What's new

Chinese UAV News & Discussions (Strictly)

There is no attack helicopter UAV in China. Don't know if they have future goal to arm the helicopter UAV.

Sadly, so for there are no attack UAV helicopter, but I think NORINCO, presented it on of the expos, theirs Sharp Eye helicopter, truth to be told, it wasnt attack modification, since, by the look it seemed it has piston engines, instead of much more capable turbine one

China should offer this, as addition to current UAVs intented for export. Possibilities of such product against the insurgency are endless

Sadly, so for there are no attack UAV helicopter, but I think NORINCO, presented it on of the expos, theirs Sharp Eye helicopter, truth to be told, it wasnt attack modification, since, by the look it seemed it has piston engines, instead of much more capable turbine one

China should offer this, as addition to current UAVs intented for export. Possibilities of such product against the insurgency are endless
Well, I think if they want to, they will make it as the technology is not complicated. As I know, the biggest UAV we have is AV-1000, which has a maximum take-off weight for about 950 kg, and does not need an engine as powerful as AI-450

Problem is the Russian engine is still on paper, so our side is more prone to use D-136-2. Anyway, this project is on the early days, so we can not predict what will happen in future.

There is no attack helicopter UAV in China. Don't know if they have future goal to arm the helicopter UAV.

Au contraire...

http://www.popsci.com/chinas-new-armed-drone-helicopter

As I know, the biggest UAV we have is AV-1000, which has a maximum take-off weight for about 950 kg, and does not need an engine as powerful as AI-450

Could you provide some link, about that drone, since there is nothing, about the drone with such designations. After googling with "chinese helicopter UAV", one is getting, photos of V 750 hellicopter, SVU 200, Sharp Eye and some YOTAISC drones. Btw, does YOTAISC still exists ?

SinoSoldier said:

Thats more like concept, no being close, to the serial production and export. But, its good if NORINCO, gains some new know hows, if thats is serious project

Could you provide some link, about that drone, since there is nothing, about the drone with such designations. After googling with "chinese helicopter UAV", one is getting, photos of V 750 hellicopter, SVU 200, Sharp Eye and some YOTAISC drones. Btw, does YOTAISC still exists ?

Thats more like concept, no being close, to the serial production and export. But, its good if NORINCO, gains some new know hows, if thats is serious project

If it has been exhibited at an international exhibition and in a full-sized form, then it is more than merely a concept.

You can use Baidu for Chinese information. AV series is developed by CHRDI, and they are ahead of other competitors for sure.

You can use Baidu for Chinese information. AV series is developed by CHRDI, and they are ahead of other competitors for sure.

Since, I dont know chinese, I tried googling with the company name and uav designation, wikipedia helped : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAIC_AV

Photo from a wiki page link, if someone is interested : http://pic.mil.sohu.com/detail-484909-1.shtml#1

Do you know status, of AV series, have they being exported, or adopted in chinese police, civil services etc ... ?

Mabye You remember the "ready for delivery lineup" of several J-10Bs + the strange partially painted J-20 on the left ... however there are even two more: first a well known WD-1K Wing Loong but also this "strange thing" we know on the GE-image since last year.

Deino

View attachment 288468

Just to remind that image - maybe no-one noticed ! ... but so far any conclusion on what's that small blue one ?

Since, I dont know chinese, I tried googling with the company name and uav designation, wikipedia helped : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAIC_AV

Photo from a wiki page link, if someone is interested : http://pic.mil.sohu.com/detail-484909-1.shtml#1

Do you know status, of AV series, have they being exported, or adopted in chinese police, civil services etc ... ?
According to some reports, AV 200 has been widely used by civil department, while AV 500, as I know, it is developed According to Algeria's requirement. AV 1000, I only know about the designation.

Last edited:
According to some reports, AV 200 has been widely used by civil department, while AV 500, as I know, it is developed According to Algeria's requirement. AV 1000, I only know about the designation.

Wonder, if other companies like Poly technologies are going to take a shot in this department

There is a big market and money laying in unmanned helllicopter field, China has all the capacities required, it should only boost investments an marketing

I am dreaming of chinese Fire Scout rival. With the rise of chinese engines technologies, accomplishing such project shouldnt be a problem :-)

Guizhou Aircraft Co. Ltd. of AVIC proudly presents :lol::D

Video http://yuntv.letv.com/bcloud.html?uu=80146db3b5&vu=d6ac430493&width=600&height=360

122542upkppplk9jgmpkdd.jpg

122543ae56g88g0oo6coso.jpg

122541mjnxtjny1aatstyj.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom