What's new

Chinese troops enter Indian territory again

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is why China and India will always be rivals. :cheers:

Ever since 1959, when India hosted the Tibetan government in exile, immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government.

India chose to make an enemy out of her two biggest neighbours, we'll just see how that plays out when India tries to make a grab for Tibet. :azn:

:what: Chinese captured peaceful people by force... we had friendly relations with tibet before 1959.... unfortunately we dont have any army then... hence unable to help our friends... but favored them by providing asylum to them......

you should keep in mind New Delhi wont work according to bejing.. you even cant distort the historical facts by our own convince

:what: Chinese captured peaceful people by force... we had friendly relations with tibet before 1959.... unfortunately we dont have any army then... hence unable to help our friends... but favored them by providing asylum to them......

you should keep in mind New Delhi wont work according to bejing.. you even cant distort the historical facts by our own convince

New Delhi stabbed China in the back, when they hosted the Tibetan government in exile in 1959, which was our largest separatist group... all the while singing the fake song of "Hindi Chini bhai bhai".

And if that wasn't enough, next came Nehru's forward policy in 1962, and the resulting Sino-Indian war.

India chose to make her two biggest neighbours into enemies.

And this is not 1962, now China's economy is FOUR times bigger than India's economy, with a similar increase in military spending. The gap has widened enormously. Also, our alliance with Pakistan is the strongest it has ever been, so prepare for a two-front conflict if you try to grab Tibet.

New Delhi stabbed China in the back, when they hosted the Tibetan government in exile in 1959, which was our largest separatist group... all the while singing the fake song of "Hindi Chini bhai bhai".

And if that wasn't enough, next came Nehru's forward policy in 1962, and the resulting Sino-Indian war.

And this is not 1962, now China's economy is FOUR times bigger than India's economy, with a similar increase in military spending. The gap has widened enormously. Also, our alliance with Pakistan is the strongest it has ever been, so prepare for a two-front conflict if you try to grab Tibet.

From 1970's we have been ready and prepared a Good Armed forces...

U saw the result in 1971,
If need arises u'll see again...

dude, ok your military is better than us, you have good relation with Pakistan and we have gone back to 14th century and you are in 30th century fine with all that ...
but there are still lots of things which hold china back, its obviously not your friendly gesture.

you know what exactly happens?? you come into our area with your perception of territory and we enter in your area with our perception. These scenarios are normal. It is also possible that really small scale skirmishes keep on happening which is not in our knowledge.
it could be also possible that your are provoking us by crossing border as we are the brightest candidate for UNSC permanent seat. India recognizes Tibet as a part of China. Going back to history repeating the same thing is useless. It's solved. Now the Tibet thing which you have is With the Nato, not with us so keep that aside.

Guys i think some one is irked by seeing IOC of tejas tomorrow,
so all these hoopla @ the border:lol:

dude, ok your military is better than us, you have good relation with Pakistan and we have gone back to 14th century and you are in 30th century fine with all that ...
but there are still lots of things which hold china back, its obviously not your friendly gesture.

you know what exactly happens?? you come into our area with your perception of territory and we enter in your area with our perception. These scenarios are normal. It is also possible that really small scale skirmishes keep on happening which is not in our knowledge.
it could be also possible that your are provoking us by crossing border as we are the brightest candidate for UNSC permanent seat. India recognizes Tibet as a part of China. Going back to history repeating the same thing is useless. It's solved. Now the Tibet thing which you have is With the Nato, not with us so keep that aside.
Get update mate
India doesn't recognize One China..
And GoI doesn't know wat is One china...

Forget Tibet..
Tibet as the name says it's tibetians land

we have asaying in hindi "Ulta chor kotwal ko daate"
which means 'oppositely, thief scolds the cop'

tibet was independent country before 1959.... In 1954, leaders of Tibet and China were in delhi when we called for a regional submit of indian neighbours ...... there was separate tibetan flag, their leader, and everything...... They took part as an Independent nation.... we have all records of that event and you are calling them separatist....

wake up kid..... I say you cant distort history according to your comfort :sniper:

Get update mate

Give me an official statement from the Indian government which says that. :D

During the joint-statement, India did not "reiterate" the One-China principle, however they did not disagree with it, and in fact they said they would continue to adhere to the principles laid out in all previous joint-statements.

Anyway I don't really mind if India starts trouble with Tibet, since we can easily win. We've got the high ground, the 2nd largest economy in the world (India is not even in the top ten largest economies) and the 2nd highest defence spending in the world.

It will be a great boost to the PLA if what you are saying actually came to happen. I am usually anti-war, but fighting a "defensive war" is completely acceptable, especially if India is trying to fool around with Tibet.

Get update mate

Forget Tibet..
Tibet as the name says it's tibetians land

But India doesn't recognize Independent TIBET or Tibetan Freedom Fight.
in 1953 during Jawaharlal Nehru's govt. India recognized Tibet as an autonomous Region of China which is may be not one China but very much China.

During the joint-statement, India did not "reiterate" the One-China principle, however they did not disagree with it, and in fact they said they would continue to adhere to the principles laid out in all previous joint-statements.

Anyway I don't really mind if India starts trouble with Tibet, since we can easily win. We've got the high ground, the 2nd largest economy in the world (India is not even in the top ten largest economies) and the 2nd highest defence spending in the world.

It will be a great boost to the PLA if what you are saying actually came to happen. I am usually anti-war, but fighting a "defensive war" is completely acceptable, especially if India is trying to fool around with Tibet.

:lol: Hitler also thought like u..
Anyway best of luck....

Don't think that by hiding ur defense projects we think that ur superior..

Get up..
We know ur Quality

we have asaying in hindi "Ulta chor kotwal ko daate"
which means 'oppositely, thief scolds the cop'

And we have a saying in Chinese:

83419881.png

This is something to bear in mind when the day comes. :azn:

I think you government knows quite a lot than you and they wont be fool goinf in a war with a Nuclear power quite in a better military condition and diplomacy than what was in 1962. You cannot win a Military war in 21st Century, you have to be more diplomatic and more flexible towards your foreign policies. Pride is important but over confidence leads to destruction my brother.

I think you government knows quite a lot than you and they wont be fool goinf in a war with a Nuclear power quite in a better military condition and diplomacy than what was in 1962. You cannot win a Military war in 21st Century, you have to be more diplomatic and more flexible towards your foreign policies. Pride is important but over confidence leads to destruction my brother.

You didn't read my post properly.

I have never advocated attacking another country, only in defending China against external aggression like the things that are being suggested here regarding Tibet.

We can easily defend the high ground that we hold on the Tibetan plateau.

Attacking someone else on their own land is NOT something that I am interested in, the administration difficulties alone regarding occupied land would just be a nightmare and not worth it economically.

And we have a saying in Chinese:

83419881.png

This is something to bear in mind when the day comes. :azn:

that is irrelevant here.... I couldn't even understand what you said but reminded me one more hindi saying "Khisiyani billi khamba noche"
means 'sued cat can only scratch the piller' :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom