What's new

Chinese troops enter Indian territory again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you aware of where that comparison originally came from? Take a hint about a Time or Newsweek (I don't remember) about the history conference your generals had to 'analyze great powers'.

Yeah sure, according to so many Indians here, Chinese are Nazis.

We gassed the Jews, invaded Poland, and started WW3.

Did I miss WW3 then?

Neither Pakistan, Kashmir, China nor Iran and other states including EU and many states of the UN recognize Hind's claim of sovereignty over Kashmir any part of Kashmir. The groud reality is part of Kashmir is illegally occupied by "India", ground reality is Kashmiris every day are resisting, ground reality is both Pakistani and Chinese soldiers are putting pressure on Hind. Your free to remain delusional as that is how you earn your comfort.

Last edited:
Yeah sure, according to so many Indians here, Chinese are Nazis.

We gassed the Jews, invaded Poland, and started WW3.

Did I miss WW3 then?
Not according to Indians...some of your generals made statements about how they have analyzed great powers like Nazis, the reasons why they failed and why they are now working towards not repeating them. TECHNICALLY, it's not a bad thing to learn from history, but if you decide to make kooky statements to the press, how would you not expect it to affect your image?

World War 3 on the table I guess

Last edited:
To all freshies maintain decorum of the forum.Seniors plese ignore trollers.1 more post from either side and i am reporting to the mods.
@topic china should stop being childish.Seriously ,coming on a motorbike and shouting slogans??And then chinese wonder y indians r suspicious of them.

I believe Army should give out order to shoot at sight who ever is seen crossing at the Indo-Syno Border. It's time to be give them some shocks ...

In future i can see another German story...

Making of another world war2
Digging ur own graves...
I think Cpc doesn't want peace..

I think allied power will be US,Russia and India,Japan...

If China attacks Hind more than likely it won't start WWIII scenario that your painting here.

I also think it's absurd why Indian's think your so important that your going to be in an alliance with US, Russia, and Japan. Hindustanis like yourself also like to add Israel to that list. It's absolutely laughable and it's this delusional mind that going to end up causing damage to Indian's foreign and regional policy and worsening relations with China.

Here's reality for you US, Russia, and Japan don't care about you they only see you as a black pawn they see you as cannon fodder, perhaps justifiably so. There not going to ally themselves in arms with a country like Hind.

The Sino-Pak pact is growing everyday. That is already a defense alliance.

I believe Army should give out order to shoot at sight who ever is seen crossing at the Indo-Syno Border. It's time to be give them some shocks ...

Absolutely.

Time to murder some Chinese people I guess. :rolleyes:

blast u dont need to stoop to his level then.Just add him to ur ignore list.
Waise which part of india r u from?

Stop reacting like a kid to every taunt. I thought you'd be experienced enough to ignore this crap by now.

Thanks for the personal attack, not that I expected anything different.

So basically Indians here get to call Chinese people Nazis, to advocate the murder of anyone who crosses the Sino-Indian border... and to make disgusting comments about blowjobs.

But we're not allowed to respond, I understand.

If China attacks Hind more than likely it won't start WWIII scenario that your painting here.

I also think it's absurd why Indian's think your so important that your going to be in an alliance with US, Russia, and Japan. Hindustanis like yourself also like to add Israel to that list. It's absolutely laughable and it's this delusional mind that going to end up causing damage to Indian's foreign and regional policy and worsening relations with China.

Here's reality for you US, Russia, and Japan don't care about you they only see you as a black pawn they see you as cannon fodder, perhaps justifiably so. There not going to ally themselves in arms with a country like Hind.

The Sino-Pak pact is growing everyday. That is already a defense alliance in materializing.
what made u think like this..??

U r logic is like,Pakistan and china is more friendlier and will help each other in war,where as Us or Russia or Japan will not help India..

Sincerly reply me with some logic

Thanks for the personal attack, not that I expected anything different.

So basically Indians here get to call Chinese people Nazis, to advocate the murder of anyone who crosses the Sino-Indian border... and to make disgusting comments about blowjobs.

But we're not allowed to respond, I understand.
So whats ur take on the issue??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom