What's new

Chinese Troops in Ladakh

T-Rex

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
There's news that the Chinese troops crossed into Ladakh, Kashmir, this morning. They destroyed two abandoned indian bunkers and returned. They used a chopper in the mission. The Chinese have claimed that it was a routine mission.

the chinese should make their position clear weather they want war or friendship , for now we must start considering the chinese as an enemy state .

There is nothing serious about it.The problem with this region is that there is no clear border .Such incursions are common .I heard that the bunkers which were destroyed were old and that the Indian army no longer uses them.

What would you have said if Pakistani troops had done something like this? Most probably you would have taken it very seriously.

What would you have said if Pakistani troops had done something like this? Most probably you would have taken it very seriously.

You are damn good in finding out the behavior of the nation...Then you must know that Pakistan has a special place in the heart of Indian Army...so of course the response would have been different...

I just know the name Ladakh recently,peolpe there look like chinese and it changed my view on Kashmir an alien place.

Whatever.

But i damn Love that place called Ladah ...Its a heaven on earth....i Wish i could visit that place....

People in Assam ,meghalaya,mizoram,tripura,nagaland,AP also look like Chinese start claiming them too.
Seems all people around Sino-Indo border except Sikkim and Uttarakhand are Chinese look liked,just stay there no claiming for them to be real Chinese.

You are damn good in finding out the behavior of the nation...Then you must know that Pakistan has a special place in the heart of Indian Army...so of course the response would have been different...

You see, the Chinese are also damn good in the study of psychology and especially the indian psychology. Perhaps that's how they knew about the timid indian response. Before every step they take they calculate the indian response and so far they have never been wrong. Don't you admire the wit of our Chinese friends? Why doesn't india let go Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh? We know, you know, they belong to China. India is unnecessarily looking for a fight it can never win; just an advice from a friend of india.

Chinese are not Americans.. they want friendship for sure.. didn't you read they said it was part of routine mission. Nothing to worry about. Take it easy you guys weren't using those bunkers anyway.

You see, the Chinese are also damn good in the study of psychology and especially the indian psychology. Perhaps that's how they knew about the timid indian response. Before every step they take they calculate the indian response and so far they have never been wrong. Don't you admire the wit of our Chinese friends? Why doesn't india let go Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh? We know, you know, they belong to China. India is unnecessarily looking for a fight it can never win; just an advice from a friend of india.

chinese are not claiming ladakh but arunachal pradesh.have some knowledge on the issue before spewing nonsense here.border incursions are common.not only chinese but even indian troops sometimes unknowingly venture into the chinese territory.nothing very seriouss i think.:disagree:

Where were the brave indian troops when this happened. Ladakh is part of China, is it not?

There are no troops on the Line of Actual Control. It is manned by the ITBP.

However, India is toughening her attitude with China.

China has objected to ONGC exploration for oil in the South China Seas on behalf of Vietnam because the South China Sea has been claimed by China. By the same token, India has asked China to quit Pakistan held Kashmir where they have come since that is claimed by India!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom