What's new

Chinese troops enter Indian territory again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the personal attack, not that I expected anything different.

So basically Indians here get to call Chinese people Nazis, to advocate the murder of anyone who crosses the Sino-Indian border... and to make disgusting comments about blowjobs.

But we're not allowed to respond, I understand.

I don't know about Nazi thing, but crossing the border is not justified.

what made u think like this..??

U r logic is like,Pakistan and china is more friendlier and will help each other in war,where as Us or Russia or Japan will not help India..

Sincerly reply me with some logic

Ur just a client state of US! Why would they help u? ur not israel their pawn in the middle east!
Russia?Why would a developing country help u for free in case of a war? they might help u with arms sales.
Japan? are u serious!

Thanks for the personal attack, not that I expected anything different.

So basically Indians here get to call Chinese people Nazis, to advocate the murder of anyone who crosses the Sino-Indian border... and to make disgusting comments about blowjobs.

But we're not allowed to respond, I understand.
That was not a personal attack, that was an observation. No one's saying you shouldn't say what you feel but I expect more out of you.

Firstly china occupied Tibet illegally by use of brutal force and now using that occupied territory to bully its most peaceful neighbor. :devil:

Then they will have pain in *** if India go on defensive and starts upgrading its military. :bunny:

Also, the barbaric chinese govt. always blames Indian media for the negativity in the relations. :blah::blah: Down with the CPC. :tdown::tdown:

Guys don't become excited,

Chinese army personnel came into territory with a motor cycle, and threatened workers,who works for his daily meals and tried to halt the construction...

The Chinese troops, which included motor-cycle borne personnel of People's Liberation Army (PLA), entered Gombir area in Demchok region in Jammu and Kashmir and threatened the civilian workers who were building the shed, the plan for which was cleared by the state rural development department, according to details.

Wat more can they do,they r just pissed Off by see infrastructure being built and can't see common man earn his livelihood..

Let them yell ,shout..
But the work will continue....
We can see how obsessed chinese are..:lol:

And this small incident will give alert to Indian army and they will take necessary steps..
And if chinese are aggressive..
IA will also look into these seriously ....

So guys don't post Crap and be calm..

well have you finished with your homework on the last chapter 26/11??? if your lazy then we are too..
no crying...

Dude wats this post supposed to mean?

First u lie abt IOK not being an indegenous movement then u talk about 26\11?

Ur posts are very unbalanced.

So u think china will help u in time of war??U seriously think that relationship btwn u 2 is that of equals??

That was not a personal attack, that was an observation. No one's saying you shouldn't say what you feel but I expect more out of you.

You missed out on a lot of events on this forum.

I'll tell you this, after constantly being called a "slanty-eyed chink" by these Indian suicide trolls, week after week, it kind of makes you re-evaluate where you stand on this website. :azn:

So to make a long story short, don't continue to hold these unrealistic expectations. This forum is a great place for cross-cultural people-to-people contact, especially for nations like China where it is very ethnically and culturally homogeneous. Unfortunately, the Indians on this website give a very, very poor image of themselves.

This forum has reduced to a cat fight pit rather than a platform to share opinions. :hitwall:

Firstly china occupied Tibet illegally by use of brutal force and now using that occupied territory to bully its most peaceful neighbor. :devil:

Then they will have pain in *** if India go on defensive and starts upgrading its military. :bunny:

Also, the barbaric chinese govt. always blames Indian media for the negativity in the relations. :blah::blah: Down with the CPC. :tdown::tdown:

You've got a serious problem dude..:woot:

You missed out on a lot of events on this forum.

I'll tell you this, after constantly being called a "slanty-eyed chink" by these Indian suicide trolls, week after week, it kind of makes you re-evaluate where you stand on this website. :azn:

So to make a long story short, don't continue to hold these unrealistic expectations. This forum is a great place for cross-cultural people-to-people contact, especially for nations like China where it is very ethnically and culturally homogeneous. Unfortunately, the Indians on this website give a very, very poor image of themselves.
i can assure you that experience isn't unique to chinese members. Indians get lots of taunts to...starting form poverty, cow worship, urine etc. etc. Trolls will troll and neither are all chinese nor are all Indians nor pakistanis like that.

i can assure you that experience isn't unique to chinese members. Indians get lots of taunts to...starting form poverty, cow worship, urine etc. etc. Trolls will troll and neither are all chinese nor are all Indians nor pakistanis like that.

LOL, there isn't even a word in the English language, that is anywhere near as severe as the "n-word" and "chink".

Anyway if you want to continue this discussion, please feel free so send me a private message, but I think that will just be a waste of time.

In all summary is ... if Tibet becomes Independent..... there would be no chinese intrusion on Indian land.... :cheers:

In all summary is ... if Tibet becomes Independent..... there would be no chinese intrusion on Indian land.... :cheers:

And this is why China and India will always be rivals. :cheers:

Ever since 1959, when India hosted the Tibetan government in exile, immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government.

India chose to make an enemy out of her two biggest neighbours, we'll just see how that plays out when India tries to make a grab for Tibet. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom