What's new

Chinese troops enter Indian territory again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese know it clearly ask them.....

U won't get ur true answer if u ask Pakistanis...

But I know indian answer is true, bcz they dealed with PLA in 1962.
How did it test?:lol:

@topic
Well done PLA! Yes, we entered, so what? Enter back, if you have guts, I think PLA just need a reason to start a conflict to get our land back.

Last edited:

@topic
Well done PLA! Yes, we entered, so what? Enter back, if you have guts, I think PLA just need a reason to start a conflict to get our land back.

y ur gutsy army waited for 48 years to start the incursion hope they are analyzing the humiliating defeat given to them by vietnam :lol:

@topic

also i have to remind u about the following incident called Chola this is to make ur small mind understand what india can do when ur gutsy army enters

The 1967 Sino-Indian skirmish also known as the Chola incident, was a day-long battle between Indian troops and members of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Sikkim, who had infiltrated the area. The end of the battle saw the retreat of the People's Liberation Army from Sikkim.

link:Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and see your present situation ...

chinese behaving same as Nazi in 1930s provoking India Japan ... US getting close to India Japan ... and China allying with other anarchies like Pakistan and North Korea ...

Hmmm J-50, annexing Sikkim and harboring a political clergyman led "exile" government led by the Dalai Lama seem more in line with Nazi behavior (Hitler annexing Sudetenland in Poland, Austria and then taking in Mussolini). Study up your history first. India doesn't give a hoot about Tibet. They did it purely for political "leverage".:rofl:

Want a real laugh for a break? Read the article on the following link. These are the people that took you in? The PRC will treat you much much better.

India will take revenge for China incursion in Ladakh in summer: Farooq Abdullah - The Times of India

This is like déjà vu all over again with that blowhard Nehru bellowing out his declaration in 1962. I hope somebody in the Indian high command takes action on this call to arms and find out how schlocky this hodge-podge so called Indian "defense" forces really can do by buying up stuff from everyone that has junk they want to unload.

also i have to remind u about the following incident called Chola this is to make ur small mind understand what india can do when ur gutsy army enters

The 1967 Sino-Indian skirmish also known as the Chola incident, was a day-long battle between Indian troops and members of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Sikkim, who had infiltrated the area. The end of the battle saw the retreat of the People's Liberation Army from Sikkim.

Yep. The PLA retreated in 1967 just like they did back in 1962; after trouncing the Indian Defenseless Forces so they wouldn't cross the line again.

They spotted you two already. Don't expect a third one. That would be India's strike three. AND YOU ARE OUT !!!:cheers:

1967 Sino-Indian skirmish also known as the Chola incident

While Chinese casualties were one killed and nine wounded, Indian casualties were four killed in action:

another humiliation.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yep. The PLA retreated in 1967 just like they did back in 1962; after trouncing the Indian Defenseless Forces so they wouldn't cross the line again.

They spotted you two already. Don't expect a third one. That would be India's strike three. AND YOU ARE OUT !!!:cheers:

its China's last chance dear.... India forgave China first time in 1962... 2nd time taught a lesson to China n China rightly retreated to safety... but third time it will be time to take China's class...:)

1967 Sino-Indian skirmish also known as the Chola incident

While Chinese casualties were one killed and nine wounded, Indian casualties were four killed in action:

another humiliation.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

n poor Chinese soldier were so afraid that seeing one die, they ran like a bolt...Humiliation to whole CHina...
:rofl:
India taught a lesson to China in 1967...

China looser against Vietnam.. looses to a tiny nation...:lol: why? coz
China only wins if it attacks secretly like in 1962 and not when the enemy knows it is going to attack....if the enemy knows then pla just runs back...and China looses even to Vietnam..

Last edited:
"The end of the battle saw the retreat of the People's Liberation Army from Sikkim." :lol:

link-"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chola_incident"

n poor Chinese soldier were so afraid that seeing one die, they ran like a bolt...Humiliation to whole CHina...
:rofl:
India taught a lesson to China in 1967...

China looser against Vietnam.. looses to a tiny nation...:lol: why? coz
China only wins if it attacks secretly and not when the enemy knows it is going to attack....if the enemy knows then pla just runs back...

-.- please, India was colonized by a 100,000 Englishman

India looser against Britain.. looses to a tiny nation...:lol: why?

See i can do i too :cheesy:

But I do hope India will actually put up a brave fight this time. Unless they want another 1962 to happen?

Get your bars up, Indians.

-.- please, India was colonized by a 100,000 Englishman

India looser against Britain.. looses to a tiny nation...:lol: why?

See i can do i too ::cheesy:

so u were defeated by tiny Vietnam.. n that too just so recently in 1979.. :lol:

u were also colonised... u forget so easily.. did they erase it from ur textbooks...
and u know u were slaves till 1997.. check hong kong... :lol:

so u were defeated by tiny Vietnam.. n that too just so recently in 1979.. :lol:

u were also colonised... u forget so easily.. did they erase it from ur textbooks...

Actually, both side declared victory since both sides objectives were met. China wasn't trying to take over.

So you want to compare the colonization of the entire India to Hong Kong which is like a raindrop compared to an ocean lol

C'mon Indian you can do better than that :disagree:

india was slave to muslim rulers for eons. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom