What's new

Chinese troops forced to take countermeasures against Indian military provocation: military spokesperson

PLA, Shenyang, Jingzhou campaign against Nationalist. PVA take out UN army in Korea war 1950 November. They surround the enemy and totally annihilate them.

Yeah, but IA was different, they routed at the first sight of collapsing. In 1962 they ran into hiding in Bhutan's forests in thousands, knowing PLA would not enter Bhutan, then came out with their hands in air due to hunger. So it is hard to "全歼” Indians.

The only thing consistent about Indian is their continuous of fabricated lies. :enjoy:
If US take down Chinese plane few year ago. It will be WW3
While PLA annihilate Indian army is just a small skirmish for China. :lol:
Hahahaha. Looks like the CCP hid this from their daft citizens. Some fighter pilot called Wang Wei's mother even wrote a letter to Bush.

I told u already, cut off their communication and supply, go for 全歼!
PLA when go for major war, They always seek total annihilation of enemies!

我觉得全歼达不到战略震慑作用,印方不会承认损失,外界也会说没有证据。最终的目的不是简单地打败印度,而是对米国,日本和台湾起到杀鸡儆猴的作用。

摧毁印军作战能力后,俘虏剩余的军人比较合适,既能显示中国军队人性的一面,也能清晰地示范中国军队的战斗力。

Hahahaha. Looks like the CCP hid this from their daft citizens. Some fighter pilot called Wang Wei's mother even wrote a letter to Bush.

he was shot down? which aircraft fired on him with what munitions?

Yeah, but IA was different, they routed at the first sight of collapsing. In 1962 they ran into hiding in Bhutan's forests in thousands, knowing PLA would not enter Bhutan, then came out with their hands in air due to hunger. So it is hard to "全歼” Indians.

my proposal is to destroy IA core warfighting capabilities, then capture their infantry as proof of their defeat and political bargaining chips. of course if they resist, destroy them, but accept surrenders. Have every single one record a video stating their identity and accepting their surrender. Only this way will it 100% prove, with absolutely no possible wiggle room, that they were defeated.

One of the reasons why the Allies went for unconditional surrender in Germany was to prevent a 'stabbed in the back' myth from arising again and creating a new Nazi. This must be applied to India.

see below for an example of why. it must be made absolutely clear to India that they were outclassed, defeated and lost an unjust war that was 100% their own fault. anything less would set up for another Modi regime to arise in India.

Oh, tomato, tomato. He was taken down. I guess that makes it acceptable to the Chinese. Why didn't you say so? Haha

the only planes shot down between the US and China were American U-2s.

my proposal is to destroy IA core warfighting capabilities, then capture their infantry as proof of their defeat and political bargaining chips. Have every single one record a video stating their identity and accepting their surrender. Only this way will it 100% prove, with absolutely no possible wiggle room, that they were defeated.

One of the reasons why the Allies went for unconditional surrender in Germany was to prevent a 'stabbed in the back' myth from arising again and creating a new Nazi. This must be applied to India.

see below for an example of why. it must be made absolutely clear to India that they were outclassed, defeated and lost an unjust war that was 100% their own fault. anything less would set up for another Modi regime to arise in India.

the only planes shot down between the US and China were American U-2s.
So Wang Wei's mother was crying and writing letters for no reason?

So Wang Wei's mother was crying and writing letters for no reason?

he died in an accident caused by reckless American aircraft maneuvers.

Indian troops were also not killed by the PLA in Galwan. most of them fell into a river by their own incompetence.

he died in an accident caused by reckless American aircraft maneuvers.

Indian troops were also not killed by the PLA in Galwan. most of them fell into a river by their own incompetence.
Lol. The Americans took down a Chinese jet. And what did you do? Nothing. Even after holding the American crew, you just let them go. I wonder how the mother of Wang Wei feels about that?

Lol. The Americans took down a Chinese jet. And what did you do? Nothing. Even after holding the American crew, you just let them go. I wonder how the mother of Wang Wei feels about that?

how do you feel about 20 IA soldiers killing themselves trying to look tough, then their commanding officers getting lost and being captured by the PLA? Just utmost incompetence.

this is why a total humiliation of IA is required, otherwise people like you will not learn, and people like you are too common in India.

View attachment 667947

:yahoo:“枪声一响,立功受奖”。 Every PLA soldiers have been waiting anxiously for the "first shot", that's how next generation of PLA Generals are born.
Our UCAV turned the Indians into tandoori jawan within a few seconds. Indians have suffered massive casualties. Other Indian outposts have their supply lines cut.

Full scale war has begun! Indians are taking heavy casualties in the hundreds!
I just met a fine Chinese soldier who knocked on my door here at Melbourne. Gave him directions back to the Indian border towns at the base of Himalayas he was supposed to capture. He moved all the way into Australia in his enthusiasm.

Our UCAV turned the Indians into tandoori jawan within a few seconds.

Sure that happened .....as truthfully as this clown Wu Jing is a Wolf Warrior in real life :p: .

You really sound desperate for some propaganda victory ? You have been posting fiction , crap and Ecstasy-fueled fairy tales for the last few days.

What is it : some weekly post count targets ? Combined with genuine , visceral fear of Indians?

Back
Top Bottom