What's new

Chinese troops enter 25 km deep into Indian territory: Sources

Lol- ultimate slap on indian faces-

The Chinese responded to this indian move-
India moving 150 T-72s tanks and Smerch rockets to Ladakh. | Page 2

with Camping- :lol:-
practically saying it doesnt matter if you indians bring narendra modi- dozens of tanks- smerchs or sukhois- the one thing that matters is still lacking- BALLS- :lol:-

As i have said before, Chineese can come in pitch there tents, lite a bonfire, eat their noodles and go home. Indian Army should not respond to such provocation.
If PA comes in with larger toys combined with larger numbers, IA & IAF will do something about it.
Till now we can just Chill & guys like you can do as much chest thumping as you want.
Cheers. :)

Let's not use derogatory terms for each other's countries

These so-called Intrusions happen becuz there is no clarity of Borders,we do it sometimes accidentally & so they do.Established Protocols will be started to defuse the situation & every thing will go back to normal.

We don't really want to start war on each front like you guys over there,if the matter can be resolved peacefully it should be resolved peacefully.

Yes keep giving these excuses to hide your embarrassment. Serioudly, was expecting some dhamaka from Narender Modi.

So who is the guy trolling here for 18 pages and cheerleading the Chinese? And the answer is "loser boy"

I seen a certain low life jumping in joy over a frndly fire incident hmm mocking our fallen.... When shown mirror he gets abusive .. As I said ...

There is no commonly delineated LAC between India and China..

And 3 months old Modi team is working on it with China..
Both are BRICS members, India to join SCO..
I see no problem for confrontation...
For anything in the future, the ammo back-up is being worked out...

Tht must be the reason you cried.. N started gettin abusive .. When shown the mirror ..:

Mirror mirror on the wall .. Who got ... After all? Poor storm shadow... Boohoo ...

Even copies my posts .. Sad state if affairs.... But Afterall a child learns like you are ..

Isn't tht right brother @RazPaK ?

Says the idiot who gets owned every other time .. Got owned by me yesterday in 2 threads .. Than by. @Chak Bamu. N now again .. With his stupid statements like ga kings losing aux power in the mountains .. Making AGTMs useless .. Cold weathe making ATGMs,his stupidity buyer by Bamu .. N now again this idiot is posting here to show his stupidity..

It's best to ignore these bharti clowns. Chinese are roasting duck over an open flame in Ladakh and that bhartis are:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It's best to ignore these bharti clowns. Chinese are roasting duck over an open flame in Ladakh and that bhartis are:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
You should have been here an hour or 2 ago .. Mehrbanni faced with reality poor creature got upset ....lost it.. N got abusive.. Poor fella..

Hi Razpak. Only 44 -ve ratings?

Anyways, are you also here for cheerleading for Chinese?

Bhartis right now:

problem-child-it-s-my-party-o.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tht must be the reason you cried.. N started gettin abusive .. When shown the mirror ..:

Mirror mirror on the wall .. Who got ... After all? Poor storm shadow... Boohoo ...

Even copies my posts .. Sad state if affairs.... But Afterall a child learns like you are ..

Isn't tht right brother @RazPaK ?

Says the idiot who gets owned every other time .. Got owned by me yesterday in 2 threads .. Than by. @Chak Bamu. N now again .. With his stupid statements like ga kings losing aux power in the mountains .. Making AGTMs useless .. Cold weathe making ATGMs,his stupidity buyer by Bamu .. N now again this idiot is posting here to show his stupidity..

if i talk technology you will start talking in fantasy languages,

I can ask also Chak Bamu a simple question which he or anyone can answer. He only based on assumptions like you.

You even don't know what Seekers ATGM used, fro 2nd Gen Tanks has Smoke Screens to protect. and in 3rd gen Extremely cold environment,

At low scene temperatures which could be up to -30 °C in typical cases, the signal content in the 3-5 micron window becomes low. Hence for operation. in extremely cold environment (sub-zero temperature), the 3-5 micron FPA sensor is not a good choice. On the other hand, for operation at extremely low temperature, the 8-12 micron FPAs are a better choice ;

Now if you tell me which type seeker your ATGM uses and which sensors you uses and which work in which micron level, then i can answer about your ATGM,
but as usual you don't know about it, technical details like others and start talking objectively.

The insect was mocking our fallen..

That's what the bhartis do, so that's why I never go on their threads and write RIP like a pussy. You know how they were celebrating on their forums when our soldiers got buried underneath that avalanche?

If a bharti bites the dust, it ain't no skin off my back.

That's what the bhartis do, so that's why I never go on their threads and write RIP like a pussy. You know how they were celebrating on their forums when our soldiers got buried underneath that avalanche?

And now that we are showing some camaraderie....Oh wait.

Nor do I .. N check my avatar dasti check kar Bhai..

@RazPaK. Creative work by PA .. Wouldn't you agree?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom