What's new

Chinese Type 52C, "fragile like tofu" according to Chinese bloggers

and how so?? we've been fighting big fights since WW1 who has PRC fought?? only big fight PRC has fought was sending a 1,000,000 in NK, and they practically got slaughtered 10 PVA for 1 GI. into the meat grinder.

and what about the US economy?? last time I checked it was in full gear. meanwhile China is sitting on debt bomb and a property bubble.
:D :D

good things never last.

You want to bring some of those WW1 veterans to the WW3 you want to start? In that case China has been fighting big fights since 2,000 BC, most recently kicking your sorry asses in Korea and Vietnam.

You checked wrong, btw. The US economy is only growing for a tiny elite, many of whom don't even hold US citizenship.

and how so?? we've been fighting big fights since WW1 who has PRC fought?? only big fight PRC has fought was sending a 1,000,000 in NK, and they practically got slaughtered 10 PVA for 1 GI. into the meat grinder.

and what about the US economy?? last time I checked it was in full gear. meanwhile China is sitting on debt bomb and a property bubble.
:D :D

good things never last.
US economy in full gear? o_O well if it's growing at least 7% annually then I have to agree with you.

Gordon Chang, and we are 10-0 against him, my man Sherman says it best.

"well, we are the best country in the game, when you try me with a sorry economist like Chang, that's the result you gonna get, don't talk about me!"

lol, i love the facial reaction of the female reporter. hot. hot. mmhmm. :wub:

I have an animation to share

trinhchau1a.gif

trinhchau-5.jpg

On another military forum i saw US Navy veterans apreciating the Chinese sailors intervention as "very professional".

Why not? The USN veterans at least share his objectivity about this case.

On the other hand, those bloggers are mostly government haters, so they practically bash everything related to the Chinese government.

It just silly to say that
Tens of Millions of Chinese and many expats living in China should have been dead/hospitalised by now if it is true as you claimed

86361837350d8d3b38070e9fc601859c.gif

Don't you see that is a joke?

please look the video carefully, can you estimate what " sea condition" outside of the ship that moment? why did Zhengzhou exerciased under such conditions?

as a military fan , one should know a warship working condition, generally , under such condition, at least 7 (Wave height: 6-9 meters, wind 8-9), a CVBG can not act as fight fleet, no plane can take off under that conditions; then it is its most vulnerable time, and too a common warship, as Type 052C Destroyer too reached its design limits.

a large destroyer designs can be against level 12 and not sink, which is of course an absolute circumstance, no ship wish to sail and fight in the 12 level of the waves. in that term, everyship is tofu before almight Nature Mama.

The CCTV fotage shows only a small problem, just strengthen the cover when coming back, but shows another core that, as CCTV reported, there were a huge foreign warship nearby when Zhengzhou exercised that time. obviously, it is US CV and its accomopanies.

the US should think why Chinese ship appeared and exercised just in that good time? how does Chinese know where they were, and what does such kind of exercise aim?

Lol, these poor vietnamese think they find a chance to degrade our navy, in fact,this news reflect our navy do a lot of military exercises under harsh sea condition,our navy gradually become a blue sea navy ,and these exercises are good for our future carrier fleet.And I have to point out one thing ,in china, all the information about military is leaked by central media CCTV and military media,if the media begin to leak the news to the public,that only means our navy has taken some steps to improve when facing similar situation next time,the military really do not think it is ashamed,on contrary,this real emergency situation can provide us valuable experience.And thanks to our Vietnamese for your care.

Lol, these poor vietnamese think they find a chance to degrade our navy, in fact,this news reflect our navy do a lot of military exercises under harsh sea condition,our navy gradually become a blue sea navy ,and these exercises are good for our future carrier fleet.And I have to point out one thing ,in china, all the information about military is leaked by central media CCTV and military media,if the media begin to leak the news to the public,that only means our navy has taken some steps to improve similar situation,the military does not think it is ashamed,on contrary,this real emergency situation can provide us valuable experience.And thanks to our Vietnamese for your care.

PLAN deliberately trains their troop with the hell mode.

Also by the computer simulation, they set the blue army 10 times stronger than the current world US army.

So overall PLA always sets the bar extremely high.

Back
Top Bottom