What's new

Chinese troops forced to take countermeasures against Indian military provocation: military spokesperson

And the PLA hasn't fought a war since 1979. The IA has the advantage of being able to train alongside US soldiers, however useful that may be.

Well you are able to train while Pakistan has been trained by the USA, and in turn Pakistan passed on that training to the Chinese.

So.. the only army that is unseasoned is yours

:yay: :yay: :yahoo: :yahoo: :chilli::chilli::cheesy::cheesy::cheers::cheers::smitten::smitten::bunny::bunny:

Dear chinese, we have courage. You started but we will finish.

This conflict with china which is going to escalate into a major war or mini-war will serve as a reminder to all other "1.5 and fractions" to not take our kindness as a sign of weakness.
Wait. Indians say "kindness"? ? ? LOL! Is this the new "Super Jokes 2020" made in India? Baby, I'm not looking down on India. All your courage comes from lying and bragging.

Indians, ready your weapons inventory. It is best to purchase a batch of bullets urgently. don't lie-no one sneak attack India. It was the Indians who started the war. don't find absurd excuses for India's failure.

China will use war to build a "New New Delhi" :lol:

And the PLA hasn't fought a war since 1979. The IA has the advantage of being able to train alongside US soldiers, however useful that may be.

No, I think they had a successful conflict with India this year. Here's the outcome:

Galwan Valley Conflict 2020
Tuesday 5 May 2020 - Friday 19 June 2020
Tuesday 16 June 2020 Casaulties
China: 0
India: 20 killed, 80 injured, 60 captured
Indian surrender statement: "Na koi wahan hamari seema mein ghus aaya hai, na hi koi ghusa hua hai, na hi hamari koi post kisi dusre ke kabze mein hain."

Area captured by China
1,000 sq km

I think India needs a bit more seasoning.

No, I think they had a successful conflict with India this year. Here's the outcome:

Indian surrender statement: "Na koi wahan hamari seema mein ghus aaya hai, na hi koi ghusa hua hai, na hi hamari koi post kisi dusre ke kabze mein hain."

Area captured by China
1,000 sq km

lol............:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Area captured by China
1,000 sq km

tbh I don't think PLA should take credit for this. The 20 Indians basically killed themselves by jumping into an ice cold river, 80 injured themselves tripping on rocks and 60 captured by incompetently bumbling into the PLA. Can we really regard this as a glorious victory?

Now what is truly baffling is how they're trying to spin this incompetence into a battle and trying to impose a war on China because of their own inept military. The PLA does not want to fight, but may be forced to oblige due to India's misplaced aggression.

The PLA does not want to fight, but may be forced to oblige due to India's misplaced aggression.

The Indian 'aggression' will be directly proportional to the confidence they have in getting real American support. Otherwise, with Kashmir Valley ready to erupt into open rebellion given a chance, a combine China-Pakistan pincer movement will be a lot for India to handle. The Indian economy is already deeply hurting.

So the Million Dollar Question is not India's willingness or ability to fight. But the question is to what extent Washington will support India.

Question is what the **** are we doing at LOC and Kashmir? Why aren't we putting any pressure from our side?

LOL - if that's the training provided as we've seen in 65,71 and Kargil - then we are very happy.

You got your asses whooped in Kargil FYI, and the training was received post 9/11.

You got your asses whooped in Kargil FYI, and the training was received post 9/11.
Lol lol. Yea, that's why Sartaz Aziz first came to India for an exit and when shown the door your PM rushed to Clinton.

Back
Top Bottom