What's new

Chinese troops enter Indian territory again

Status
Not open for further replies.
if china does enter illegally occupied kashmir there is nothing india can do about it. they just have to deal with it.

I kindely disagree, there is lots of things India can do, infact there are lots of things that an indipendent nation can do when invaded or if incursion took place. For example human chain was build at Sikkim by Indian soldiers to stop incursion at once and it worked.

War is always and should be the last resort. And you are right India will deal with it.

Jawans forming human chains to stop breach

I kindely disagree, there is lots of things India can do, infact there are lots of things that an indipendent nation can do when invaded or if incursion took place. For example human chain was build at Sikkim by Indian soldiers to stop incursion at once and it worked.

War is always and should be the last resort. And you are right India will deal with it.

Human chain is no match for for the mighty Chinese Military.

P.S. you need to work on your spelling and sentence grammer.

Human chain is no match for for the mighty Chinese Military.

P.S. you need to work on your spelling and sentence grammer.

Like I said, war is always the last resort. Human chain is worthless in middle of war zone but we are not talking about war zone here. You need to understand the situation here.

Russia, Canada and Norway are planting thier national flaga at the bottom of Arctic ocean. Do you think those flags are going to stop any army in the arctic? No, this is the political and mind games that nations are playing. 4-5 nations have disputes over the arctic area, do you think all of a sudden some is going to send occupational forces there. Undersand it is first before the war mongering and chest thumping.

Like I said, war is always the last resort. Human chain is worthless in middle of war zone but we are not talking about war zone here. You need to understand the situation here.

Russia, Canada and Norway are planting thier national flaga at the bottom of Arctic ocean. Do you think those flags are going to stop any army in the arctic? No, this is the political and mind games that nations are playing. 4-5 nations have disputes over the arctic area, do you think all of a sudden some is going to send occupational forces there. Undersand it is first before the war mongering and chest thumping.

Don't be belligerant and nonsensical in your replies. Learn what the situation is on the ground and to try to provide a reasonable analogy which parallels the current situation on the ground not some garbage elementary "arctic sea analogy." Thank you.

Don't be belligerant and nonsensical in your replies. Learn what the situation is on the ground and to try to provide a reasonable analogy which parallels the current situation on the ground not some garbage elementary "arctic sea analogy." Thank you.

Its ok Trojan, not everyone can compare the situations. Keep trying with war mongering and chest thumping and tell us how mighty the PLA is.

Its ok Trojan, not everyone can compare the situations. Keep trying with war mongering and chest thumping and tell us how mighty the PLA is.

i'm sorry i embarassed you, but just leave it and stop posting rubbish.

Japanese know it clearly ask them.....

U won't get ur true answer if u ask Pakistanis...

But Japanese have clear info on it...
No doubt about that..:lol:

Are you japanese by any chance? if not please have some self-respect and stop using jap's a@s as your own face.
PS, do you want to know what actually happened to those thousands of your so-called missing armyboys in 1962?:D

This is great news! IA and PLA are in direct contact! Indian media has instructions from GoI to report this as a Chinese incursion. This means the forward policy will begin very soon.

C'mon India, you want to be #1, you gotta show China what you got. We all know what will happen to India when it tries to open fire on PLA.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/86894-second-indo-chinese-war-2013-2015-a.html

This seems to be a manufactured news. The message's only intention seems to produce some flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom