What's new

Why Democracy is Shirk and When Can It be Used by Islamic Parties

Dude.... democracy is good....go look at Australia and then look at Pakistan. In democracies we have the right to do whatever we want...like if I ate pork products in pakistan I would be in big trouble but here in Canada no one gives a crap when I eat pepperoni pizza or when I drink alcohol. Its a personal matter........ The government allows all religions to practice and as a result no one is getting into fights over their religious rights. You can prey however you want etc and it creates stability.

In undemocratic nations...usually one group is favoured over another and that creates instability. Its in the nature of humanity to be free and that is why democracy works better than the system you are proposing (but then again your proposing nothing... just distraught that you couldn't integrate into Australian society)...

Don't you see people in the middle east fighting for democracy????

People in the Middle East are mostly fighting for Islam, not for democracy.

And all the examples of freedom you gave are sinful.

1. Man is made by allah and democracy by man . .. so where is the conflict! its like saying printing press is man made . hence printed copy of Qoran is shirk!
2. Well allah is not gona come to rule on its own..so it has to be man/woman right!
3. refer 1.
4. who will determine ?
5.refer 4.

Allah has given us rules. Democracy in its very essence is polytheism since the very word means 'people's rule' whereas we Muslims know that all rule and sovereignty is only for Allah SWT. He has given us the Quran and Sunnah for our laws. So we must rule by God's law which he has given us and no other law. Using other laws is like attributing partners to Allah SWT.

Allah has given us rules. Democracy in its very essence is polytheism since the very word means 'people's rule' whereas we Muslims know that all rule and sovereignty is only for Allah SWT. He has given us the Quran and Sunnah for our laws. So we must rule by God's law which he has given us and no other law. Using other laws is like attributing partners to Allah SWT.

HOW??????

Internet is also a man made system. Please stop using it..
Allah has only given you the five senses and limbs to communicate..
Jahalat Jahalat Jahalat

He is talking about legislation system of democracy that only Allah has right to making laws and man has to implement the laws.

@Palao Eater, manhoos maulvi: At least learn to spell "Pull-AA-O" correctly! :mad:

I like beef pulao with shami kabab :p:
10009288_10200862111554884_2131539123_n.jpg

Last edited:
Traffic rules are also man made why follow them?
Tell me one thing. if you purchase a car you. Manufacturer of the car writes a manual of guidance that how to use it. and he writes directions as well that when will you use, it will be safer and long term product unless you would avoid to follow directions.
Why do you follow such instruction & direction which are written by manufacturer? Why don't you argue on it?

HOW??????
Compare arguments from both of them.

Tell me one thing. if you purchase a car you. Manufacturer of the car writes a manual of guidance that how to use it. and he writes directions as well that when will you use, it will be safer and long term product unless you would avoid to follow directions.
Why do you follow such instruction & direction which are written by manufacturer? Why don't you argue on it?

imean, how to implement laws made by Allah. there has to be method or it will lead to anarchy.

imean, how to implement laws made by Allah. there has to be method or it will lead to anarchy.

@Aeronaut mere 1000 post ho gaye !! senior member kab banoonga??

I like beef pulao with shami kabab :p:
10009288_10200862111554884_2131539123_n.jpg

this is weird combo .. many like it but not me !!

Last edited:

How would it lead to anarchy?
See Allah instructed to man that 2.5% zakat has to be paid after completing year cycle. now this is the responsibility of an Islamic govt that zakat should be collected from those who are able to pay. this is actually tax. nowadays govts implement tax collection. but not collecting zakat. present taxes are higher than zakat. in old times while Islamic govts collect zakat more taxes were not collected. but govts were run successfully.

Implementation is the responsibility of govt. that is why democracy should be reformed in Pakistan. parliamentarians should do their responsibility to make method to implement Shariah laws. and if they feel on some issues to do Ijtehad then it must do. this is include in legislation. but their first responsibility to implementation the laws and legislation would be secondary.

Because he rejects the manmade Australian govt's right to decide who gets to live there. Australia was created by his god and only he (god) gets to decide immigration policies. If god flashes a heavenly light towards australia, palao eater's horse will drink water in the garden of the parliament house in canberra, thats just how it is unbeliever.
Australia was created by the British. Are they "God"?

I did not say everything is haram. I said that we are Muslims and we can only rule by what Allah SWT has given to us. Ruling with something other than his laws is like ascribing partners to God i.e shirk/polytheism

Its like how simple Algebra calculation found in Quran can make many complex derivatives, and even make many concrete things based on the simple algebra calculation after Al-Khwarizmi understand it and then developed it.

In Islam, there is a surah called "as-syura," the basic calculation/idea of this is only talking about ALLAH command for Muslims to collaborate and discuss anything in term of solving any public affairs among them. Thus, democracy is like the complex way of Syura, and it can be changed based on current social context. You have to read Abu Bakar Biography, and there you can see that at that time there was an election happening in a simple way, and there was a debate held to accommodate different view between Quraish Tribe and Anshar Tribe, they debated in order to win people support, and Abu Bakar won the debate.

You just make many literal interpretation about Quran verses, actually many Quran verses are talking something in non-literal means, just like Tauhid is actually a psychological area. For some one understand about it, he can see that many Taliban follower are just bowing too much to their leaders in psychological way thus it can be seen as violating Tauhid rule. For instant, killing innocents because of their leader command it.

Last edited:

Yes but i won't drive a Toyota fortuner according to a manual written for Imphala in 1970.

In Egypt there was an Islamist government that came into power and the people were against it. They wanted a more secular government and that is why so many of those people came out in the streets. Stop your bullshit. A theocracy never works in the real world.....

Think for a second....there are over 7 billion people on this planet. Only about 2 billion people are Muslims. This means that more than 50 percent of the world has the bad luck that you did not have. The funny thing is that those other 5 billion people probably think the same about you. All those religious Christians etc (who are actually religious) think their religion is real just as much as you think your religion is real.

Its these different ideas that create conflict in the world. That is why its better for a government to be neutral when it comes to religions and try to make all religions etc co-exist in the country. Go look at the west and how much tolerance they give muslims...if Pakistan even gave Christians (and other minorities) even half as much tolerance that Western countries give to Muslims...the lives of minorities in Pakistan will increase significantly.

The fact is that your ideology sucks and as you can see more and more people are getting out of that bullshit. If you continue this BS in the future religion might not even exist soon...more and more young people are getting sick of this bullshit and its the attitudes that people like you have thats driving people away from religion in the first place. If you truly want Islam to grow in the coming years my advice is for you to shut the hell up.

The more I see BS like this on the internet the closer I get to stop being a Muslim. So I actually have people like you to thank for my possible conversion.

And yes those are sins....very delicious sins lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom