What's new

chinese unique system is far better than democracy system ! ! ! ! ! !

i have to respectfully agree 100%. with kkacer.

i mean think about it. if the significant majority of chinese think like kkacer and they voted people into public office, who would weild power in China?

so i mist agree. china is not ready for democracy.

Chinese unique system killed millions in China....Cheat with the world...Copy paste western technology....bully on small countries...supplies cheap product in entire world.....:sniper::china:
“Chinese unique system killed millions in China”,yes,nobody can deny that millions of people died many years ago because of the government,but this have nothing to do with the system.When Mao was the president,too many people admired him and believed in him,because of his contributions to the country .The cult of Mao leaded to the tragedy.But there are many people still respect him today,for his contributions to China are much more than the harm he did to the country.Times change,the cult of individual is no longer existing in China. What shocks me?Democracy can't stop people from starving to death.
"supplies cheap product in entire world",yes,we supply cheap product in entire world,so many people can afford for that,don't speak that the products are of low quality,in fact we produce many high tech products of good quality,but you have no enough money to buy them.
"bully on small countries",every country only cares about it's benefits.For example,America invaded countries in Middle East in the name of human rights,oil is the final reason,if American really care about human right,why they don't protect people in Somalia.
By the way,when will Indian government cancle the caste system.India's democracy is a joke if the caste system still exist.

Chinese unique system killed millions in China....Cheat with the world...Copy paste western technology....bully on small countries...supplies cheap product in entire world.....:sniper::china:

Indian democracy has killed almost 200 million people since 1947.... and you have the gutts to troll?

Pakistani under the hood. lol. :cheesy:

Do you have a crystal ball my dear bharti?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom