thats what you people cant understand about Islam , its the way to live your life , Islam dont ask you to be friends only with Muslims :)
Long live Pakistan and China Friendship ,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom