What's new

Chinese troops enter Indian territory again

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will only be defending, it will be the foolishness of the GoI that starts the next war. Here is the most likely flash point, in my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

If a repeat of the Mumbai attack happens, then the GoI will be under enormous pressure to attack the so-called "terrorist training camps" over the Pakistani border.

The threat to Pakistan will cause Chinese supply routes through Gwadar, the KKH and Middle Eastern pipelines, to be put at serious risk. Pakistans Northern areas (GB etc.) are the sole land-link between Pakistan and China.

With India claiming both Chinese land and Pakistani land, and threatening vital Chinese supply routes (which did not exist in previous wars), that will most certainly lead to a two-front conflict.

I would never advocate attacking and occupying another nation, however, "defending ourselves and our allies" is a very worthy cause.

That's the most ridiculous post I have ever read, China has no claim on Kashmir, the land is disputed between India and Pakistan in UN. You say that you never advocate attacking another country but you just did that on the pretext of India damaging your supply route(which doesn't provide you any supply though) and advocating waging war on India when India even not attacking your country and has valid reason to destroy terrorist camps.

If the comparatively saner Chinese share this view then is this but a wonder that the world is uneasy at China's rise and getting cozy with US which they viewed as imperialist just a decade back! :disagree: What a stupid foreign policy China has. :lol:

PS: No you can't occupy India, there, saved you from your moral dilemma.

Must be a slow day along the border. Gave them something to do.
I think they r irked by tomorrows IOC...I guess

But this act shows the behaviour of PLA...
Threatening unarmed people with Guns...

Come in front of Men in uniform armed with Guns,they will teach a lesson...

Be like a lion not a Hyena

It's not your land.

Obviously we will support our ally (Pakistan) when it comes to this issue.

And thank you for once again calling us Nazis. Truly. :azn:

oo.. ur welcome yaara... we will call you that whenever and wherever you want to be called by that name :cheers:

China should allow **** inside that firewall thingy, those guys in border getting bored for a reason. No entertainment what so ever and look at their Indian counterparts, enjoying the best scotch with IPL auction and various tubes.

tubes,which tubes:lol::lol:

This is great news! IA and PLA are in direct contact! Indian media has instructions from GoI to report this as a Chinese incursion. This means the forward policy will begin very soon.

C'mon India, you want to be #1, you gotta show China what you got. We all know what will happen to India when it tries to open fire on PLA.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/86894-second-indo-chinese-war-2013-2015-a.html
wat happens????

Bullets will travel in mach speed to the target..

Does any Laws of physics change when the bullets are targeted to PLA...:lol:

I don't think so,cause japanese bullets didn't....

indian hubris at it's best, and how do we know this news is even true, we all know how unreliable and racist and despicable parts of the indian media can be.

indian hubris at it's best, and how do we know this news is even true, we all know how unreliable and racist and despicable parts of the indian media can be.

The fact is they can really call any PLA troops stationed in the disputed area "troop incursions". The area just hasn't been demarcated, no border, no LOC, no nothing and both sides patrol what they think is their territory in a disputed zone. Of course the other side officially claims whatever area the other is patrolling, and so it automatically becomes an "incursion"

Some well informed Indian readers who read this kind of news realizes this (Abhishek_ and I had a conversation about this a while back) but most don't.

How do you know everything writen in Dawn or Jung newspaper is true? You dont, you go by the credibility of the news organization. This news has been reported by various news organizations in India.
If you still dont believe it, than there is no need for you to comment here.

That's the most ridiculous post I have ever read, China has no claim on Kashmir, the land is disputed between India and Pakistan in UN. You say that you never advocate attacking another country but you just did that on the pretext of India damaging your supply route(which doesn't provide you any supply though) and advocating waging war on India when India even not attacking your country and has valid reason to destroy terrorist camps.

If the comparatively saner Chinese share this view then is this but a wonder that the world is uneasy at China's rise and getting cozy with US which they viewed as imperialist just a decade back! :disagree: What a stupid foreign policy China has. :lol:

PS: No you can't occupy India, there, saved you from your moral dilemma.

Several things wrong with this post. :azn:

Firstly, for India to attack Pakistan over the actions of a few non-state actors, is not a "valid reason"... and is essentially "collective punishment", towards a Chinese ally no less.

Secondly, I stated that it is acceptable to go to war for the "defence" of yourself or your allies.

Thirdly, India claims Chinese land (Aksai Chin) as a part of Kashmir, then you complain when we side with Pakistan over the Kashmir issue. :wave:

wat happens????

Bullets will travel in mach speed to the target..

Does any Laws of physics change when the bullets are targeted to PLA...:lol:

I don't think so,cause japanese bullets didn't....
The moment India does a forward policy, hundreds of cruise missiles will slam into New Delhi with incendiary warheads and the capital will be destroyed.

Then Indians will start turning their knives on their neighbors. When law and order is gone, Indians will be killing, robbing and raping their neighbors very quickly. The masses living in the slums will be going after the middle class. It will be pure carnage.

And yes, Chinese people will be enjoying this sweet victory. :china:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/86894-second-indo-chinese-war-2013-2015-a.html

The moment India does a forward policy, hundreds of cruise missiles will slam into New Delhi with incendiary warheads and the capital will be destroyed.

Then Indians will start turning their knives on their neighbors. When law and order is gone, Indians will be killing, robbing and raping their neighbors very quickly. The masses living in the slums will be going after the middle class. It will be pure carnage.

And yes, Chinese people will be enjoying this sweet victory. :china:

scrambled-toast-crystal-ball.JPG

China should allow **** inside that firewall thingy, those guys in border getting bored for a reason. No entertainment what so ever and look at their Indian counterparts, enjoying the best scotch with IPL auction and various tubes.
:) WTF do you mean TUBES dude...what TUBES??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom