What's new

Chinese troops forced to take countermeasures against Indian military provocation: military spokesperson

how do you feel about 20 IA soldiers killing themselves trying to look tough, then their commanding officers getting lost and being captured by the PLA? Just utmost incompetence.

this is why a total humiliation of IA is required, otherwise people like you will not learn, and people like you are too common in India.
Why are the Chinese scared to release number of Chinese killed? Do they think Indian Govt will get 50 letters? 60?

Sure that happened .....as truthfully as this clown Wu Jing is a Wolf Warrior in real life :p: .

You really sound desperate for some propaganda victory ? You have been posting fiction , crap and Ecstasy-fueled fairy tales for the last few days.

What is it : some weekly post count targets ? Combined with genuine , visceral fear of Indians?
The Indian holocaust has begun!

1-png.667940

Just a reminder:

No trolling
No abusive language
No personal attacks
No insult to the entire nation/ race/ religion

will be tolerated.

pla western theater release a poster which means blood or victory, i don't understand language but message is clear.

Attachments

• pla.jpg
    pla.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 32
This is just a reflection of Chinese "culture". To them fighting a war is not about honor. It's about looting and gangrape. @WebMaster
Please tell me any recent war with there is mass documentable evidence of the PLA committing war crimes as you mentioned. So far I have found none. With regards to the Indian Army, we only need to start looking at Jammu and Kashmir to see that you guys' record isn't so good now is it.
pla western theater release a poster which means blood or victory, i don't understand language but message is clear.
This was to celebrate the victory they attained earlier yesterday in pushing back the Indians after they started firing. Hopefully we get some images soon because the Chinese side has been unusually outspoken about this and the Indians have curiously been extremely quiet. The Chinese, unlike the Indians, don't proclaim victory for small things like scaling a mountain on its own side of the LAC.

The Indian holocaust has begun!

1-png.667940
This is the Indians admitting to fabricate it and don't continue to spread it.

You should use another screenshot.
God bless India.
At least it shows that the Indians finally found strength to rely on, pray.

Please tell me any recent war with there is mass documentable evidence of the PLA committing war crimes as you mentioned. So far I have found none. With regards to the Indian Army, we only need to start looking at Jammu and Kashmir to see that you guys' record isn't so good now is it.

This was to celebrate the victory they attained earlier yesterday in pushing back the Indians after they started firing. Hopefully we get some images soon because the Chinese side has been unusually outspoken about this and the Indians have curiously been extremely quiet. The Chinese, unlike the Indians, don't proclaim victory for small things like scaling a mountain on its own side of the LAC.
Ask the Chinese poster since he was the one promoting gangrape and looting.

please discuss the topic. don't discuss other topics like gang rape and crimes. lol

Our UCAV turned the Indians into tandoori jawan within a few seconds. Indians have suffered massive casualties. Other Indian outposts have their supply lines cut.
Please substantiate your claim by appropriate source. As I remember, one of such thread was closed due to unverified source..

China's national TV station CCTV 4 just reported in Eight o'clock news that Indian soldiers crossed LAC, and fired their gun. PLA soldiers took appropriate counter measure in return. No other details were given.

Last pic, second from the right, seems to have a rifle on his back.
Yeah, they can't use firearms but came in to attack with those machetes. India changed rules of engagement in such situations that we can use firearms first. Probably that's how the shots fired story was aired by PLA, which India denies.

Back
Top Bottom