What's new

Chinese Type 52C, "fragile like tofu" according to Chinese bloggers

it goes for other people too who see the trees but not the forest

Xi Jinping is still too soft with those liberals, even Mao had showed them mercy and allowed them to live during the Cultural Revolution.

To be fair, they need to experience China's new McCarthyism, then they will understand how to truly behave like a human being.

Even if the above incident/accident was true it doesnt do us harm but a bliss to correct any mistakes
It was a drill done in rough seas on purpose

lol, what is China coming out with a new design every 5 years?
you just know China is dying to show off it's might on someone.
it's either Vietnam or the Philippines.

We dont need to "show off" to anybody
We have a vast sea area to cover
Just SCS alone accounts for an area pf over 3 million sq kms

Of course, don't you know that Chinese tofu is contaminated with toxic chemicals?

It just silly to say that
Tens of Millions of Chinese and many expats living in China should have been dead/hospitalised by now if it is true as you claimed

86361837350d8d3b38070e9fc601859c.gif

Xi Jinping is still too soft with those liberals, even Mao had showed them mercy and allowed them to live during the Cultural Revolution.

To be fair, they need to experience China's new McCarthyism, then they will understand how to truly behave like a human being.
I don't know if these netizens are liberals or ill informed, but to me it does appear the traitorous Hanjian are increasing rapidly all over China.

Even if the above incident/accident was true it doesnt do us harm but a bliss to correct any mistakes
It was a drill done in rough seas on purpose

We dont need to "show off" to anybody
We have a vast sea area to cover
Just SCS alone accounts for an area pf over 3 million sq kms

It just silly to say that
Tens of Millions of Chinese and many expats living in China should have been dead/hospitalised by now if it is true as you claimed

86361837350d8d3b38070e9fc601859c.gif

you need to fight to see what your limits are.
who has China fought lately?? no one.

Gordon Chang, and we are 10-0 against him, my man Sherman says it best.

"well, we are the best country in the game, when you try me with a sorry economist like Chang, that's the result you gonna get, don't talk about me!"

Gordon Chang, and we are 10-0 against him, my man Sherman says it best.

"well, we are the best country in the game, when you try me with a sorry economist like Chang, that's the result you gonna get, don't talk about me!"
lol

India, Vietnam, USA and allied forces on the K peninsular, Japanese - all occurred many years ago when we were very poorly equipped but we remained as the ultimate victors
Fighting no one lately doesnt mean we are weakened
Fighting every year with supreme equipment doesnt mean your army are better - the USA is a classic example of this lot
We dont want war that is uncalled for until our core interests are infringed beyond our tolerance

b8fa5f83721f4cc1a058b24242b44b05.gif

More likely to be your last :D

Also that last time your economy shows a pulse.

and how so?? we've been fighting big fights since WW1 who has PRC fought?? only big fight PRC has fought was sending a 1,000,000 in NK, and they practically got slaughtered 10 PVA for 1 GI. into the meat grinder.

and what about the US economy?? last time I checked it was in full gear. meanwhile China is sitting on debt bomb and a property bubble.
:D :D

good things never last.

I don't know if these netizens are liberals or ill informed, but to me it does appear the traitorous Hanjian are increasing rapidly all over China.

Most Chinese liberals are Hanjian, nuff to say.

Back
Top Bottom