What's new

Chinese Twitter user seized

that's why your country is so great, it exports its best talent to UK and US, so foreign citizens can control your country from afar. Like Mittal. corrupt politician's 1 trillion USD in swiss banks.

ahh Indians...Again Blaming and allegations without proof. But when someone reply with same tone they go start crying and open new threads.....

I want you to think back to this moment a month from now.

No threats, I'm not a mod. Just an observation about how people like you have very little self-control and no manners, you are bond to step over the line sooner or later.

Ya, Like Chinese are epitome of self-control. This forum is run by Pakistani mods. They ban people who attack Pakistan and its allies. There is nothing virtuous about you. Just because you piled up posts doesn't mean you are symbol of tolerance or ingenuity. That just means you are non threatening to mods.

I have seen your comments since I have joined this forum. Except for you considering yourself being neutral and insightful, my perception is that you are insidious being who passes Judgment from little you know.

The IP is located to Taiwan....
but it is redirected there,after some investigation truth will come out...
but the world know wat is the motto or motivation for this hacking..

they wanna give nobel prize to him,but his country don't want,so the Institutes website was hacked..
even a 8th grade kid can know who it was...

How do you know it's redirected? It might be redirected, but we do not know that yet.

There're plenty of possible actors for this hacking. Pro-CCP people in Taiwan, Pro-government hacker group on the mainland, or some 16 years old kid in his mom's basement randomly hacking websites.

To say Chinese government must be behind this is to say if Nobel website was hacked this time last year it must be done by the GOP. It may be a conclusion a 8th grade makes, but not much more than that.

How do you know it's redirected? It might be redirected, but we do not know that yet.

There're plenty of possible actors for this hacking. Pro-CCP people in Taiwan, Pro-government hacker group on the mainland, or some 16 years old kid in his mom's basement randomly hacking websites.

To say Chinese government must be behind this is to say if Nobel website was hacked this time last year it must be done by the GOP. It may be a conclusion a 8th grade makes, but not much more than that.

Like I said, he presumes guilt until proven innocent.

Ya, Like Chinese are epitome of self-control. This forum is run by Pakistani mods. They ban people who attack Pakistan and its allies. There is nothing virtuous about you. Just because you piled up posts doesn't mean you are symbol of tolerance or ingenuity. That just means you are non threatening to mods.

I have seen your comments since I have joined this forum. Except for you considering yourself being neutral and insightful, my perception is that you are insidious being who passes Judgment from little you know.

uh huh. ok.

Its foolish to say so,but Chinese Govt seems passive towards hacker activities aimed at the West or to be more accurate not at China.

Its foolish to say so,but Chinese Govt seems passive towards hacker activities aimed at the West or to be more accurate not at China.

A thief calling others to be thieves.

What about US or Indian governemts' attittutes towards recent web attack on Iran's industrial facilities. Officially they may say 'no comment' but that dose not means the truth.

There exists no American who cares about the Chinese military. Think either Indian or Vietnamese when dealing with flag wavers.

Back
Top Bottom